European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Oreca 07
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime24/7/2024, 22:13 by randomizer135

» Good evening from France
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime14/7/2024, 22:20 by azura_24

» Issue with the save function on GTR2
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime3/7/2024, 12:02 by dmjreis

» URD BMW M8 GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime3/7/2024, 10:29 by Scorpyo

» Hello
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime2/7/2024, 09:28 by GogglesX

» Race Driver: GRID'S San Francisco track conversion from RFactor to GTR2.
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime26/6/2024, 17:47 by fencethetrader

» Circuit de la Sarthe Le Mans 2018 (re-conversion)
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime15/6/2024, 05:30 by vadhil

» Watkins Glen SRW (re-vamped)
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime15/6/2024, 03:13 by vadhil

» Mercedes CLR LM (1999) for rFactor 1
Corvette DP Beta released I_icon_minitime13/6/2024, 01:08 by Lukendrick

Corvette DP Beta released

+7
Racingheaven
PATR10T
redcart
Xtra-Large
99pro
GeForce06
eurostc
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Corvette DP Beta released Empty Corvette DP Beta released

Post  eurostc 26/6/2014, 22:12

2014 Corvette Daytona Prototype by the IER Modding Group

BETA V0.1

creators:
mclarenf1papa- physics, project manager, textures, skins, sounds (edited them for release)
Stereo- 3D work, textures, physics
RedCart- skins
Rosicky10- skins
Fonsecker- sounds

http://acusccmod.weebly.com/blog/corvette-dp-beta-released

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Corvette DP Beta released Empty Re: Corvette DP Beta released

Post  GeForce06 26/6/2014, 23:09

thanks a lot for the info Marc chirp

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco S.   Corvette DP Beta released Flagge11Corvette DP Beta released Flagge12Corvette DP Beta released Dsc_5910
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 27/6/2014, 09:33

Thanks!! This i would like to convert to gtr2 even though its a beta if its allowed private for eec. Would be fun if i could get my 3dsimed to extract 3d files from the as mod.

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 27/6/2014, 19:53

99pro wrote:Thanks!! This i would like to convert to gtr2 even though its a beta if its allowed private for eec. Would be fun if i could get my 3dsimed to extract 3d files from the as mod.  

thumbs agreed  That could be really awesome and dont forget the Riley when is ready  thumbs 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L Corvette DP Beta released Flag_argentina20080609
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/6/2014, 00:10

99pro wrote:Thanks!! This i would like to convert to gtr2 even though its a beta if its allowed private for eec. Would be fun if i could get my 3dsimed to extract 3d files from the as mod.  

Just saw that the DeltaWing from IER is actually the model Cameron Sansano is working on and they've got permission from him... It would be in really bad taste to convert one of their own cars back without permission, considering they went legit with the GTR2 folk and now you want to rip them off...

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 28/6/2014, 04:44

ColdBrain wrote:

Just saw that the DeltaWing from IER is actually the model Cameron Sansano is working on and they've got permission from him... It would be in really bad taste to convert one of their own cars back without permission, considering they went legit with the GTR2 folk and now you want to rip them off...

I contacted them trough facebook chatting and they said that they wouldnt do for gtr2 but they arent going to mind if some one else did as long they have credits and their permission

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/6/2014, 05:18

99pro wrote:I contacted them trough facebook chatting and they said that they wouldnt do for gtr2 but they arent going to mind if some one else did as long they have credits and their permission

That's great to hear, though I'll probably be enjoying the car in AC now that I got the game. Razz

If I were you I'd focus on your other cars BTW. The DP is unfinished and would need new correct physics since no car in GTR2 resembles it ATM.

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 28/6/2014, 05:22

ColdBrain wrote:
99pro wrote:I contacted them trough facebook chatting and they said that they wouldnt do for gtr2 but they arent going to mind if some one else did as long they have credits and their permission

That's great to hear, though I'll probably be enjoying the car in AC now that I got the game. Razz

If I were you I'd focus on your other cars BTW. The DP is unfinished and would need new correct physics since no car in GTR2 resembles it ATM.

