European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 12:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 3:42 am by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 10:59 pm by Orteva

» South East
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:42 am by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:11 pm by hundo

» introduce
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 12:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:12 pm by GRtoyotafan2

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

+39
ProStriker92
coolhandpaul
templarnot4
Alessio_F1
ohdear
Markano97
ercerro
Jevgenij
simton54
mparsons2
mehdi199
simspeed_racing
Roberto Mulsanne
pipino cuevas
harvestmouse
nicki87
Hemisfear68
matteo1974
bintang555
ivansat
ChaosZero
bernie91
Mike107b
Peter2012
Crimson764
antoniog7772
mikeae1
kimiaimar
pimmy
jr82
sit997
repaban
miuqana
Straightsix
the_racer
intelpower
Vanaja
Cheeveer
GTP_furinkazen
43 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update Empty FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  GTP_furinkazen Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:46 am

FRM TEAM PRESENT... FRM TOURING CARS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to FRM TOURING CARS by the FRM TEAM, exclusively for GTR2.

This mod is many things to us, but the first is coming full circle. Many years ago Andreas and Simspeed Racing produced a GTR2 & Race07 mod encapsulating the magic of the Super Touring era. Over time this grew and grew and when I got involved a while back, I was handed the keys to the mod, with myself and master painter Markano trying to keep this mod alive with our first release "SUPER TOURING EVOLUTION".

Coming forward 18 months and a lot has changed, not just in the world after a difficult 2020, but in our team. We've gone from 4 team members to 10, all working on this new mod and some exciting new future projects.

This mod is the sequel to the "SUPER TOURING EVOLUTION" mod and although (for now) there's a lot shared skins across the mods, under the hood it's a different beast with reworked physics, tyres, many visual upgrades to cars (especially interiors). It's a major upgrade from the previous version's handling model. AI is improved, both on track and with raw talent files.

But why is this mod not called "Super Touring?" Simple: We've got more to come. Much more. Starting with the Super 2000 era ETCC & BTCC championships, and continuing with the NORDSCHLEIFE mod that has been quietly been in the works for two years now, all celebrating the glory of tin-top touring car racing. The mod is built so you require a single "Base" mod to run it, but car packs you can mix and match, there's no compatibility issues or clashes with other mods (that I'm aware of anyway!).

This mod is the culmination of years of work by many, and to all of you who have worked on this, be it the original versions or with us at FRM in the last couple years, enjoy.

Furi

BASE MOD: (Required for ALL packs - mod will NOT work without this!)
V1.0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mediafire.com file/viffs49q94aid53/FRM_TC_Base_Mod_V1.0.7z/file

SUPER TOURING ERA:
V1.0
mediafire.com file/huc2gcktw3mksvb/FRM_Super_Touring_Era.7z/file

V1.1 PATCH (install if you have V1.0 already)
mediafire.com file/3rxymxgtrcgjuqz/FRM_Super_Touring_Era_V1.1_PATCH.7z/file

V1.0 + V1.1 (new mirror, V1.0 + V1.1 included, install if you have not downloaded the mod already)

README file located within each file. New GTR2 install reccomended Smile

Enjoy.

Last edited by GTP_furinkazen on Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Vicious, Tano, kk08, Len1989, marki77, angeleinma, haruo and like this post

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  Cheeveer Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:46 am

In 1999, I was 9 years old, and me, my dad, my uncle and my cousin was at the STCC race at Karlskoga. After the grid walk, we sneaked into the VIP grandstand just by the start-finish line. I was taken aback by the sound of 25+ super tourers going by that day, it was the day I fell in love with the sound of racing engines! One of the best days of my life.

brb, gonna replicate that ingame now

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  Vanaja Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:01 am

Thank you very much bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seppo Lehtonen
Vanaja
Vanaja

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:12 am

nice the wait is over  Very Happy  

with the S2000 cars      STCC    could be a good candidate for doing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  the_racer Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:58 am

Thank you

Artur Meireles
the_racer
the_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightsix Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:48 pm

Thank you so much! Great work!

cheers thumbs clap

Andreas Behm aka Commodore
Straightsix
Straightsix

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:51 pm

Thank you! I was a little boy in the 90's, have fond memories to watch the supertouring races around Europe at Eurosport. Sadly never watch those cars live.

