European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2024, 05:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 10:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 10:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 04:27 by Illy26

» introduce
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2024, 00:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr 2024, 15:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2024, 10:59 by Orteva

» South East
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2024, 21:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2024, 16:03 by why_not_simracer

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

+39
ProStriker92
coolhandpaul
templarnot4
Alessio_F1
ohdear
Markano97
ercerro
Jevgenij
simton54
mparsons2
mehdi199
simspeed_racing
Roberto Mulsanne
pipino cuevas
harvestmouse
nicki87
Hemisfear68
matteo1974
bintang555
ivansat
ChaosZero
bernie91
Mike107b
Peter2012
Crimson764
antoniog7772
mikeae1
kimiaimar
pimmy
jr82
sit997
repaban
miuqana
Straightsix
the_racer
intelpower
Vanaja
Cheeveer
GTP_furinkazen
43 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  Roberto Mulsanne Sat 01 May 2021, 17:31

Thank you so much ! Cool
Roberto Mulsanne
Roberto Mulsanne

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  Cheeveer Wed 26 May 2021, 13:30

Technical, historical question: how are the German and British Peugeot 406's different in the mod?

We do know that in Germany, the Peugeot squad were a top team, but in Britain it was probably the least advanced works effort because politics within the Peugeot concern. I wonder how that is reflected in the mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Wed 26 May 2021, 21:46

Well the German program was ran by Peugeot themselves whereas the British program was ran by Peugeot UK Dealer. Thats what i know but i could be wrong.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Thu 27 May 2021, 23:35

Cheeveer wrote:Technical, historical question: how are the German and British Peugeot 406's different in the mod?

We do know that in Germany, the Peugeot squad were a top team, but in Britain it was probably the least advanced works effort because politics within the Peugeot concern. I wonder how that is reflected in the mod.

STW cars have better weight distribution, tyres and lower CoG to differentiate them.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Cheeveer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 Thu 01 Jul 2021, 02:07

Just curious on the Driver talent files, there are 3 folders, do the files we use need go in a "Talent/FRM Touring Cars" folder?
The reason i ask is with the current layout the fields seem like a Noah's ark, for example the '94 season it's the Alfa's then BMW's & the drivers seems to be of similar performance. Radisich can barely get a top 10 (same with Menu) & is the same speed as Rouse when in that season Radisich was much quicker, same at Alfa where Simoni is the same speed as Tarquini every race/quali session. Seems the car is the difference in speed not the drivers files.

jr82

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 Empty Lift to shift?

Post  Guest Thu 01 Jul 2021, 19:41

Hello,
A while ago Furi shared few videos about Mondeo having Sequential Gearbox.  But I wanted to dig a bit deeper - does anyone know if sequential boxes used in those cars required lift to shift (like Skip Barber gearbox, it refuses to shift depending on engine torque amount applied)?  Maybe anyone has footwork while shifting videos while shifting?  Thanks!

EDIT: someone pointerd me to technical regulations: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] semi-auto is prohibited, which in my understanding means that cars required lift to shift.

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Fri 02 Jul 2021, 21:59

I remember one video from 1994 with a pedal camera and they didn't use the clutch on the up shifts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Sat 03 Jul 2021, 21:50

Another video with some pedal cam footage

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Illy26 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Wed 14 Jul 2021, 00:42

V1.2 work has begun. Mainly bug fixes with some extra content promised...

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

eurostc, Len1989, Bad News, Straightsix, Illy26, celsinho, Shinra and Arnage_2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Fri 16 Jul 2021, 08:16

Very nice good news thumbs

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jul 2021, 21:54

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know that BMW_E30_2.cas does not have a working rainscreen. Also, 190eEvo2.cas is missing the dirtscreen.

And a question - I see that BMW from BTCC 95 uses same Motec display as some of the FIA GT 2003/2004 cars, is that historically accurate?  Not criticizing (really enjoying cars and tracks) - just curious.  Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  mehdi199 Tue 14 Sep 2021, 15:32

What is the difference between this and STE ?

mehdi199

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Wed 15 Sep 2021, 17:39

Almost every car has been completely reworked and a big upgrade done on the interiors

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Tano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Thu 21 Oct 2021, 18:53

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Hemisfear68, Tano, Maxellero, PassiveObsessive, bernie91, drr6, ProStriker92 and mparsons2 like this post

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 Empty Praise/Bug Report

Post  mparsons2 Tue 26 Oct 2021, 19:44

This has to be the most in depth TC mod ever and with the team's new mod coming out I can't wait!

