European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello World I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello World I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello World I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello World I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello World I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello World I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello World I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Hello World I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Hello World I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Hello World

Go down

Hello World Empty Hello World

Post  Guest 27/10/2017, 23:20

Hello everyone! My name is . I found EEC while searching for a good Blancpain Endurance Series mod. I used to race Rfactor but the offline AI was so bad so I had to move on to something that gave me a little less of a headache. I set my eyes on the EEC GT3 mod and I have had a blast with it. I am currently expanding and updating to more modern GT cars (I only need an r8 LMS) I race mostly offline against AI but I can make good competition online. I signed up to this forum to use it as a source for the high quality GT mods that I use right now, and I don't plan to leave anytime soon Smile

Last edited by dinked on 19/8/2018, 05:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hello World Empty Re: Hello World

Post  Guest 27/10/2017, 23:40

Welcome Chivan.
Please do a presentation that covers everything we require.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When you get a chance, build your signature block with your first and last name too. Always good to get ahead on things.
Great Mods here. You'll find what you're looking for. Hope to see you on track in our leagues too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/10/2017, 02:44

decpau wrote:Welcome Chivan.
Please do a presentation that covers everything we require.
When you get a chance, build your signature block with your first and last name too. Always good to get ahead on things.
Great Mods here. You'll find what you're looking for. Hope to see you on track in our leagues too.

What's your real name, age? [color=#6600cc]My name is ---]
From where you are? I am from ---
Which Sim games do you play? I used to play Rfactor, but now I play GTR2 for intense offline racing. I also play Richard Burns Rally.
How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too) I found this website while I was on the hunt for a quality GT3 Mod.
Do you ever race online? I am willing to race online but because of school I wouldn't be able to dedicate much time to it.
Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online) Not really.
Do you know something about modding, skinning? I have no experience in modding, however I am familiar with painting cars using image editing programs such as paint.net and GIMP
Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? Its's not a huge problem. The only mod I look to get right now is the reuploaded GT3 addon by silversun. I just need the Audi R8 from it.,
Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? I am definately here to grab mods like everyone else, but I do not intend to leave any time soon.
Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc): For my hobbies I like to play PRBF2 and GTR2

Last edited by dinked on 19/8/2018, 05:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/10/2017, 20:01

Thanks Chivan.
Welcome to EEC!
You'll find enough GTR2 stuff here to keep you racing happily for years.

Please adjust your avatar size a bit.

If you have any questions just let us know!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/10/2017, 20:32

decpau I need help already lol

So I need this mod right here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
which is an appearant reupload from PATRIOT. I just need a 2015 Audi r8 LMS and the new porsche. I was told by MRW SimRacing that if I made a presentation and got accepted I would get access to this topic. I am confused. Do I have to wait a little bit or was he feeding me false information?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/10/2017, 21:23

Chivan,
Your membership will be approved once you get 10 thumb-up votes and an admin admits you to full "user" status. You won't be able to download until then. It usually takes a few days for the team to see your presentation and welcome you so be patient.
That's why I prompted you to do a proper presentation. People will ignore you if you don't.
We are a tight bunch. Some may be irked that you wrote in purple. Hard to read. LOL.
But if you're friendly, thankful and engaged you'll find a lot of new friends here.

There's a ton of Mods available here. And more coming everyday.

First thumb up from me today.
The great team here shouldn't be too far behind.

Back to top Go down

Post  mattwal1996 30/10/2017, 12:46

Welcome to EEC Chivian, hope to see you around the forums mate Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew Walther; Bathurst Australia
3rd - 2016 Le Mans Series - GT Am - Reiter Engineering Gallardo LP600 FL2
5th - 2016 ADAC GT Masters - Trophy - #22 Prosperia UHC Audi R8 LMS Ultra
8th - 2016/17 EEC GT Series - GT Am - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Audi R8 LMS
10th - 2016/17 EEC LMS Series - GTE - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Ferrari 488 GTE
5th - 2017 EEC GT America - Silver - #61 Commonwealth by VANDAS Engineering Nissan GTR GT3
4th - 2017 EEC International Endurance Cup - GT - #66 Commonwealth by VANDAs Engineering Nissan GTR GT3 #Mintzilla

We race for fun and to make friendships, winning is not everything
mattwal1996
mattwal1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down