European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime24.03.24 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime24.03.24 4:11 by hundo

» introduce
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime22.03.24 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime21.03.24 9:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime18.03.24 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime17.03.24 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime17.03.24 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods I_icon_minitime17.03.24 14:28 by Aushtin

Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods

Go down

Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods Empty Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods

Post  Guest 19.04.16 22:09

I don't recall having this issue nearly as bad in the past (on and off GTR 2 player since it came out).... but for whatever reason now when I try installing the Grid mod and other mods a lot of the cars appear invisible in the car selection screen. I do have the steam version of the game now, however I have updated it to patch 1.01 and oddly enough despite other reports Porsche and Ferarri are usable to me with the steam version.

Well anyway does anyone know how to fix this issue? I was really looking forward to using the Grid mod for its various endurance racing addon mods.

Back to top Go down

Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods Empty Re: Having issues with the Grid mod/other mods

Post  GTP_furinkazen 19.04.16 23:02

MadCowRacing wrote:I don't recall having this issue nearly as bad in the past (on and off GTR 2 player since it came out).... but for whatever reason now when I try installing the Grid mod and other mods a lot of the cars appear invisible in the car selection screen. I do have the steam version of the game now, however I have updated it to patch 1.01 and oddly enough despite other reports Porsche and Ferarri are usable to me with the steam version.

Well anyway does anyone know how to fix this issue? I was really looking forward to using the Grid mod for its various endurance racing addon mods.

You may have the cars installed but no liveries / teams.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down