Im preatty much stuck with other things than gtr2 or my own projects but you are right.. i could first release my cars and when those guys at ire have done and shared their mod so will i focus on it. Smile

Edit: they withdrawn their permission as they thought the game was old and not worth for any one in investing at as gtr2 will in the further be nothing compared AS. I suppose when their mod is out and if patr1ot dont have the same rule about AS mods conversions so will i still make a competitor for the riley dp

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/7/2014, 05:06

I think rFPlanet is making the Corvette DP for RF, i think that would be more easier to convert to GTR2.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/7/2014, 20:14

99pro wrote:
ColdBrain wrote:

Im preatty much stuck with other things than gtr2 or my own projects but you are right.. i could first release my cars and when those guys at ire have done and shared their mod so will i focus on it. Smile

Edit: they withdrawn their permission as they thought the game was old and not worth for any one in investing at as gtr2 will in the further be nothing compared AS. I suppose when their mod is out and if patr1ot dont have the same rule about AS mods conversions so will i still make a competitor for the riley dp

You don't have permission to convert it and conversions without permission will not be tolerated by us. I will bring it up with the admin of whatever forum it might get uploaded to and get it removed.

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 17/7/2014, 21:36

At this place it dosent require any permission and sevral other forums dosent eather require permission for a release...

But as i have consider i wont do a conversion of it as its going on at other places so does a version of me dont really mind.

But hey whats with that hostile attitude.. this is a private forum and the rules are allowing it but as a admin here really likes AS and dont want it to get trown in dirt and others are doing own conversions of it so wont i do a conversion of your corvette .

If i have got it right so where you a really big gimme gimme.

Im accepting the authors behind this car dont want it. As they havent done me anything but when you are going to treat me so am i certinly dony lisning at you. SURE you are ire's face out. But you really dont do the work as the talent 3d modelers have done. By looking in the list of your site so are you doing the physics.. thats great for you..

you may be ire's face out but it dosent give you the right to treat me as you are the author of all.. i can be a shit head and do a conversion of it but i will be nice and repect what you guys really want.

sure im also a gimme gimme some times but i dont respect getting treat.

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  redcart 17/7/2014, 21:59

99pro wrote:SURE you are ire's face out. But you really dont do the work as the talent 3d modelers have done. By looking in the list of your site so are you doing the physics.. thats great for you..

This is just bullshit, 99pro. You have completly no knowledge about the whole project so stop talking shit like this.

Stop threating each other and discuss in a factual manner.

Thomas Sieger -GERMANY-
Corvette DP Beta released Signatur2014vvbfn
redcart
redcart

http://www.redcart-designs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/7/2014, 22:00

Daniel (Patriot) already said convertions from AC will not be allowed here.
Also I thought this part of the forum was private  scratch

Last edited by Kalinin on 17/7/2014, 22:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/7/2014, 22:00

redcart wrote:
99pro wrote:SURE you are ire's face out. But you really dont do the work as the talent 3d modelers have done. By looking in the list of your site so are you doing the physics.. thats great for you..

This is just bullshit, 99pro. You have completly no knowledge about the whole project so stop talking shit like this.

Stop threating each other and discuss in a factual manner.

Hey TS  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/7/2014, 22:01

Kalinin wrote:Daniel (Patriot) already said convertions from AC will not be allowed here.
Also I thought this part of the forum was private  scratch

I guess not Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 17/7/2014, 22:34

99pro wrote:At this place it dosent require any permission and sevral other forums dosent eather require permission for a release...

But as i have consider i wont do a conversion of it as its going on at other places so does a version of me dont really mind.

But hey whats with that hostile attitude.. this is a private forum and the rules are allowing it but as a admin here really likes AS and dont want it to get trown in dirt and others are doing own conversions of it so wont i do a conversion of your corvette .

Im accepting the authors behind this car dont want it. As they havent done me anything but when you are going to treat me so am i certinly dony lisning at you. SURE you are ire's face out. But you really dont do the work as the talent 3d modelers have done. By looking in the list of your site so are you doing the physics.. thats great for you..

you may be ire's face out but it dosent give you the right to treat me as you are the author of all.. i can be a shit head and do a conversion of it but i will be nice and repect what you guys really want.

and i can press the ban button within 2 seconds Wink

better stop psoting bullshit posts or will test it if i can press the button faster... and please theres no need to answer on this post, thx

btw

a rule say you can do everything without permission, you just have to give credits, thats right... but when a registered modder here wont allow conversions to another game then for sure you have no rights to do it and share it here! you have to respect others here and dont disturb our family live here with doing such things... for now we dont had this case because of this great "together" and everyone share his stuff with everyone here but dont risc anything Wink

Corvette DP Beta released V1
Corvette DP Beta released Unbena12 Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/7/2014, 22:39

PATR10T wrote:
99pro wrote:At this place it dosent require any permission and sevral other forums dosent eather require permission for a release...

and i can press the ban button within 2 seconds Wink

better stop psoting bullshit posts or will test it if i can press the button faster... and please theres no need to answer on this post, thx

btw

a rule say you can do everything without permission, you just have to give credits, thats right... but when a registered modder here wont allow conversions to another game then for sure you have no rights to do it and share it here! you have to respect others here and dont disturb our family live here with doing such things... for now we dont had this case because of this great "together" and everyone share his stuff with everyone here but dont risc anything Wink
Thanks Patriot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/7/2014, 02:16

mclaren's right. btw I suspect he won't allow conversions until the model is ready. Right now it's a beta without LODs and a low poly interior, not ready for conversion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/7/2014, 02:57

ColdBrain wrote:mclaren's right. btw I suspect he won't allow conversions until the model is ready. Right now it's a beta without LODs and a low poly interior, not ready for conversion.

