European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 1/8/2016, 18:05

the Falkenberg race grid and no extra white E36 visible  , the whole grid visible from 17.00
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

according to results the only race that no 21 participated in

dunno but video footage does not corraborate for the existence of this 2 E36 !!!

maybe those pic come from the 95 Nordic Cup ?

EDIT watched the starts of all 5 96 STCC events, those 2 cars do NOT appear anywhere !!!!

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 1/8/2016, 18:28

Hmm let me take a look at the 1995 ntcc

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/8/2016, 18:30

Nowhere to be seen.What are these bmws Laughing Laughing Well if they appear nowhere they will be removed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/8/2016, 18:53

you can see all 5 starts of the 96 STCC season on youtube, they do NOT appear at all !!

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/8/2016, 21:43

per markano97's request I tried to get good shots from STCC 2001 privateers, first batch

there was a really nice Volvo S40 this season, no 10

bilder kostenlos

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/8/2016, 21:55

Thanks for the captures.Well the 1998 STCC is now finished,25 cars is the end gridAll thats left is to pack the skins in .GTR files and send them for release.I will take a little break and start on the 2001 season which will be the toughest one.The 2001 STCC was the only season which featured 3 privateer volvo s40's.No other series had any privateer s40's or this many. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/8/2016, 22:08

part 2

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/8/2016, 22:40

part 3, managed to get shots of no 22 Volvo which did just one event, ther ewas no proper shot of that blue Mondeo Evil or Very Mad

bild upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/8/2016, 23:05

Well the mondeo will be left sponsorless.So far it looks like the two white volvos will be the most challenging ones as not many logos can be spotted.The rest of the cars seem not much of a challenge to make. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/8/2016, 23:30

most logical thing would be first to fully exploit 2000 and 2002 skins and just edit them to 2001

for example that privateer  Toshiba sponsored Audi    had same livery in 2002

never mind the works Audis, the Volvos and the Primeras which look like BTCC skins

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/8/2016, 00:42

Markano97 wrote:.So far it looks like the two white volvos will be the most challenging ones as not many logos can be spotted.

found a good shot of this no 16 , can you ID the logos on the hood  which seem same as on the side

benath SKF on the side is Dunlop

footage at 2.22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]direct upload

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder

direct upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/8/2016, 01:47

DarcyF1 is a good site.
1994 JTCC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1995 JTCC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 2/8/2016, 09:16

I have a couple of good shots of the Sandstrom Volvo  showing most of the front and side. I'm not against putting a couple of copies of the logos on the rear just so it isn't left blank  I will make that and as I have the PSD for Toshiba Audis and so I will do those too.
The 3 Vectras too aren't hugely different wither and I have the 2002 ones made so I can work with those PSDS.

First though I want to do 2000 - I'm trying to get the most obscure ones made first then the remaining works cars. Fords are done, independent Audis nearly done, yellow BMW done, Opels started, independent Honda not started. If anyone wants to make the Colciago car feel free Smile I'm not sure what the Abt car looks like either does anyone know if it was just another yellow shell helix livery?

JTCC 1994, Procar 1993 and NATCC 1997 are all ready I just need some time to put them together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 2/8/2016, 16:28

The 1996 Jtcc season is close to be finished. Only two skins left, Docomo Exiv and Suzuki Bankin Vectra.
If someone have any pictures of these cars please send it to me

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 2/8/2016, 16:43

dbstreet wrote:The 1996 Jtcc season is close to be finished. Only two skins left, Docomo Exiv and Suzuki Bankin Vectra.
If someone have any pictures of these cars please send it to me

The docomo car i only have the picture in the entry list i posted.The vectra changed liveries so feel free to make whichever one you want:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 2/8/2016, 16:45

simspeed_racing wrote:I have a couple of good shots of the Sandstrom Volvo  showing most of the front and side. I'm not against putting a couple of copies of the logos on the rear just so it isn't left blank  I will make that and as I have the PSD for Toshiba Audis and so I will do those too.
The 3 Vectras too aren't hugely different wither and I have the 2002 ones made so I can work with those PSDS.

First though I want to do 2000 - I'm trying to get the most obscure ones made first then the remaining works cars. Fords are done, independent Audis nearly done, yellow BMW done, Opels started, independent Honda not started.  If anyone wants to make the Colciago car feel free Smile  I'm not sure what the Abt car looks like either does anyone know if it was just another yellow shell helix livery?

JTCC 1994, Procar 1993 and NATCC 1997 are all ready I just need some time to put them together.

Great to hear.Thanks for the help. Meanwhile i'll work on something until the STCC 2001 starts. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/8/2016, 17:04

some extra grabs of that Vectra

good quality video in case you need views from other cars

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/8/2016, 18:15

simspeed_racing wrote: I'm not sure what the Abt car looks like either does anyone know if it was just another yellow shell helix livery?

this should answer your question
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild hochladen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/8/2016, 20:14

Markano97 wrote:Well the mondeo will be left sponsorless.So far it looks like the two white volvos will be the most challenging ones as not many logos can be spotted.The rest of the cars seem not much of a challenge to make. Very Happy

done some calculations   , for STCC 2001 possible

- 6 Volvo (3 works cars, 3 privateers)
- 6 Audi (2 works,  4 privateers)
- 1 Ford Mondeo
- 1 Alfa 155
- 3 Alfa 156
- 1 Chrysler Stratus
- 1 BMW
- 2 Vauxhall Vectra
- 1 Opel Vectra
- 1 Honda Accord
- 2 Nissan Primera

Total 24

out of this 24 believe it or not but seems only the 3 privateer Volvos, the no 25 Audi   , the Alfa 155 and the Honda Accord require scratch made

the rest of 18 skins look to be just edit jobs Shocked

and something weird, the Chrysler had both Dunlop and Avon logos ? Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder uploaden

the Accord soetimes it had white booth but sometimes it was red
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder kostenlos

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2016, 18:13

intelpower wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Well the mondeo will be left sponsorless.So far it looks like the two white volvos will be the most challenging ones as not many logos can be spotted.The rest of the cars seem not much of a challenge to make. Very Happy

and something weird, the Chrysler had both Dunlop and Avon logos ? Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder uploaden

Don't see any avon logo?
Different year but it's the NEH logo on both occasions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/8/2016, 00:04

Something is nearly finished Wink Wink

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 4/8/2016, 00:42

urgghhh  I seee Very Happy , I suggest   do them as in last 2 events 95 spec rear wings  except on the BMW, the BMW look to have the 94 small wing    used in BTCC,  not the big one used in STW

with Toyota Chaser we could have done 93 season too

and yeah my bad it's NEH, but from that shot it kinda looked like Avon Embarassed

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/8/2016, 00:49

Well the sprinter may not be available but the carina2 is.It could be used as a substitute model.I have made the cars with the wings they added in the end of the season with baika making the ventos and the cavalier.Then the pack is finished.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 4/8/2016, 23:43

Well

The Nightmare Nº1 is DONE, DoCoMo Exiv

Only left the Suzuki Bankin Vectra

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/8/2016, 00:36

ブリリアント(Brilliant)!!!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next