European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime7/3/2024, 10:43 by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 18:45 by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:46 by hundo

» Password Change
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:35 by Sylphide

Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

+29
suti
pimmy
dbstreet
bernie91
Alessio_F1
theravenousbeast
ernie2492
CrivitzChris
eurostc
alexmezza
GT Fan 8899
ChaosZero
oldman
Maxellero
RemusRacing
toto090369
simonracer
Jarodparker
Philipp3112
skeno
matteo1974
Cheeveer
Markano97
intelpower
GTP_furinkazen
baika
Nebehr
simspeed_racing
Crimson764
33 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE Empty Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/4/2016, 10:57

Opinions - A lot of tracks use 2D spectators put together to create a "line" effect when racing at speed making it look packed, especially prevalent at Silverstone and Knockhill. Would you guys think 2D or 3D spectators would be better?

Knockhill sponsors update, done by my friend RallyMorten:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  Crimson764 21/4/2016, 14:37

Looks nice Alex! Definitely brings the track back to the Supertouring era. In my opinion, I think 2D would be best, that way the game performance won't take a hit trying to load all the other objects for the track.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  baika 21/4/2016, 17:08

Somebody please help me! What is written on Marc Sourd's Vento? What i can read is "Arricole des concessionnaires".

The shot is taken from here, 13.01min.

Thanks in advance!

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 21/4/2016, 19:20

amicale des concessionnaires

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 21/4/2016, 19:25

it's "amicale"

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 21/4/2016, 19:39

Amicale! Thank you guys!!! Very Happy

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/4/2016, 20:53

Knockhill is 60% complete I think. Having been through the other tracks the list of revisions I can find is:

CROFT:
~Edit tyre wall colours (DONE)
~Remove unlop blocks at chicanes (DONE)
~Remove unwanted barrier at Tower (DONE)
~Remove tyre wall on outside of hairpin at the Complex (DONE)

KNOCKHILL
~Additional Grandstands to be added.

DONINGTON:
~Remove excess barriers inner exit of Coppice

OULTON:
~Removal of tyre barriers exit Old Hall (DONE)

SILVERSTONE:
~Changing tarmac run off to gravel in places

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 21/4/2016, 23:39

well in video it's mentioned there was a privateer cup in 94 french series

so from what I gather works cars were no 2, 3 and 26 BMW, no 4,8,9 Peugeot 405

6,7, and 10 SEAT , no 16,17, and 18 Opel vectra , seems the french had an obsession for 3 works cars

also that no 14 Honda Civic , the same as japanese Civic seems even the small production based wing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/4/2016, 00:35

Apart from the french entry the civic will be getting its 1993 belgian procar skin aswell.Also the btcc 1990-1993 is under construction with the 1990 season converted from the tcl mod,the 1991 season done by me with the inclusion of bmw skins by bigbird76.As for the 1992 season i did the bmw 318 entries aswell as the nissans last year.With these in mind here are the skinpacks you can expect from me:
1996 satc(bmw entries converted and audi 80 entry done)
1996 crtcc(not started yet)
1996 natcc(mercedes 190 entry aswell as 2 mondeo entries done)
1996 astc(not started yet)
1997-2000 copa de las naciones(skins need to be updated and missing entries to be added)
1994 jtcc(alfa romeo entry,hks vectra entry,bmw schnitzer entries done with some privateers,nissan entries and honda entries)
1994/1997 cet(for 1994:ford,opel,nissan entries completed-cet 1997:nissan entries done)
1993 belgian procar(not started yet)
1990-1993 btcc(wip)
1993 supertourisme(only frank biela entry done)
2000 stcc(conversion of biffenh's original skinpack)
1998 Bathurst 1000(volvo s40s,matt neal's primera,vectras done and most bmw entries done)
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 22/4/2016, 10:09

That's great to hear, Markano! Looking forward to all of those Cool
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 22/4/2016, 10:13

Another thing to be included in this update is motec screen and slightly darker cockpit option for Volvo 850 Saloon:

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 22/4/2016, 14:43

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Knockhill is 60% complete I think. Having been through the other tracks the list of revisions I can find is:

