European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  intelpower 12/7/2016, 20:51

the AVUS chicane visible here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

also a very sad place as it was the scene of the  sole fatal   accident in super touring history pale

Frank Biela it did cost him less, just the title

regarding the chicane, full SPRIT race here   , from onboard camera that chicane looks quite fast !! at 2.15 !! the driver goes 1 gear lower under braking

Last edited by intelpower on 12/7/2016, 21:01; edited 2 times in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  simspeed_racing 12/7/2016, 20:59

There was a fatal crash in Australia too - Gregg Hansford killed at Phillip Island in a Mondeo.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 12/7/2016, 21:42

intelpower wrote:regarding the chicane, full SPRIT race here   , from onboard camera that chicane looks quite fast !! at 2.15 !!  the driver goes 1 gear lower under braking

yes, but in the current versions of the short avus for gtr2 the chicane can be taken flatout...

maybe a version like from 1996 should be made [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would also make a better place for overtaking.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/7/2016, 22:04

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
intelpower wrote:Salzburring is a great track but it ha some issues with  low FPS   compared to other tracks

dunno about LAHR   maybe  use a different track to substitute it

I have in my back up install currently (not worked on yet)

Assen
Nurburgring 2001
Salzburgring 2009
Zolder 2005
Avus
Hockenheim (GTR2 default for short layout)
Hockenheim (1999 for the time they used GP layout)
Sachsenring 1999
Spa (GTR2 default 2003/4, I am aware of earlier version available).

so excluding this airfield tracks would be needed

- ZOLDER  , a bunch of versions in GTR2, dunno which is most suited
- Zandvoort , think this one is accurate enough ?

- Österreichring / A1 Ring     , maybe best the one from GP79 mod ? after 95 it became the A-1 Ring , but STW never raced after 95
this was used in 1995

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://postimage.org/index.php?lang=german]

- Oschersleben   , default track from GTR2

- MISANO   , this one  ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 13/7/2016, 00:55

intelpower wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:
intelpower wrote:Salzburring is a great track but it ha some issues with  low FPS   compared to other tracks

dunno about LAHR   maybe  use a different track to substitute it

I have in my back up install currently (not worked on yet)

Assen
Nurburgring 2001
Salzburgring 2009
Zolder 2005
Avus
Hockenheim (GTR2 default for short layout)
Hockenheim (1999 for the time they used GP layout)
Sachsenring 1999
Spa (GTR2 default 2003/4, I am aware of earlier version available).

so excluding this airfield tracks would be needed

- ZOLDER  , a bunch of versions in GTR2, dunno which is most suited
- Zandvoort , think this one is accurate enough ?

- Österreichring / A1 Ring     , maybe best the one from GP79 mod ? after 95 it became the A-1 Ring   , but STW never raced after 95
this was used in 1995

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://postimage.org/index.php?lang=german]

- Oschersleben   , default track from GTR2

- MISANO   , this one  ?

Got them! Very Happy

I'll make a list and see what needs to be done. They'll primarily be texture updates though. Also got together a few from the CIVT (Italian) series as well...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 13/7/2016, 08:50

I believe it should be possible to track down versions of all CIVT circuits (for one of gMotor-based sims) except Binetto.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 13/7/2016, 10:11

Some of the updated HSCC Super TCC cars:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 13/7/2016, 12:37

simspeed_racing wrote:Some of the updated HSCC Super TCC cars:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Mazda Very Happy Looking great. How are GDB's going to be organised for this? As some guys like Garrad have multiple cars (Laguna / Vectra).

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 Empty CET track pack

Post  intelpower 13/7/2016, 15:40

a very easy track pack is the Spanish series, only 6 tracks     that's why they used some of them twice during a season   Surprised

- Jerez
this the best Jerez ??

- Jarama
bets one ?

- Estoril  

- Barcelona

- Albacete

- Calafat exists for Rfactor

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma 13/7/2016, 16:11

Humm, Calafat would be a nice addition for GTR2

In my gdb file, I replaced it by Kotarr, but is not the same

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 13/7/2016, 17:19

BTCC TrackPack 2.0 has been sent to Simon for final testing and seal of approval Very Happy

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 13/7/2016, 18:02

Great news!

