European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 07:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 12:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 12:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 06:27 by Illy26

» introduce
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 02:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 17:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 12:59 by Orteva

» South East
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 23:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 18:03 by why_not_simracer

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

+39
ProStriker92
coolhandpaul
templarnot4
Alessio_F1
ohdear
Markano97
ercerro
Jevgenij
simton54
mparsons2
mehdi199
simspeed_racing
Roberto Mulsanne
pipino cuevas
harvestmouse
nicki87
Hemisfear68
matteo1974
bintang555
ivansat
ChaosZero
bernie91
Mike107b
Peter2012
Crimson764
antoniog7772
mikeae1
kimiaimar
pimmy
jr82
sit997
repaban
miuqana
Straightsix
the_racer
intelpower
Vanaja
Cheeveer
GTP_furinkazen
43 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  Vanaja 13/4/2021, 22:25

Peter2012 wrote:Hey guys I have had a chance to try this mod now properly, Its very good but maybe its my fault but the Opel/Vauxhall Astra doesn't work the older one that is  and the VW Golf, Maybe I have done something wrong  
Here is a solution to the problem.
RELEASE: V1.1! post  Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seppo Lehtonen
Vanaja
Vanaja

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  Peter2012 13/4/2021, 22:38

Okay but I have downloaded the V1.1 but after that I still have the issue with no Old Astra or Golf showing up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanaja 13/4/2021, 23:05

Peter2012 wrote:Okay but I have downloaded the V1.1 but after that I still have the issue with no Old Astra or Golf showing up
Sorry for the wrong link. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seppo Lehtonen
Vanaja
Vanaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 13/4/2021, 23:25

No worries Bro! Cheers!

Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 Empty STEvo vs FRM TC

Post  pipino cuevas 14/4/2021, 00:13

Hello
I ask furi (only)... with great respect, and congratulating him for the great job done.

1- the most important ... and obvious:
Over the years ... "EVO" was updated and corrected, and it could be said that it is very balanced, and free of ugly bugs ... so many players tried it ... that surely they have not seen anything unsolved (to this day ) ... years have passed since launch.
this is a point in favor of "EVO"

-FRM TC as you said, it is a "new engine" ... and (sure, it's not your fault) there will be more patches, updates, fixes, expansions etc ... until it takes it to glory.
on the other hand ... you said there will be more content (above 2000)
this is a "future" point in favor of FRM TC

also
You mentioned that "SUPER TOURING: EVOLUTION" is not going to have any more updates. (1.03b last) ... and I guess "FRM TOURING CARS" will keep updating and also "expanding".
(points for and against crossed)

QUESTION:
as of today (4/13/2021), which one do you recommend?
I know so little about anything that I would rather avoid trouble.

(I'll try both, if I see a problem, I'll tell you to solve it. Be sure)
... but please, which one do you recommend?

question 2
2- all the content of "evo" is in "frm tc"? (cars and years, I don't ask if "better". only if you have them)

Thank you very much for your time.
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 14/4/2021, 17:32

When the track pack(s) are released will they have Championship files included? BTCC seasons for example?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/4/2021, 22:01

pipino cuevas wrote:Hello
I ask furi (only)... with great respect, and congratulating him for the great job done.

1- the most important ... and obvious:
Over the years ... "EVO" was updated and corrected, and it could be said that it is very balanced, and free of ugly bugs ... so many players tried it ... that surely they have not seen anything unsolved (to this day ) ... years have passed since launch.
this is a point in favor of "EVO"

-FRM TC as you said, it is a "new engine" ... and (sure, it's not your fault) there will be more patches, updates, fixes, expansions etc ... until it takes it to glory.
on the other hand ... you said there will be more content (above 2000)
this is a "future" point in favor of FRM TC

also
You mentioned that "SUPER TOURING: EVOLUTION" is not going to have any more updates. (1.03b last) ... and I guess "FRM TOURING CARS" will keep updating and also "expanding".
(points for and against crossed)

QUESTION:
as of today (4/13/2021), which one do you recommend?
I know so little about anything that I would rather avoid trouble.

