European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
Markano97
A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members I_vote_lcapA Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members I_voting_barA Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members I_vote_rcap 
GTP_furinkazen
A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members I_vote_lcapA Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members I_voting_barA Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members I_vote_rcap 
f1cris92
Sylphide
Tano
repaban
pipino cuevas

Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members

Go down

A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members Empty A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members

Post  A_Lost_Driver on 16/11/2018, 17:13

I was a NGR member, enjoy playing GTR2, but one time NGR closes, I can't find anymore "old but great" mods; then the bad luck things that my HDD crashes and my old storaged GTR2 mod data are most likely lost forever(At least my PC still works for now so I can reinstall GTR2) and now I'm nowhere to try to finding old MODs(Like TCL, GTL-GTR2 and etc... ) As Hard as I can.

A_Lost_Driver

Back to top Go down

A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members Empty Re: A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members

Post  yuca on 8/12/2018, 09:50

welcome, i am sure, friendly people here will be able to provide you with what you are looking for

please take a look at the rules and add a signature

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members Empty Re: A Silence Hello from Ex-NGR members

Post  LudwigAudi on 30/12/2018, 22:44

Greetings from Belgium and welcome to the EEC, Ron Smile

Indeed a shame that NGR closed and the GTR2 stuff there was lost.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing on 2/1/2019, 15:51

Hi, hows it going?  There are a good amount of GTR2 mods on this site including some that you can't get on other sites however many of the files from Nogrip are available either through Racedepartment in the GTR2 download section or at esport-racing.de - this site has recently undergone a complete overhaul and is in the process of adding all the mods again but you will find mods such as GTL-GTR2 there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down