European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 13/8/2016, 15:19

Not sure if ncc and the logo on the hood were from 2001 but the dunlop logos can surely be added. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 13/8/2016, 15:32

and speaking of Mondeo perhaps "Mondeo Racing" was at the back of the 97 STCC cars ? and PELTOR on rear wing but dunno if mapping allows it

for 2000 STCC a good shot of the hood no 27 Vectra   of Tord Linnerud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]foto hochladen

and the 2nd Bakajev BMW

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 13/8/2016, 19:26

Hey guys,

do you also plan JTCC 1997? I have about 10 or 12 "high quality" pictures of a few cars of Round 9 and 10.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/8/2016, 20:25

Street Racer 77 wrote:Hey guys,

do you also plan JTCC 1997? I have about 10 or 12 "high quality" pictures of a few cars of Round 9 and 10.

PM them please Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/8/2016, 21:38

intelpower wrote:
for the #22 don't know why you want to scratch it but some footage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

duplicate entry, it was same chassis shared by 2 drivers during the season

2001 Used as a test car for the Swedish Touring Car Championship, driven by Andreas Boström and Hakan Roos, until it was heavily damaged in a crash at Knutstorp whilst being driven by Roos

Markano  , the stripes on the Alfa 155, you think they should be a bit brighter ?

That website is working with resources coming from people like me and you as well. If you check the links Boström is linked to R7-001 and Roos to R7-003. Two weeks after Roos his crash Boström drove again. Nevertheless, it is a different entry. #21 and #22

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 13/8/2016, 22:23

O-ZERO_Racing wrote:
intelpower wrote:
for the #22 don't know why you want to scratch it but some footage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

duplicate entry, it was same chassis shared by 2 drivers during the season

2001 Used as a test car for the Swedish Touring Car Championship, driven by Andreas Boström and Hakan Roos, until it was heavily damaged in a crash at Knutstorp whilst being driven by Roos

Markano  , the stripes on the Alfa 155, you think they should be a bit brighter ?

That website is working with resources coming from people like me and you as well. If you check the links Boström is linked to R7-001 and Roos to R7-003. Two weeks after Roos his crash Boström drove again. Nevertheless, it is a different entry. #21 and #22

it's same car

by your logic no 28 is also a different KMS Audi entry , even if it's clearly that Ted Bjork replaced Colciago  for one round

or Euroracing who had their Alfa 156 shared by 3 drivers during the season each time with different number  18, 23 and 28

race number was allocated per driver, NOT per car or  team that's why you have Bjork having same no 28 despite driving totally different car and team

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 14/8/2016, 10:59

intelpower wrote:it's same car

by your logic no 28 is also a different KMS Audi entry , even if it's clearly that Ted Bjork replaced Colciago  for one round

or Euroracing who had their Alfa 156 shared by 3 drivers during the season each time with different number  18, 23 and 28

race number was allocated per driver, NOT per car or  team   that's why you have Bjork having same no 28 despite driving totally different car and team

So? Rolling Eyes
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/8/2016, 12:46

I thought you guys want to make complete grids, I see my help isn't good. Good luck study

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/8/2016, 15:00

Everyone no need for arguing.I have made both #21 and #22 cars.If someone doesn't want the other car they can simply remove it.Everyone is needed for help with photos and material. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 14/8/2016, 20:04

A little teaser:

Year and series?

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 14/8/2016, 20:08

Very Happy
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/8/2016, 22:01

Great one baika!! 1994 Australian Manufacturers championship.Didn't the bmws have the 1993 bumper??
Meanwhile i'm working on something:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 14/8/2016, 22:23

Markano97 wrote:Great one baika!! 1994 Australian Manufacturers championship.Didn't the bmws have the 1993 bumper??
Well..., almost! It's the 1994 Bathurst 1000.
The bumpers are a bit different as the 1993 ones. They look like the ones used in STW.

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/8/2016, 22:27

Well wasn't sure about it.Great work.Great to have new skinpacks Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/8/2016, 00:16

nice work Baika

speaking of STW  did you do  the   94 Astra skin ?

cos all it takes just that skin remove all non-championship logos , change race number and bingo you have the missing Astra or Mario Hebler , as it can be seen it was rather sponsorless

short history, he practiced at the first event at Avus but didn't start, he did start the second race at Wunsdorf but had a DNF then it was never seen again, that's why also no rear wing

fotos kostenlos

I am also a bit annoyed cos there isn't more of this Vectra GT cos I would have done it myself   ,  for STW 1995 Extra,  from this shot you can't even see the rear wing color or what rims it used ,  Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kostenlos bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 15/8/2016, 02:55

Gathers honda complete Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 15/8/2016, 14:25

I need a little help guys. Can somebody tell me what is this logo?

Thanks in advance!

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/8/2016, 22:12

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 16/8/2016, 22:50

awesome previews markano, really like the kool accord. Cool
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/8/2016, 23:18

Thanks skeno.Soon starting on the 1998 season. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 16/8/2016, 23:21

Markano97 wrote:Thanks skeno.Soon starting on the 1998 season. Very Happy

you need youtube captures?

no 37 will be a real pain in the a**  Sad

and really depressing to see how small the grid had gone ... and just a Toyota club race, in 96 you had nearly 30 cars and large variety and it came to this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]picupload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/8/2016, 23:29

intelpower wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Thanks skeno.Soon starting on the 1998 season. Very Happy

you need youtube captures?

no 37 will be a real pain in the a**  Sad
I have plenty of photos of that season so captures won't be needed.Well the #37 will be a pain but i have found some vector tigers so one of those will be used for the hood. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 16/8/2016, 23:32

if you have a photo  of that tiger hood  in a  relative straight angle you can just rip it from a real photo erase  off the edges  a bit of  brush tool and you can make it look quite good, you would only need half the tiger  actually cos the other half can be copied and mirrored over  Very Happy

I did use this method on a couple ocasssion when i recreated large logos on  TCL  skin , fortunantly 80s Group A didn't have such fancy skins Laughing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/8/2016, 00:04

I have such a photo aswell.No need to rip anything if you search tiger head vector you will find plenty of stuff similar to the one needed.Fortunately these cars are on museums so photos can be found easily.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/8/2016, 01:48

This is the tiger that will make its way on the chaser.Its the same tiger.I ripped it from a photo and edited it a bit.I think it looks fine:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next