(I'll try both, if I see a problem, I'll tell you to solve it. Be sure)
... but please, which one do you recommend?

question 2
2- all the content of "evo" is in "frm tc"? (cars and years, I don't ask if "better". only if you have them)

Thank you very much for your time.

1)
FRM version. Has more accurate driving physics, cars have new interiors and options, some skins are all new

2) All content from FRM TC is improved and included in FRM, plus new cars

Last edited by GTP_furinkazen on 14/4/2021, 22:08; edited 1 time in total

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/4/2021, 22:03

jr82 wrote:When the track pack(s) are released will they have Championship files included? BTCC seasons for example?

Not planned to, that involves creating many more track variants as for each race you need a unique track GDB entry (for example if Silverstone International has 4 races in the season there has to be variations of that one event for it to work properly).

Pushing towards weekend release, just need to improve a camera file or two. Been back working this week so extremely busy, sorry for lack of updates... things calming down a little now though...

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 14/4/2021, 22:27

No worries at all! The amount of work you guys have done you should have a holiday! Haha

Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 15/4/2021, 11:27

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
jr82 wrote:When the track pack(s) are released will they have Championship files included? BTCC seasons for example?

Not planned to, that involves creating many more track variants as for each race you need a unique track GDB entry (for example if Silverstone International has 4 races in the season there has to be variations of that one event for it to work properly).

Pushing towards weekend release, just need to improve a camera file or two. Been back working this week so extremely busy, sorry for lack of updates... things calming down a little now though...
All good, no need to apologise for any delay. We all appreciate the work u guys put in in your own time etc so thx very much for the mod.

jr82

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 4 Empty FRM TC

Post  pipino cuevas 16/4/2021, 21:59

downloading frm tc ...
I am about to download.
Lets see if I understand...
1- download the BASE MOD
2- I download the "V1.0 + V1.1" (new mirror, V1.0 + V1.1 included, install if you have not downloaded the mod already) (from mega)
(mega limit stops me) Very Happy

I don't need the "SUPER TOURING ERA V1.0" or the "V1.1 PATCH"?

ps: on the wix page ... the "V1.0 + V1.1" (from mega) do not have the link
(mega has limits, and mediafire does not, but there is no link to either)

sorry for my ignorance ... maybe already answered. I am about to have a virgin and pure installation of GTR2, ready to open and receive mods.

FRM TC is compatible with other mods? can I install other mods in the same game? I mean that if frm tc modifies the game so much, that it is "dedicated" to an installation, and that other mods would overwrite it. or vice versa
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/4/2021, 02:22

pipino cuevas wrote:downloading frm tc ...
I am about to download.
Lets see if I understand...
1- download the BASE MOD
2- I download the "V1.0 + V1.1" (new mirror, V1.0 + V1.1 included, install if you have not downloaded the mod already) (from mega)
(mega limit stops me) Very Happy

I don't need the "SUPER TOURING ERA V1.0" or the "V1.1 PATCH"?

ps: on the wix page ... the "V1.0 + V1.1" (from mega) do not have the link
(mega has limits, and mediafire does not, but there is no link to either)

sorry for my ignorance ... maybe already answered. I am about to have a virgin and pure installation of GTR2, ready to open and receive mods.

FRM TC is compatible with other mods? can I install other mods in the same game? I mean that if frm tc modifies the game so much, that it is "dedicated" to an installation, and that other mods would overwrite it. or vice versa

Correct. V1.0+1.1 is both together.

You MAY be able to use other mods but they change the game, I reccomend a use of 1 install for the FRM mod only Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  pipino cuevas 17/4/2021, 05:43

Thank you very much, for giving the detail that FRM TC is better to have it dedicated gtr2 just for him.

I apologize for my bad memory, I just remembered:

-I have Mega's problem ... and its limit. It would be better than this in mediafire. it just mega locks the download.

