European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 12:55 pm by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 3:51 am by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 1:34 am by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 1:50 pm by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 6:46 am by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2024 11:31 am by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 7:25 pm by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 8:01 pm by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
After too long time - hello there :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 11:01 am by kk08

After too long time - hello there :)

+2
theravenousbeast
Apollion
6 posters

Go down

After too long time - hello there :) Empty After too long time - hello there :)

Post  Apollion Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:22 pm

So, after being a member here for a couple years already I guess, not visiting very often and a period of only using iracing as racing sim, I am back to GTR2.

So lets start by introducing myself. My name is Peter van de Kolk, I live in Nunspeet, a small town in the center (more or less) of the Netherlands. Born in the best year you can be born I have reached the age of 34 last October, wich means I am from 1982, yes you guessed it right! I work as a supervisor in a Nestle factory here in Nunspeet, where I work in 5 shifts, wich means I work day, late and night shifts and also the weekends. I am married and have 2 beautifull daughters, age 1 and 3 now. That has kept me busy for the last few years Smile

I started playing racegames a long time ago. The first one I owned was GP2 and I played it with keyboard first, and a Thrustmaster T2 later. After that it was GP3, need for speed games and then GPL and the GTR mod for F1-2001 by Simbin, followed by all their other sims. I got into online racing with GTR2 with a Dutch league, have had great times there.
I also played iracing from 2009 but only got a bit active from 2011. Havent been playing that lately and letting my sub run out, I am now back to GTR2. I also have PCars, AC, AMS but always find myself going back to GTR2, I have no idea why it keeps pulling me back! Razz
Although I am not much of a modder (3D is way out of my league and painting a decent skin takes me weeks and even then the result may be too dissapointing, so I havent done it in years) I have always loved playing around with physics, championships, combining mods etc...
I am now collecting as much as I can (Still have loads of stuff on my HD's) and want to create the ultimate (personal) GTR2 collection. Sonce I still had an account here I thought I dropped by, so I did that a couple of times the last weeks and reading up on what has been posted the last year or so. Now I felt it was time to make in introduction and maybe catch some online races, if they fit the schedule. Also I want to start learning more about modding and working on improving many things in GTR2 so I hope when I have any questions I can turn here for some help Smile

I have raced a lot online in the past, mostly with digitalracing.nl where we had different leagues (GT racing mixed class, touring car championship, formula racing and also some Endurance racing) Also raced some with simracing.nl and ofcourse a lot on iRacing. Oval, touring, GT, I loved it all.
Personal live have kept me busy last couple of years though so I didn't have much time to race online. I have tried GT-IMT's league in the beginning but the quality of racing was awfull so I stopped there as well. Now I do only offline racing, custom made championships etc. and hotlapping where I am finally working on completing my GTR-rank on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope to have time for online racing in the future though since no AI can beat the experience of racing real men/boys online!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Peter van de Kolk
GTR2 addict [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apollion

Back to top Go down

After too long time - hello there :) Empty Re: After too long time - hello there :)

Post  theravenousbeast Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:07 pm

I may remember you doing some cool skins way back over on nogrip.

Anyway, welcome!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

After too long time - hello there :) Empty Re: After too long time - hello there :)

Post  mattwal1996 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:58 am

Welcome to EEC Peter Very Happy

Matthew Walther; Bathurst Australia
3rd - 2016 Le Mans Series - GT Am - Reiter Engineering Gallardo LP600 FL2
5th - 2016 ADAC GT Masters - Trophy - #22 Prosperia UHC Audi R8 LMS Ultra
8th - 2016/17 EEC GT Series - GT Am - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Audi R8 LMS
10th - 2016/17 EEC LMS Series - GTE - #61 Commonwealth Autosports Ferrari 488 GTE
5th - 2017 EEC GT America - Silver - #61 Commonwealth by VANDAS Engineering Nissan GTR GT3
4th - 2017 EEC International Endurance Cup - GT - #66 Commonwealth by VANDAs Engineering Nissan GTR GT3 #Mintzilla

We race for fun and to make friendships, winning is not everything
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mattwal1996
mattwal1996

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:06 am

Hello and welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi Peter & welcome to EEC... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:35 am

A warm welcome from Belgium from a another GTR2-lover, Peter. party

Thanks for the very nice presentation: deserves the +1 from me !

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down