European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

+39
ProStriker92
coolhandpaul
templarnot4
Alessio_F1
ohdear
Markano97
ercerro
Jevgenij
simton54
mparsons2
mehdi199
simspeed_racing
Roberto Mulsanne
pipino cuevas
harvestmouse
nicki87
Hemisfear68
matteo1974
bintang555
ivansat
ChaosZero
bernie91
Mike107b
Peter2012
Crimson764
antoniog7772
mikeae1
kimiaimar
pimmy
jr82
sit997
repaban
miuqana
Straightsix
the_racer
intelpower
Vanaja
Cheeveer
GTP_furinkazen
43 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  Markano97 29/3/2021, 01:27

Some of the skins are indeed looking old and are in desperate need of a repaint. Reason i haven't done that is i still need to find logos and photos so entire grids can be updated. Slowly but steadily that will happen too. 😁

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update - Page 3 Empty Re: FRM TOURING CARS by FRM TEAM - RELEASE: SUPER TOURING V1.1 Update

Post  repaban 29/3/2021, 11:33

Very nice this Golf thank you cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/3/2021, 15:55

RELEASE: V1.1!

Update V1.1 for SUPER TOURING ERA is out - headlined by the addition of the Opel Omega, VW Golf Mk II, VW GOld Mk IV Kit Car alongside a BMW physics overhaul, Dynamics Ford update and multiple small fixes and improvements!

Downloads page for the site has been overhauled. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and updated DL links are in the OP.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Vicious, Bad News and Vanaja like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Straightsix 29/3/2021, 17:04

Thank you so much. thumbs

Andreas Behm aka Commodore
Straightsix
Straightsix

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/3/2021, 21:52

Fix for Mk IV Golf not loading

Fix for Opel Astra not loading - 2x CAS files to unzip to Opel Astra GSi folder

Last edited by GTP_furinkazen on 29/3/2021, 22:06; edited 1 time in total

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Vicious likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/3/2021, 21:57

AlexGRFan97 wrote:Since the mod presently doesn't have it, I decided to recreate the livery Nissan used for the first half of the 1997 BTCC season (old Vodafone logo, like the one that appears in the first Toca game), using the currently-available 1997 skin. Without a template I'm a bit limited, but I think this looks fine. Hardest part was the two front quarter panels - had to rely on quite a bit of Content Aware Fill to retain the splashes of paint whilst erasing the Vodafone logos. Really the only difference is the aforementioned logo, as midway through the year they updated the typeface and logo to the one that they retain to this day.
Slight inaccuracy with regards to the yellow splashes - on the real car they went all the way up to the A-Pillar, but that's down to the original painter rather than something I did. I also deleted the Nissan Motorsport URL towards the back of the roof, as the car didn't have it at the beginning of the season. What made matters slightly difficult is that the version of the Vodafone logo that appears on the '97 Primera doesn't have a line striking through the middle of it, yet every single depiction of the pre-1997 logo does. I had to make a custom '85 - '97 Vodafone logo without a strikethrough, which I can provide if anyone needs it.

I also decided to replace the headlight textures with cleaner, sharper, higher resolution ones sourced by my good friend RacingFreak. The tail lights are a bit too finicky, particularly in regards to their mapping, so I've left them for now.

On the whole, looking through the otherwise terrific mod top to bottom, there are quite a few skins that look (and probably are) 15 years old or older and are very unkempt by today's standards. I'd love to help with skin making if it's a role you require. If and when my account is approved, I ought to start up a skin thread.

Have sent you a Discord PM Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  bintang555 31/3/2021, 17:41

Hoping to see more Spa 24h cars soon, like the Peugeot 806 which ran in 95

bintang555
bintang555

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 1/4/2021, 02:26

bintang555 wrote:Hoping to see more Spa 24h cars soon, like the Peugeot 806 which ran in 95

Trust me, it's very first car we're interested in getting modelled if possible!!!!!!!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Vicious and Illy26 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 1/4/2021, 07:18

bintang555 wrote:Hoping to see more Spa 24h cars soon, like the Peugeot 806 which ran in 95

thumps up
Those years before Spa24 turned to GTs were full of many exotic and strange cars (among them even some Fiat Tipo, Opel Calibra, Saab and SLK). Private efforts at their best!