BUGS:

FFSA 1995 Opel GSI model doesn't show due to the .car file is expecting '_RHD.cas' - removing '_RHD' solves this.

Honda Accord Ex has infinite gears due to the audio

Last edited by mparsons2 on Sun 31 Oct 2021, 00:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more concise)

mparsons2

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Thu 28 Oct 2021, 21:25

Its fair to say that i've been busy.....
And the other FRM members of course. All this will form the Toca WTC Revival mod.

Markano97
Markano97

Tano, kk08, Maxellero, toto090369, Bad News, vitstalker, Vanaja and like this post

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 5 Empty A message from Furi.

Post  GTP_furinkazen Wed 03 Nov 2021, 23:33

Hi to all our followers, hope you're all good.

You may have noticed a lack of updates lately. Two of the team were already away in October so I expected it to be a quiet one, however I also am recovering from several health setbacks in the last four weeks. Nothing related to the dreaded "C~~~~-19", but I have to take it easy for a while.

I'm going to keep working on things over november period but will be quieter and hopefully back to full speed for a nice set of christmas presents for us all.

Keep on racing, modding and supporting us!

This will also by the way, hopefully include Mark's fantastic retro ToCA stuff.

~Furi

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

eurostc, Maxellero, Bad News, bernie91, drr6, Vanaja and mparsons2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Tue 16 Nov 2021, 00:07

Hello you all, here's a little teaser for you. This is from my last skinpack for the time being. This is because i have to leave and take part in a mandatory military course which will last 9 months meaning i'll be away for that time. I'd like to thank all the people for their kind words and wishes. All the liveries and new cars are in the hands of our team and they will be tweaked so this Toca WTC Revival mod will be ready for release. Am i done with this revival mod though? Well probably not. Wink

Markano97
Markano97

Crimson764, eurostc, Tano, kk08, Maxellero, Bad News, KonstantinBelovNE and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  simton54 Tue 23 Nov 2021, 09:40

Hello,

First I would like to say thank you for this amazing mod full of passion.
But I have a small problem most of the cars don't show up in the menu for example in BTCC only the Starion is working in the menu or in game. I don't know if I made something wrong in the installation process or something Question
simton54
simton54

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Thu 25 Nov 2021, 23:50

simton54 wrote:Hello,

First I would like to say thank you for this amazing mod full of passion.
But I have a small problem most of the cars don't show up in the menu for example in BTCC only the Starion is working in the menu or in game. I don't know if I made something wrong in the installation process or something Question

Make sure you have installed in this order:

> Base Mod
> Super Touring pack
> Super touring Update V1.1

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Tue 30 Nov 2021, 18:26

Potentially sounds like the shaders aren't installed

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jevgenij Thu 10 Mar 2022, 06:41

Thank you

Jevgenij

Back to top Go down

Post  ercerro Thu 07 Apr 2022, 10:19

Thanks! Very Happy

ercerro

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun 31 Jul 2022, 10:49

It's with great pleasure that I announce to you that tomorrow I'm returning home finally after all this time in the army base. I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks and then I'll get my civilian ID back at last. This means that you should expect new content from me again after all this time. Thank you all for being patient. I'm coming back😁😁😁

Markano97
Markano97

matteo1974, eurostc, Tano, kk08, harvestmouse, Skabagoosh, marki77 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ohdear Wed 21 Sep 2022, 21:25

Hi,
Thanks thanks for this great mod. One of my favourites for GTR2.

However unfortunately I have found a bug that causes a CTD when the track is loading. This happens only when you want to drive certain "Peugeot 405 Mi16"s. Working back from the trace file I have found that the .CAR file only has a 4 figure genstring instead of 5 and that is causing the game not to be able to load the Motec/Cockpit, causing the CTD.

I havent had time to go through each of the .Car files in Peugeots folder, but have been able to pick 1 from each folder and found the following are affected.

-CEZSTC 1996
-FIA 1993
-FIA 1994

Adding a 1 to the genstring fixes the problem, however the hands in the cockpit are misaligned with the steering wheel. With the left hand grabbing fresh air. I don't know why yhis is happening as the unaffected cars do not have this problem. It's been a loooong time since I've dicked around with GTR2 files and don't know what file  controls this.

Thanks for the mod. Keep up the good work.
Dave.

ohdear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next