Conversions won't ever be permitted.... We're trying to move on with the new generation of sims rather than keep the old alive Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/7/2014, 14:40

Who is giving negative votes like that? Dare to appear please? This is not reddit for God's sake...

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven 18/7/2014, 18:37

I haven't given a negative vote, let that be clear... but there is something I want to say about McLaren's reaction.

I can understand that he wants to move on to a next generation game. One which is great and has high potential. However I am a bit disappointed by his rather negative attitude towards the old game... He should have enough faith in the quality of that new game. AC will probably become the GTR2 of the next generation. I'm quite sure it will. Only problem is that it will take A LOT OF TIME before AC can give us the platform that GTR2 is giving us right now, with a great variety of tracks and cars.

So as long as AC can't provide every single car of the Tudor Endurance Championship, it is a bit harsh to say that a certain car can't be used for that old game.

What is so wrong about using a car in an old game, when that same car has so much more to offer in the new game... People will turn to that new game any way in the end. But people also want to do races with a maximum of reality (I for one do...) and that is something AC can't offer right now, while GTR2 can...

And to be completely clear on this matter: I own AC already, so what I'm saying is not a way to try and get a car where I would have to pay for to play it in another game. It's just a call for some common sense to avoid the envy that sometimes exists or existed between rFactor (2) and GTR2. A kind of envy where no one in the community has something to win with (apart perhaps from some ego thing of some developers - and in this case I'm not talking about McLaren, but about some developers I saw do ego things in the past).

Corvette DP Beta released Prospe17Corvette DP Beta released 42594311 Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/7/2014, 18:44

Racingheaven wrote:I haven't given a negative vote, let that be clear... but there is something I want to say about McLaren's reaction.

I can understand that he wants to move on to a next generation game. One which is great and has high potential. However I am a bit disappointed by his rather negative attitude towards the old game... He should have enough faith in the quality of that new game. AC will probably become the GTR2 of the next generation. I'm quite sure it will. Only problem is that it will take A LOT OF TIME before AC can give us the platform that GTR2 is giving us right now, with a great variety of tracks and cars.

So as long as AC can't provide every single car of the Tudor Endurance Championship, it is a bit harsh to say that a certain car can't be used for that old game.

What is so wrong about using a car in an old game, when that same car has so much more to offer in the new game... People will turn to that new game any way in the end. But people also want to do races with a maximum of reality (I for one do...) and that is something AC can't offer right now, while GTR2 can...

And to be completely clear on this matter: I own AC already, so what I'm saying is not a way to try and get a car where I would have to pay for to play it in another game. It's just a call for some common sense to avoid the envy that sometimes exists or existed between rFactor (2) and GTR2. A kind of envy where no one in the community has something to win with (apart perhaps from some ego thing of some developers - and in this case I'm not talking about McLaren, but about some developers I saw do ego things in the past).

It's not negative. I own GTR2, Rfactor, and have done many mods (private) and spent lots of time on both. I just think, after 7 years, that it's time to move on Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 18/7/2014, 18:59

I wrote post here before to be clear it wasent me who have given mclaren some - points but that post isint here anymore.. i think i pressed wrong and deleted it...

About my post.. to be honest i have actully gaved mclaren 4 + points due to all negative points he have recived and the last of the 5th rep points per day so did i gave it to a another new member and presentation.. i hope you all understand that i didint went raging or angry.. about your post dirk 1+ but i cant give more rep today. Sry

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 19/7/2014, 02:49

Racingheaven wrote:I haven't given a negative vote, let that be clear... but there is something I want to say about McLaren's reaction.

I'd rather AC becomes the next rFactor. All the better mods are on rF not GTR2. EEC GT3 is the only mod superior on GTR2.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 19/7/2014, 08:43

for now i have the hope that ac will have all the features we want like pitcrew, marshals, boxenstops etc... the hardest rival is pcars and its on a great way to be a great game too, i have an eye on it too Wink

for a final decision on which game i will start modding i have to wait for more progress on both games, had to say yet... i want todo it on ac but i have a bad feeling about some things...

Corvette DP Beta released V1
Corvette DP Beta released Unbena12 Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next