- you posted 2 "fixes" AFTER posting 1.1 ...

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Fix for Mk IV Golf not loading

Fix for Opel Astra not loading - 2x CAS files to unzip to Opel Astra GSi folder

Does "V1.0 + 1.1"(all in one) include them?
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 17/4/2021, 06:18

pipino cuevas wrote:Thank you very much, for giving the detail that FRM TC is better to have it dedicated gtr2 just for him.

I apologize for my bad memory, I just remembered:

-I have Mega's problem ... and its limit. It would be better than this in mediafire. it just mega locks the download.

- you posted 2 "fixes" AFTER posting 1.1 ...

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Fix for Mk IV Golf not loading

Fix for Opel Astra not loading - 2x CAS files to unzip to Opel Astra GSi folder

Does "V1.0 + 1.1"(all in one) include them?

Nope, they are not included. These need to be done after installing Base Mod + Super Touring 1.0 & 1.1, otherwise those cars will not load.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  pipino cuevas 18/4/2021, 15:49

furi, excuse my lack of memory [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  ... there are more questions:
-do they have rain wheels?
the manuals say NO, but the mod brings them (cavalier 92).
even so, with 90% rain, the wheel gets cold. ..something, quite a bit.

-I think .. I think I remember that before there was a speed limiter in the pits. (st world 1.7)

the most important
-the AI: do they have "historically realistic" AI?
Let me explain: we all know that in f1 you don't just put the cars on the track ... all mixed up. not. the AI ​​is in order for the cars to "settle" according to the specific year ... if a team was stronger or weaker that year.
this is with f1, of course ... nobody remembers that in the Chinese tourism championship, or similar ... but the BTCC is very well remembered.
Until recently I used the "Super Touring WORLD 1.7", I know it is old, (but loved), it has the AI ​​of the btcc VERY "historically realistic", not only is it a wheel-to-wheel race, the cars ALSO accommodate The classification as in those years (at a glance), you know "soper-cleland" etc ...

This is an observation, please do not take it the wrong way:

-until now the AI ​​is very very good, wheel by wheel .... but maybe not AS MUCH as the "ST World 1.7" ... in that one, the AI ​​was scary, it was really tight and resisting an overtaking on the outside .. ..in FRM TC, the ia presses strongly, but the classic row is formed.
I think it's my own vision, maybe I'm wrong.

-I understand that the mod is an "encyclopedia" of the TC, and it is not my intention to criticize or order anyone, I only give my opinion ...
only, for a better "start", the mod should have (packaged) only the most "important" tc, (BTCC 90-00, bathrust, spa, macau ..) and the other tc championships (mtcc, punta del este. ..etc) in an expansion.
why? : I live "near" Punta del Este .... but I don't even remember that race ... much less a Malaysian or Czech championship (without discrediting them, or your work). I have no idea if the ai is historically correct or not.
-In addition, more and better resources would be dedicated to the best known.

Maybe, (and this is just MY opinion, do not take it as an order), you should ask (as a vote, or similar) what championship do I remove from the "main" mod? Which is the least used?

Thank you very much for the excellent work. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I will continue to report if I see something.
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  pipino cuevas 18/4/2021, 16:25

EDIT:
-BTCC 92, soper car (bmw) has no screen on.
-tarquini car, 94 without cabin texture.
-no pit limiter ... I don't know what the limit is so as not to be penalized. LOL

-opinion: the hud, the menu sounds, and the little details, could be set to "optional". just say.

EDIT2
I forgot something:
-I have gtr2 in Spanish, and the box audio ( radio engineering) that this mod has, leaves it in English.
(I barely understand English ... google translator)
Unless it has more features, or something that I don't know it includes, I'd rather make it optional, or a "readme" clarifies it.
pipino cuevas
pipino cuevas

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/4/2021, 21:49

pipino cuevas wrote:furi, excuse my lack of memory [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  ... there are more questions:
-do they have rain wheels?
the manuals say NO, but the mod brings them (cavalier 92).
even so, with 90% rain, the wheel gets cold. ..something, quite a bit.