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:22 pm

Nice job thank you cheers

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:17 pm

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:23 am

GTP_furinkazen wrote:FRM TEAM PRESENT... FRM TOURING CARS

Welcome to FRM TOURING CARS by the FRM TEAM, exclusively for GTR2.

This mod is many things to us, but the first is coming full circle. Many years ago Andreas and Simspeed Racing produced a GTR2 & Race07 mod encapsulating the magic of the Super Touring era. Over time this grew and grew and when I got involved a while back, I was handed the keys to the mod, with myself and master painter Markano trying to keep this mod alive with our first release "SUPER TOURING EVOLUTION".

Coming forward 18 months and a lot has changed, not just in the world after a difficult 2020, but in our team. We've gone from 4 team members to 10, all working on this new mod and some exciting new future projects.

This mod is the sequel to the "SUPER TOURING EVOLUTION" mod and although (for now) there's a lot shared skins across the mods, under the hood it's a different beast with reworked physics, tyres, many visual upgrades to cars (especially interiors). It's a major upgrade from the previous version's handling model. AI is improved, both on track and with raw talent files.

But why is this mod not called "Super Touring?" Simple: We've got more to come. Much more. Starting with the Super 2000 era ETCC & BTCC championships, and continuing with the NORDSCHLEIFE mod that has been quietly been in the works for two years now, all celebrating the glory of tin-top touring car racing. The mod is built so you require a single "Base" mod to run it, but car packs you can mix and match, there's no compatibility issues or clashes with other mods (that I'm aware of anyway!).

This mod is the culmination of years of work by many, and to all of you who have worked on this, be it the original versions or with us at FRM in the last couple years, enjoy.

Furi

OFFICIAL MOD WEBSITE

BASE MOD V1.0
​Base mod required to run all content (EXCEPT the ETCC add-on)

SUPER TOURING ERA V1.0 ​The complete SUPER TOURING Experience for GTR2! Almost 3000 skins from over 30 different series.

README file located within each file. New GTR2 install reccomended Smile

Enjoy.

Awesome guys, shall try it over the weekend when i have time, let the panel bashing begin.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:49 am

Good stuff. The best period of the best type of racing.

Some things I've noticed so far:

Car 18075HS's (Alfa 156) BODY2.dds is the same texture as BODY1.dds, giving it funky looking wheels.

I did a 25 lap 1997 BTCC race at default Donington National. The AI Hondas had chronic understeer. One of them pitted with a couple of laps to go, didn't seem to have much damage, it might be a re-occurrence of the old fuel estimate issue. I'll have to do some more races to see if it pops up again.

I had a CTD after trying to load a 2009 David Leslie Memorial race. Trace:
Spoiler:

Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:19 am

pimmy wrote:Good stuff. The best period of the best type of racing.

Some things I've noticed so far:

Car 18075HS's (Alfa 156) BODY2.dds is the same texture as BODY1.dds, giving it funky looking wheels.

I did a 25 lap 1997 BTCC race at default Donington National. The AI Hondas had chronic understeer. One of them pitted with a couple of laps to go, didn't seem to have much damage, it might be a re-occurrence of the old fuel estimate issue. I'll have to do some more races to see if it pops up again.

I had a CTD after trying to load a 2009 David Leslie Memorial race. Trace:
Spoiler:

Tyre CTD - should be "SP_FWD.tyr" IIRC

Thought i'd fixed the Alfa skin, i'll roll out the update for that sooner.

AIW is weird, hence FRM tracks. Aiming to have them out within two weeks.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

templarnot4 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiaimar Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:32 pm

Viva GTR2 cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Matias Lee aka AimarX42S
kimiaimar
kimiaimar

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update Empty UPDATE V1.01 Saturday!

