European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello World!!!  I_vote_lcapHello World!!!  I_voting_barHello World!!!  I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hello World!!!  I_vote_lcapHello World!!!  I_voting_barHello World!!!  I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2741)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello World!!!

Go down

Hello World!!!  Empty Hello World!!!

Post  elnando8 on 25/1/2017, 20:29

1. My name is Nando and i'm 35 years old.
2. I`m from Venice, Italy.
3. Which Sim games do you play? - Automobilista
4. How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too) - Surfing Forums.
5. Do you ever race online? - I'm here for that!  Cool  
6. Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? - I'm FREE like a bird.
7. Do you know something about modding, skinning? - I've the Knowledge.
8. Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? - It's your work, you have the rights. I'm fine with it.
9. Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? - To be honest, not only, hope to find lovely and fair but competitive drivers!  
10. Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc): aside racing, i' m interested in Arts(Painting/drawing), Botanics.

Last edited by elnando8 on 25/1/2017, 20:49; edited 1 time in total

elnando8

Back to top Go down

Hello World!!!  Empty Re: Hello World!!!

Post  Kalinin on 25/1/2017, 20:36

welcome, add name to signature please

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 25/1/2017, 21:26

Welcome here, Nando... thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi on 26/1/2017, 11:02

Welcome to the EEC, Nando ! thumps up

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down