European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:42 am by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:11 pm by hundo

» introduce
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:04 pm by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 7:12 pm by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 7:33 am by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 2:14 am by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:54 am by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:28 am by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 1:53 am by why_not_simracer

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends

+24
Massimo1977
NickM
"Qny"
Serban
simspeed_racing
ThatAudiFan
Xtra-Large
franken12
batukhan
momo2012
SilverSun
Audidriver
racerm
MHeymanns
LeMansDriver22
So-Cal-Racing
Skabagoosh
alexmezza
sit997
mrleman
Hemisfear68
TopMarque
skylinemanning
Scorpyo
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:40 am

Really nice work.
Great mod.
Many Thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends

Post  simspeed_racing Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:40 am

Great work, thanks for sharing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 am

Thanks alot to everyone involved in this great mod!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Andrei Serban
Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  "Qny" Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:22 am

Awesome car! Your mods are always very good! Thanks Smile

Roberto Cunego
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Qny"

Back to top Go down

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 Empty Fantastic

Post  NickM Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:54 am

Beautiful car and nice driving!

Thanks a lot for sharing this gem. clap

Nicola Maglioli
NickM
NickM

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Awesome and thank you. Someone else said this and I agree, this does have great handling and it is also very high resolution detail. I have been using the other CR7 which actually has the side LED placement that lights up which is really cool. To make this the ultimate, is there any way to get the place marker LED light on the side and most importantly any way to get a slight blue LED light in the cockpit like this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Nope and nope.

Side leds are unnecesary bling that can't be configured to work properly in GTR2 and blue light in cockpit will eat too much FPS for something that's not important.

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Scorpyo wrote:Nope and nope.

Side leds are unnecesary bling that can't be configured to work properly in GTR2 and blue light in cockpit will eat too much FPS for something that's not important.

Thanks for getting back to me. Okay, I understand. I have a really good computer so if I were okay with the heavy fps usage of a cockpit light, is that something I could do myself pretty easily without major modding programs?

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Spitfire7 wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me.  Okay, I understand.  I have a really good computer so if I were okay with the heavy fps usage of a cockpit light, is that something I could do myself pretty easily without major modding programs?  

To do that you'll need at least 3DSimED, and something that will allow you to remap meshes would come in handy too. It isn't too difficult but it would be pretty time consuming.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Scorpyo wrote:
Spitfire7 wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me.  Okay, I understand.  I have a really good computer so if I were okay with the heavy fps usage of a cockpit light, is that something I could do myself pretty easily without major modding programs?  

To do that you'll need at least 3DSimED, and something that will allow you to remap meshes would come in handy too. It isn't too difficult but it would be pretty time consuming.

I actually already have ZModeler and have modeled many police cars for GTAIV. Would that work?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Have no idea. Never used Zmodeler

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:17 am

Is anyone working on the 2016 WeatherTech skins for this car? Thanks in advance.

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:00 am

Thanks for the Vette...this car is by far my favorite Corvette....this coming from a Mustang guy Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Massimo1977 Mon May 23, 2016 6:38 am

Hello Marijo. I found right now this another masterpiece...many thanks for this car...looking at the pics you posted it does not seem even GTR2!!! Awesome work....thanks again!!!

Massimo Avanzi

Massimo1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:35 am

The C7.R looks amazing Scorpyo! Will we be expecting the Callaway GT3 version next? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:15 pm

SilverBen23 wrote:The C7.R looks amazing Scorpyo! Will we be expecting the Callaway GT3 version next? Very Happy

And I'm expecting a freeminded blonde with cup D and whose father is an owner of a brevery. Patiently for years with no luck... Razz

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  II_Hylander Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Scorpyo wrote:
SilverBen23 wrote:The C7.R looks amazing Scorpyo! Will we be expecting the Callaway GT3 version next? Very Happy

And I'm expecting a freeminded blonde with cup D and whose father is an owner of a brevery. Patiently for years with no luck... Razz
lol! lol! rofl

Adam Hyland
II_Hylander
II_Hylander

Back to top Go down

Post  Audidriver Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Scorpyo wrote:

Laughing

and how about a 2016 version, with bigger Rearwing and Frontsplitter?

Marc Arens [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No Online Races but ca. 140.000km offline Racing since 2006
Audidriver
Audidriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Audidriver wrote:
Scorpyo wrote:

Laughing

Why on earth would anyone want a blonde with rearwing and splitter? ;o)

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:51 pm

LOL!
was nearly pissing my pants for laughíng after your last comment mate!

Back to top Go down

Post  Audidriver Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Scorpyo wrote:
Audidriver wrote:
Scorpyo wrote:

Laughing

I only need a big round rearwing at blonde, bruenette or reds. Razz

Marc Arens [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No Online Races but ca. 140.000km offline Racing since 2006
Audidriver
Audidriver

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:28 am

Scorpyo wrote:
Audidriver wrote:
Scorpyo wrote:

Laughing

LOL!!!!!!! I'll take a larger rear end!

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am

Scorpyo wrote:
Audidriver wrote:
Scorpyo wrote:

Laughing

rofl rofl rofl lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Scorpyo wrote:

Well maybe when the freeminded blonde with cup D shows up she might make the Callaway and the father can come help? lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  cooldriver Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:59 am

Beautiful car, nice driving. Top mod ! Thanks.

cooldriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next