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/4/2021, 01:37

matteo1974 wrote:

thumps up
Those years before Spa24 turned to GTs were full of many exotic and strange cars (among them even some Fiat Tipo, Opel Calibra, Saab and SLK). Private efforts at their best!

Very reminiscent of the glory years of the VLN, with the "weekend warrior" in almost stock road cars!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemisfear68 2/4/2021, 04:21

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
matteo1974 wrote:

thumps up

Very reminiscent of the glory years of the VLN, with the "weekend warrior" in almost stock road cars!

Sadly, those days will never return, not in VLN at least. Back when that sort of cars was the norm, you didn't have all these works teams, all these millions being spent. The series now is so much more professional and that drove the costs way up and also the performance way up, driving these weekend warriors out. I think entry fees alone went up five fold in the past 20 years or more. And the smallest classes were taken out anyway because the big guys didn't like the huge speed differences in the really quick bits. silent

Mihai Fira [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hemisfear68
Hemisfear68

http://www.dscollection.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/4/2021, 14:50

Hemisfear68 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:
matteo1974 wrote:

thumps up

Sadly, those days will never return, not in VLN at least. Back when that sort of cars was the norm, you didn't have all these works teams, all these millions being spent. The series now is so much more professional and that drove the costs way up and also the performance way up, driving these weekend warriors out. I think entry fees alone went up five fold in the past 20 years or more. And the smallest classes were taken out anyway because the big guys didn't like the huge speed differences in the really quick bits. silent

Agreed.

Just as well FRM VLN project is going nicely in the background to remember these days scratchin coffee

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  nicki87 2/4/2021, 21:34

Sorry for the question: where is it possible to find any suitable trackpack for the mod? Thanks in advance Wink

nicki87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/4/2021, 21:50

nicki87 wrote:Sorry for the question: where is it possible to find any suitable trackpack for the mod? Thanks in advance Wink
If you search for BTCC Trackpack GTR2 there's one from this group (version 3.7). Note I have not set this mod up yet, will do next week, so not sure how well they play together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 2/4/2021, 21:54

There will be updated tracks versions coming soon for the mod, FRM are currently working on it.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

nicki87 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/4/2021, 23:27

Literally need to make sure Knockhilll AIW is fixed and it's ready to go.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Vicious, eurostc and nicki87 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nicki87 3/4/2021, 01:04

Thank you very much for the answers!

nicki87

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 6/4/2021, 16:58

the 806 Super Tourer is now for sale

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 8/4/2021, 16:45

I ntoiced the exaust smoke bug still present

maybe just re upload 1.15 with it removed and those missing CAS files?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/4/2021, 20:49

intelpower wrote:I ntoiced the exaust smoke bug still present  

maybe just re upload 1.15  with it removed and those missing CAS files?

Not considered a bug, and not a priority at moment.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

skeno likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 11/4/2021, 13:34

Donington 2011 preview.

Unsure if to put tracks up on their own topic.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Tano, Illy26, nicki87 and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nicki87 11/4/2021, 13:50

Fantastic preview!

nicki87

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 12/4/2021, 18:06

Happy to see Aiden Milward playing this mod on his YouTube channel! This mod is fantastic!

Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 12/4/2021, 23:19

I really enjoyed it! I've asked before, but.........what I don't understand what you touring guys do with AI cold brain. He seemed to struggle on the first couple of laps. Is it turned off?

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 13/4/2021, 13:36

Hey guys I have had a chance to try this mod now properly, Its very good but maybe its my fault but the Opel/Vauxhall Astra doesn't work the older one that is and the VW Golf, Maybe I have done something wrong

Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next