European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
autherized members I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
autherized members I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
autherized members I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
autherized members I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
autherized members I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
autherized members I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
autherized members I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
autherized members I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
autherized members I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

autherized members

+4
Gonzaga_gtr2
ChaosZero
Racingheaven
imthecrabby
8 posters

Go down

autherized members Empty autherized members

Post  imthecrabby 6/8/2013, 12:25

I must ask because i am confused, why, have i been taken off the authorized members list, if someone can tell me that would be great

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thomas Crabb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
imthecrabby
imthecrabby

Back to top Go down

autherized members Empty Re: autherized members

Post  Guest 6/8/2013, 13:09

Cuz someone was leaking stuff and posting it elsewhere. Now there is a public mod area created. But rules about getting back in the approved members group need to be made.
And also some for people that joins to race online.

Back to top Go down

Post  imthecrabby 6/8/2013, 13:24

Kalinin wrote:Cuz someone was leaking stuff and posting it elsewhere. Now there is a public mod area created. But rules about getting back in the approved members group need to be made.

that is still no reason to get rid of me, yeah, someone posted it, i can't get half the mods to work, let alone to past the thing on another forum, be sure what you are going to do before you do it, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thomas Crabb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
imthecrabby
imthecrabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven 6/8/2013, 13:42

Hi Thomas,

I think that attitude is not going to get you in again... But I guess your youth and enthousiasm make you get a bit too carried away. And with 15, that is something we will and have to forgive you for. Therefor I will try and explain things a bit to you.

The decision to change the rules on accepting members wasn't made personally to you, but because others misbehaved. And as always the good have to pay together with the bad... That being said, if you act like a mature member and write your messages in a polite way, you will get the necessary positive votes and if you also start posting messages and show you are willing to be an active member over here, there will even come more positive votes that will boost up your reputation... I'm sure that way you will deserve your active membership sooner than you can even dream....

Last edited by Racingheaven on 6/8/2013, 13:44; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 6/8/2013, 13:44

imthecrabby wrote:
Kalinin wrote:Cuz someone was leaking stuff and posting it elsewhere. Now there is a public mod area created. But rules about getting back in the approved members group need to be made.

that is still no reason to get rid of me, yeah, someone posted it, i can't get half the mods to work, let alone to past the thing on another forum, be sure what you are going to do before you do it, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON.

This is not something we can afford to risk. We don't know his account here, we remove all people we don't know anything about that have only few or even 0 posts.

You are out of the approved list? Bad for you. It means that in the end, since you've registered here, you didn't do anything to be considered as approved or trusted or known or whatever.

Have a good day.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/8/2013, 14:09

imthecrabby wrote:

A lot of people were removed, not only you. We have no idea who is leaking what or if the guy we know is guilty have a new account here. You prefer this or moders stop posting their stuff in forums because of leakes?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/8/2013, 06:57

It's probably because you have few posts or activity. I suggest engaging the community a bit more... I remember you said in your presentation you wanted to race (correct me if I'm wrong), but you haven't yet taken part in any of the events.

Not going to minimod further, but that's my take on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonzaga_gtr2 7/8/2013, 12:07

hello eec
I went removed from the full forum because my last post was several days ago Crying or Very sad 
the reason for this was due to my work that I can not enter more often as I would like
I really like this forum! and I try to join the forum whenever the time permits

please reconsider my request to enter the full forum again

millions thanks anticipated
cheers
Gonzalo

GONZALO REYES [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gonzaga_gtr2
Gonzaga_gtr2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/8/2013, 15:17

Even to be part of mileage credit card program you should be active or you'll lose money. Why not to be active here? You have no time? Even for a single post? Better you think twice and take a look at you Facebook where you post shit everyday. And no, this post isn't for someone in specific.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonzaga_gtr2 7/8/2013, 21:50

thank you very much eec team thumbs 
appreciated it Very Happy 

GONZALO REYES [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gonzaga_gtr2
Gonzaga_gtr2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/8/2013, 22:38

I haven't posted a lot since joining the forums, but I've been looking around here a lot of times. I haven't really played GTR2 in the past few months. Did the rules regarding forum access change again?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/8/2013, 01:42

LeoWings wrote:I haven't posted a lot since joining the forums, but I've been looking around here a lot of times. I haven't really played GTR2 in the past few months. Did the rules regarding forum access change again?
Is it so difficult to read the previous posts? Be active and you won't get out of the team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 5/10/2013, 16:21

Hey guys, I wasn't active for a long time here (and on the other websites) due to some bad things in my privat life which put me aside.

But now I'm back. But I see there is now some kind of splitt in this forum. As far as I understand I have to be an approved member or something.

Is it possible so I can be approved? I don't even have to have access to the download threads. I just want to have the possibility to post my own threads in the gtr2 download area, as in near or far futur (depends on wheather I have time or not) I wanted to upload my finished and unfinished projects which you can see for example in my Gallery at Nogrip Wink

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 5/10/2013, 16:58

can u give a link to your gallery?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 5/10/2013, 17:14

PATR10T wrote:can u give a link to your gallery?
From this request, I can see that you aren't very familiar with the "NoGrip World" Razz 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 5/10/2013, 18:17

He is a known member on both NoGrip and Classic, no doubt he should be in.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 7/10/2013, 07:31

And he is a cool guy too, I just talk to him a couple of time in Nogrip Wink 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down