European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

+41
Vanaja
skeno
follarin63
repaban
lfm58
Jarodparker
ernie2492
roby13
ThatAudiFan
frederick59
racerm
kk08
MHeymanns
gtracer123
yuca
basukid
Gonzaga_gtr2
Ryo Saeba
zumlee
franken12
PATR10T
Steppi
Peter2012
mickeyfff
matteo1974
momo2012
raphaelnariga
Seble18
antoniog7772
WarBoss
RicardoG
Crimson764
eurostc
F302
SilverSun
jsmee
Xtra-Large
skylinemanning
GeForce06
simspeed_racing
Totenkopf
45 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  jsmee 23/9/2013, 15:16

Great!

My 2012 and 2013 WTCC skins will follow on my page later...

James

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
James Smee
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Suffolk, UK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 6 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Totenkopf 23/9/2013, 16:02

basukid wrote:Can I do updates on that car if needed? Or did you do the best to enhance it like my other WTCC Updates. Razz Razz Razz lol! It Looks great I will test it tonight.
You can do whatever you want with it geek 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 23/9/2013, 16:28

Thanks!

---
Matteo

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 23/9/2013, 16:37

Is there a template handy Very Happy 

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/9/2013, 16:44

Audi? ^^ Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Seble18 23/9/2013, 17:11

DaBlub wrote:Audi? ^^ Wink
yeah that would be awesome maybe a a5 Smile

Sebastian Kraus
Seble18
Seble18

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 23/9/2013, 17:48

skylinemanning wrote:Is there a template handy Very Happy 
Ask to Jsmee. He should have it Wink 

Seble18 wrote:
DaBlub wrote:Audi? ^^ Wink
yeah that would be awesome maybe a a5 Smile
Not an A5, and not in the original VTCC Mod....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  WarBoss 23/9/2013, 18:06

thanx for the lada

Tom Nijs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WarBoss
WarBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 23/9/2013, 20:10

Thanks for the Lada thumbs  I'd also be interested in the template if Jsmee has it Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 23/9/2013, 22:13

Will be uploaded tomorrow.

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 24/9/2013, 10:15

Thanks for the LADA the car looks so great. Really a Great Job you have done thumbs thumbs 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 24/9/2013, 18:47

Granta template: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Never had a proper window template for the car, just the basic window file.)

James

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 24/9/2013, 22:04

Im holding my breath on this lada WTCC skins LOL

going abit purple lol confused woohoo 

Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 25/9/2013, 01:33

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 25/9/2013, 05:15

Nice Work, Sir !!

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 25/9/2013, 08:15

Great job as always and thank you for the template Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 25/9/2013, 11:13

Skins are uploaded at my skin page.

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 25/9/2013, 12:08

Is it just me or is the rear view mirror reversed? So car's passing on the right of the car appear on the left of the mirror?

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 25/9/2013, 12:42

jsmee wrote:Is it just me or is the rear view mirror reversed? So car's passing on the right of the car appear on the left of the mirror?
Yeah it's a common problem with the VTCC cars...
Till now I could solve the problem only with the side mirrors; the central mirror causes problems... maybe it's something very stupid, but I couldn't solve it....

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/9/2013, 13:19

Then you should be fine if you drive drunk lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 25/9/2013, 22:17

Kalinin wrote:Then you should be fine if you drive drunk lol! 
drunken drunken drive lol! 

In fact I dont paid attention on that, weird I dont see it the reverse mirrors or Im drunken 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 26/9/2013, 00:57

cheers to James and also for the car..!!thumbs 

I think it is a simple fix in 3dsimedit but I know some one on here has the answer for the mirror...cheers 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 4/10/2013, 22:39

Citroen C4 is released

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 4/10/2013, 23:02

looks better then the actual WTCC Citroen for next year nice work mate thumbs 

Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 4/10/2013, 23:43

drive  thank You !!

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next