-I think .. I think I remember that before there was a speed limiter in the pits. (st world 1.7)

the most important
-the AI: do they have "historically realistic" AI?
Let me explain: we all know that in f1 you don't just put the cars on the track ... all mixed up. not. the AI ​​is in order for the cars to "settle" according to the specific year ... if a team was stronger or weaker that year.
this is with f1, of course ... nobody remembers that in the Chinese tourism championship, or similar ... but the BTCC is very well remembered.
Until recently I used the "Super Touring WORLD 1.7", I know it is old, (but loved), it has the AI ​​of the btcc VERY "historically realistic", not only is it a wheel-to-wheel race, the cars ALSO accommodate The classification as in those years (at a glance), you know "soper-cleland" etc ...

This is an observation, please do not take it the wrong way:

-until now the AI ​​is very very good, wheel by wheel .... but maybe not AS MUCH as the "ST World 1.7" ... in that one, the AI ​​was scary, it was really tight and resisting an overtaking on the outside .. ..in FRM TC, the ia presses strongly, but the classic row is formed.
I think it's my own vision, maybe I'm wrong.

-I understand that the mod is an "encyclopedia" of the TC, and it is not my intention to criticize or order anyone, I only give my opinion ...
only, for a better "start", the mod should have (packaged) only the most "important" tc, (BTCC 90-00, bathrust, spa, macau ..) and the other tc championships (mtcc, punta del este. ..etc) in an expansion.
why? : I live "near" Punta del Este .... but I don't even remember that race ... much less a Malaysian or Czech championship (without discrediting them, or your work). I have no idea if the ai is historically correct or not.
-In addition, more and better resources would be dedicated to the best known.

Maybe, (and this is just MY opinion, do not take it as an order), you should ask (as a vote, or similar) what championship do I remove from the "main" mod? Which is the least used?

Thank you very much for the excellent work. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I will continue to report if I see something.

Hey, no worries.

AI:
~Made it as accurate as I can that correct cars are in correct parts of the grid.

Tracks - I will have the mod track released here very soon Smile - they have AI that is intended to be much betetr and also harder to race against.

Releases:
~We decided to release all work we had now. A lot of these series - Punta Del Este, FFSA, have been recently updated. Markano sends more updates when he finds more picture and corrections to skins, which hard for old cars.

Pit Lane Speed Limiter
~Removed from cars as these cars did not historically have pit lane speed limiters Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/4/2021, 23:22

BTCC TRACKS RELEASED:

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

angeleinma, Bad News, nicki87 and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nicki87 19/4/2021, 00:02

Thank you very much for your precious and amazing efforts on making this mod so beautiful and enjoyable!

nicki87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 19/4/2021, 02:29

Not to add to your plate guys, but if you could include Championship files, even if they are not 100% accurate, it would be a really nice add. Offline experience is where GTR2 shines Smile

In any case, can't wait for the trackpack Smile Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 19/4/2021, 04:11

The Iron Wolf wrote:
In any case, can't wait for the trackpack Smile  Thanks!

Tracks are already released. No more waiting required.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  nicki87 22/4/2021, 11:23

Sorry, does anyone know if by chance the supertouring mod is compatible with the HQ anniversary patch 15.3.0? Many thanks.

EDIT: Where should I extract the BONUS folder content?

nicki87

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24/4/2021, 18:41

nicki87 wrote:Sorry, does anyone know if by chance the supertouring mod is compatible with the HQ anniversary patch 15.3.0? Many thanks.

EDIT: Where should I extract the BONUS folder content?

A number of HQ assets are already included in the mod.

File structure for entire mod is ready to just drag/drop in game as it is.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  nicki87 24/4/2021, 18:47

Ok, thank you!

nicki87

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 25/4/2021, 17:36

For those asking about Championship files they are simple to make with the filters working for those who are keen.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next