European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 00:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 01:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 16:01 by kk08

Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track

3 posters

Go down

Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track Empty Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track

Post  Guest 19/4/2017, 18:59

Hey,

As my title suggest im looking for the following circuit 'Le Mans Buggati Track', i dont want the original Le Mans circuit (long), im looking for the short circuit without the long straights.

I presume they have sprint races on the short circuit.

Ive downloaded all the tracks for AMS and GCSE, i could not find the track, i have 3 variants of the long circuit, which i find alittle boring, dont get wrong it is a impressive track.

I would be grateful if someone could help.

Thanks...

Back to top Go down

Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track Empty Re: Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track

Post  Guest 20/4/2017, 02:03

It seems like no one converted the Circuit de Bugatti for AMS yet... sorry mate

Back to top Go down

Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track Empty Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track

Post  yuk17 24/4/2017, 15:21

Hi
Since we had two courses, we converted it,
Confirmation by AMS was also OK so please do it.

I'm sorry for the strange English.

*Bugatti  (17MB)
EventName = 2003 Le Mans 1000km
VenueName = Le Mans
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sssrx74ph4x7wyw/Bugatti.rar

*Bugatti 67 (25MB)
GrandPrixName = Bugatti
VenueName =  Bugatti 1967
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bxd6duo8d4vnd8j/Bugatti67.rar
yuk17
yuk17

Back to top Go down

Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track Empty Re: Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track

Post  Guest 24/4/2017, 18:53

yuk17 wrote:Hi
Since we had two courses, we converted it,
Confirmation by AMS was also OK so please do it.
Thanks for sharing, but:
while the 1967 is really for low end computers (as stated in the read me file), the modern one is not useable.
PIt engineer keeps telling me I cut the track, no matter where I drive. I did a lap in the middle of the track, very slow and I still got warnings... !?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/4/2017, 19:04

Thanks guys,

I will try it out tonight, i did play the virtual_LM on RF2 which is also impressive, so i hope this conversion does it justice.

Thanks again.

Cant wait till i get home tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/4/2017, 19:09

Hey all,

I tried the track last night, i love it, thank you for the conversion.

A few questions, can it be fixed

1) Announcers voice keep saying track limits, youve cut the track, lap invalid
2) AI cars all over the place, not racing on the racing line, sudden snap sideways, going through sand traps
3) I did notice it seems that your car sits very low to the track, i was running GT3 Ferrari and it seemed alittle low to the track

Otherwise it was good, just needs alittle fixing so its playable with others...

Thanks all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/5/2018, 18:16

I have the 17MB Bugatti with working AIW file (thanks to Gringo). Not sure if it is OK to post my ported AMS tracks here but please moderate if it is not.

https://mega.nz/#F!lZ8HHKTB!xFLG8u91LGtMXirmmpVAyA

Back to top Go down

Help - Looking for ? Le Mans Buggati Track Empty Bugatti

Post  apex eatr 3/10/2018, 21:06

Hey Rakesh27, I converted this Rfactor track with the Rfactor convertor tool. It works great. Clean and fast. If you have the convertor, I'm sure you'll be http://tt.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/TRACKS/A-F/Bugatti.rarhappy with it.

apex eatr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/10/2018, 05:04

I was wondering if the 1967 Bugatti track was available for GTR2? I tried the link but it's not working. Sorry if this is a really old thread. I can't tell as the year isn't included with the date so I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  celsinho 16/5/2020, 22:17

Thank you, got Bugatti working, nice track

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Celso Matos
celsinho
celsinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down