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/7/2016, 20:52

Just to let you know i have made the following gdb filters for championships:
French Supertourisme Seasons (1993-2000)
CET Seasons ( 1994-1997)
Copa de las naciones seasons (1997-2000)
CRTCC/Central European Zone Championship Seasons (1995-1998)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 13/7/2016, 22:59

Markano97 wrote:Just to let you know i have made the following gdb filters for championships:
French Supertourisme Seasons (1993-2000)...
Great! I've almost finished the 94 season... Wink

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/7/2016, 23:13

baika wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Just to let you know i have made the following gdb filters for championships:
French Supertourisme Seasons (1993-2000)...
Great! I've almost finished the 94 season... Wink

Can't wait!!! Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 14/7/2016, 19:00

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

The Mazda Very Happy Looking great. How are GDB's going to be organised for this? As some guys like Garrad have multiple cars (Laguna / Vectra).

There will be 3 selection options in the SIM GDB : 1 for the regular cars, 2 for duplicated 1st cars (Garrad Renault, Butcher Audi, Dodd Nissan and 3 for duplicated 2nd cars (Garrad Vectra, Butcher Nissan, Dodd Honda)

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/7/2016, 19:32

simspeed_racing wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

There will be 3 selection options in the SIM GDB : 1 for the regular cars, 2 for duplicated 1st cars (Garrad Renault, Butcher Audi,  Dodd Nissan and 3 for duplicated 2nd cars (Garrad Vectra, Butcher Nissan, Dodd Honda)

Speaking of which, Alvin Powell's 2000 Prodrive Mondeo and Neil Smith's Alfa Romeo 156 are up for sale, should we all chip in? lol!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 14/7/2016, 23:14

Skins finished, just the talent files to make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 14/7/2016, 23:23

The best Zolder track I've encountered was FIAGT1Zolder v2.0. I think I downloaded it from here but I can't remember. Might be a "this site only" download track so keep that in mind.

Best Zandvoort was a conversion from Simraceway, I believe also available here, but you'll have to check.

Of the airfield tracks Wunstorf is available for RACE 07 so should be a fairly straightforward conversion.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/7/2016, 00:28

simspeed_racing wrote:Skins finished, just the talent files to make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

please don't forget about the 94 STW Astra of Mario Hebler Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 7 Empty Lahr

Post  intelpower 15/7/2016, 00:30

the track should be relative easy  for a builder..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder hochladen kostenlos

onboard

here commentator says it.s 3.35 km long

i have the full races if it helps

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 15/7/2016, 00:41

There will be a small fix coming soon to the HDCS - the RWDS all have only one adjustable caster so that will be fixed. I'm also testing some changes to the FWD and 4WD brakes and a handling update to the RS500 turbo version.

The Mazda Lantis/323f body parts need some bias added in 3dsimed too.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/7/2016, 11:29

turns out Lahr actually exists for Grand Prix 2....

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/7/2016, 19:06

For HSCC think i'm going to turn aggression from "Psychotic" down to "Calm" lol!

Can't wait to thrash some of them about Very Happy

That series is growing... Not even raced yet but around are AWS-owned 1997 BTCC Vectra and 1998 BTCC Honda, a fella in Scotland is getting ready to tun the only Primera 4x4 in existence as well and he also has one of the Rock-It Cargo 1998-1999 entries. And the Volvo's... and the Kiwi's who showed up other week for the last meet including the 1992 title winning BMW!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  WarBoss 15/7/2016, 19:43

theravenousbeast wrote:The best Zolder track I've encountered was FIAGT1Zolder v2.0. I think I downloaded it from here but I can't remember. Might be a "this site only" download track so keep that in mind.

Thats a really good track, but for the supertouring a pre-2007 zolder is needed. In 2007 the first chicane is changed and the pit exit widened.
I think the converted version of GT legends is most suitable.
It can be found on nogrip:
Zolder 2005

Tom Nijs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WarBoss
WarBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next