Post  GTP_furinkazen Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:28 am

Hello everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the new mod!

So there's going to be an update to Super Touring rolled out on saturday which will include the following:

TWO "new" cars (I say "new - both of them I forgot to include in the ST pack)

Fix to HSTCC Alfa paint bug (skin assigned to wheels)

Fix to CTD with certain Alfa 155's (being investigated)

Fix to CTD with certain Peugeot 405's (being investigated)

Fix to CTD with Honda Accord Mk6 LS (incorrect tyr file)

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Straightsix and Vanaja like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:40 am

could the  bug I mentioned please be also be fixed?    it only takes some deleting of  lines in CAR files,  should take some 5-10 minutes at most

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:55 pm

intelpower wrote:could the  bug I mentioned please be also be fixed?    it only takes some deleting of  lines in CAR files,  should take some 5-10 minutes at most

It is something I intend on fixing all at once when I return to the S2000 cars (which all have this inconsistency).

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:30 am

excellent  Very Happy

a small suggestion   for extra content that could be added

since the french super touring  already has a bunch of non-super tourer included  , the   Gr. A BMW E30   that can be used for the 1996 season could be added (3 of them)

judging by peformance in video this  E30s   had the 2.3 L Gr. A engine with 300 BHP  

intelpower

mikeae1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeae1 Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:09 am

Thanks Furi and Team for this developement.

The History of this mod (or the grandfathers from your Mod :-) ) is spectacular ( i am owned GTR2 since 2006) and remember me about the fist steps, began with fwd-physic,  and the first rwd-physic with the e36.
I think a great masterpiece for a great software-product from simbin.

"Intelpower- possible that the E30 M3 have 1996 2.0L 16 V in France ? - The italian-M3
and the Mercedes W201 190 E ? - with 2.3 16V engine, this will be very very interesting for 1996 (both my saloon-car favourites of all the Years till today)
Intelpower have a huge knowledge about the Touring-Car Era, i am convincing - you know the Regulations.

With best greetings - and i wish you all great fun with simulation-feeling

Thanks for this
mikeae1
mikeae1

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:27 am

Just noticed something else: 95049TH_TEX.GTR (BMW E36) is missing.

EDIT: Also, can confirm that the fuel estimate issue has returned.

Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:42 pm

if we download the Super touring era link on first page no need for the previous mods you guys released?
This is an all in one and even more?

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:30 pm

antoniog7772 wrote:if we download the Super touring era link on first page no need for the previous mods you guys released?
This is an all in one and even more?
This overwrites the previous version and both downloads (Base Mod + Supertouring Era) are recommended.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

antoniog7772 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:35 pm

I know these cars were slammed but this is a bit extreme. Both the 1998 Macau & SEATCZC cars are like this, although the 1997 car isn't, despite using the same .HDC & .CAS. This is mentioned in the p11 cas spreadsheet though, so I guess it's being worked on?

Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:04 am

pimmy wrote:I know these cars were slammed but this is a bit extreme. Both the 1998 Macau & SEATCZC cars are like this, although the 1997 car isn't, despite using the same .HDC & .CAS. This is mentioned in the p11 cas spreadsheet though, so I guess it's being worked on?

STANCE.

Probably what's happened is that I had the corrected loose GMT's in the flder, but sometimes when you add them to GEDITOR it doesn't update them, i'll fix them up, Camino Primeras.... Thanks Smile

Waiting another week to release update in case any more minor bugs are found like this.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Vicious and Straightsix like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:31 am

Wow this is an amazing mod! such a Huge collection of Touring cars!

I also like the touch the website is created with WIx and they sponsor the Ciceley team! Great stuff!

Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

mparsons2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike107b Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:32 am

This is an incredible mod. I can't even imagine how much work has gone into this. Great job by everyone involved!

Out of interest are there any skinning templates for these cars? I hope I'm not being blind right now.

Mike107b

mparsons2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next