CROFT:

KNOCKHILL

DONINGTON:

OULTON:

SILVERSTONE:

Don't some of those need the sponsor textures update done for Knockhill as well? Pretty sure Croft needs it, as well as Brands.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 22/4/2016, 15:24

Another Australian car that I think is from 1996:  Paul Pickett Hyundai

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/4/2016, 15:25

Markano97 wrote:
1996 satc(bmw entries converted and audi 80 entry done)

the audi 80 had "Truck of the Year '96" written on the wing see 4.09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

there were 3 Works BMW and 1 privateer  so 4 BMW total   and with Audi 80 done it leaves you to do:
- 2 Vectra B
- 1 Vectra A  
- 2 Audi A4  
- 2 Nissan Sentra
- 2 Toyota Camry

and some  of those listed can be copied from 95 pack

think this pack is the closest one you can finish and can be a complete pack Very Happy

BAD NEWS : I was mistaken, the Nissan Sentra had a different livery from 95 so has to be painted too  ,

GOOD NEWS :  it's an easy full green livery with some stickers on it, so no fancy stripes or anything like that  Wink

see 3.17 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 22/4/2016, 17:46

Just an idea but you could do some painting...

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/4/2016, 17:57

I am painting but for TCL mod in Rfactor , my latest creation and there some japanese BMW M3 Sport Evo planned for later

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/4/2016, 18:28

The 1996 satc is not my skinpack.Its a skinpack conversion.The original skinpack was made for the old supertouring 3,6 by BruceD. Very Happy
The vectra gt i believe was used in the first few round until it was replaced by the vectra 16v.The camry skins were i believe exactly the same as in 1995.
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/4/2016, 19:17

looks like one car can be cut from the list , that Vectra A had no 15 for Sean Watson Smith  in the first even only (races 1 and 2)

but on youtube earliest one is Races 3 and 4 (good quality footage BTW)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so dunno can be scratched  or just take an 95 skin and put no 15 and his name on it as it's most likely was...

a good shot of the blue Camry at 7.19

Last edited by intelpower on 22/4/2016, 19:29; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/4/2016, 19:21

Is anyone working on the 1994 South African Series? If no one is, I might try and do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/4/2016, 19:25

FinlandWRC wrote:Is anyone working on the 1994 South African Series? If no one is, I might try and do it.

Nope,feel free to make it.Its good to have more people make skins.I'll upload some illustrations from the year(similar to the ones made by btcc blueprints) featuring the 2 opels,the envirocar beamers the castrol camry and the sentra
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/4/2016, 19:39

FinlandWRC wrote:Is anyone working on the 1994 South African Series? If no one is, I might try and do it.

nearly all 94 races are on youtube if you need I can try to make good captures

personally I suggest to make the cars like in the last 2 events where they had 95 spec wings (except the BMW which had the big wings)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some skins you can pretty much copy from 95 pack and just add the number plates for 94 and some other small edits , such example the Nissan Sentras , the works BMW and the Toyotas

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 22/4/2016, 20:08

Crimson764 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Knockhill is 60% complete I think. Having been through the other tracks the list of revisions I can find is:

CROFT:

KNOCKHILL

DONINGTON:

OULTON:

SILVERSTONE:

Don't some of those need the sponsor textures update done for Knockhill as well? Pretty sure Croft needs it, as well as Brands.

Yup, should be easier to do them though.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 22/4/2016, 20:10

intelpower wrote:I am painting but for TCL mod in Rfactor , my latest creation and there some japanese BMW M3 Sport Evo planned for later

Just a crazy idea... as M3s and Sierras are starting to blooming in some Supertouring mod skinsets, wouldn't it be good to join this mod with TCL and DTM Classic, just like a playable Touringcarpedia?

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 22/4/2016, 20:33

Markano97 wrote:1998 Bathurst 1000(volvo s40s,matt neal's primera,vectras done and most bmw entries done)
incase it helps, here are some pictures from that race [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/4/2016, 21:52

For the 1996 satcc i have just finished the opels meaning that the 2 rothmans audis are left.The skinpack will be released along with the natcc 1997 from remus Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next