European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Whats up guys and girls I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Whats up guys and girls

4 posters

Go down

Whats up guys and girls Empty Whats up guys and girls

Post  Guest 12/8/2012, 12:44

Well where do I start... My name is Corne' and I'm from South Africa. Been an avid gamer and sim racer since forever. I'm not a full blown modder but I've tweaked and shaped GTR2 for years, usually privately. I used to be known as Fool_1njection and released some gtr2 conversions under that name a few years back. Left the scene and got back into it last year. Started converting and tweaking again and am currently working on a few things which I wish to release.

Other than the above I'm quite a crazy ass at times and always need to be busy, often crack jokes, party hard and have fun etc. I study IT and am currently working towards being a full on psytrance DJ as well. geek

My motto is, if you're nice to me I'm nice to you. I don't give a crap who you are or where you're from, I don't abide by 'social status' either, everyone is equal regardless of race or job etc and shall be treated as such, with respect.. I try to update my doosh-ray vision from time to time but often get caught out hehe. scratch

Well there you have it Basketball

Back to top Go down

Whats up guys and girls Empty Re: Whats up guys and girls

Post  Verde 12/8/2012, 13:32

Welcome! cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oleg Kolgatin
Verde
Verde

https://www.artstation.com/verde_msk

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 12/8/2012, 14:20

Welcome on board!

You made the first Spa 2008 circuit for GTR2 if I remember correctly, right? For me still the best version.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/8/2012, 14:36

Yea I did. Well the new chicane mesh was a conversion from rF but the rest was GTR2 Spa with new AIW and such. There has been some improvements by another guy while I left the scene, also found some new 2011 textures for it hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post  YETIsaj 12/8/2012, 16:21

Hey man, welcome.

I used to be a massive Psytrance fan, kinda expanded my tastes towards Minimal House and Techno now though (I ran away when Infected Mushroom went global and the birth of IsraTrance....YUK!), although I'll pretty much listen to anything. I'm a huge Logic Bomb fan and still got a lot of friends DJing in the scene. Actually have Protocultures old studio monitors sitting on my desk haha.

Welcome to the forum. I remember Fool_Injection wandering the forums a while ago, just never realised FungusFunk was you too.

Simon Jones
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
YETIsaj
YETIsaj

http://yetisaj.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/8/2012, 18:29

Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/8/2012, 19:06

Welcome Corne! It's nice to see good people joining the forum (which is one of the best that I found with regards to hospitality) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 12/8/2012, 23:34

welcome here Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/8/2012, 09:56

Thanks guys glad to be here! santa

@YETIsaj, Fool_1njection was years ago, I left the scene in early 2009 but I just stopped modding even before that. Now trying to re-learn old tricks is a bit Shocked Laughing It's nice to come back and see how thriving it is these days, and there are some really good modders too, 1000x above someone like me hehe. Sad

I look at your Le Mans track and all the details you can put into it, it's amazing and of developer quality to me, without the generic look that often goes along with it. We're blessed to have a guy building a new Le Mans of this quality, it will be a legend track in games for years to come. Think N2003 version still being used in GTR2 and rF...

Did not know one can simply stop being a Psytrance fan ey Evil or Very Mad But I get why, I only discovered it in 2008 which is what, 4 years ago? So I'm used to the new styles of psy and so on. Actually grew up on DnB and breaks :pirat:. I think some of it is great, my tastes in psytrance vary a lot, I've got likes in most of it's sub-genres so to speak. From full on day time, goa to 4am screeching SA psy madness. What a Face

Logic Bomb is also among my favorites but many DJ's here won't play LB tracks for fear of being too cheesy No

The scene here has always grown and had ups/downs but lately, especially with the clubs, it's quite a whore scene. Massive clubs holding psytrance gigs with super special VIP areas, DJ's with big heads and every kid and his mom that listen to Justin Bieber also claim to be trance fanatics and act all hippie. Where's your Toyota Prius? Razz

Come summer time with all the outdoor events, the club scene dies, the men get separated from the boys and real people come out to play. Basketball

/RANT Mad

Last edited by FungusFunk on 13/8/2012, 10:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added paragraph)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down