European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:59 am by Orteva

» South East
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:11 am by hundo

» introduce
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:12 am by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 8:33 pm by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 3:14 pm by VamosTorino

Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come!

5 posters

Go down

Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! Empty Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:09 pm

What's your real name, age?
Jon Giakonoski (kudos forever to whomever pronounces it right the first time)

From where you are?
Las Vegas, NV, US

Which Sim games do you play?
Mainly GTR2, the F1 series, and NR2003.  I recently bought a new wheel setup though and have started taking my sim racing more seriously--shame, I'd gotten really good at GTR2 and F1 with a game pad.  Nowadays I'm training myself on Raceroom, championship'ing on GTR2 and F1, and holding out for a new computer before I dig too deep on pCars, AC, Automobilista, and rF2 (I own all these titles already)

How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)
OnWheels TV thru Youtube.  It's how I keep updated on all sim racing news.

Do you ever race online?
I intend to once I'm confident in my wheel abilities.  I can get around a track just fine (It was a virtual disaster at first, like learning how to drive all over again!), now just trying to stay on the track for a full race.

Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)
I have weekends off so yes.

Do you know something about modding, skinning?
I have an interest in llearning to create tracks--fantasy tracks.  But I'm holding out for a new computer before making a bon-a-fide hobby of it.

Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?
Not that I'm aware.

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?
I'm here for mods, but now that I have my wheel I'll feel much more comfortable in conversations.

Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):  Race Sims and Space Sims are pretty much my hobbies aside from recreational sports and activities.  I drive trucks for my job, so  sleep is pretty much the only time I don't have a wheel near me.  And for reference, I own a Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition and the F1 add on rim.  If any Thrustmaster owners have ever used the 599xx Alcantara wheel, is it worth the price?

Back to top Go down

Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! Empty Re: Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come!

Post  alexmezza Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Welcome to EEC, Jon... Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come! Empty Re: Just got my wheel, out from the shadows I come!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post  Marauder Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chad Bartrum
Marauder
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Welcome Jon on EEC drive

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:28 pm

welcome

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:50 am

Hello and welcome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Welcome to the community!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down