European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime7/3/2024, 10:43 by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 18:45 by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:46 by hundo

» Password Change
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:35 by Sylphide

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

+28
repaban
So-Cal-Racing
PeteB
rildoh
intelpower
LeMansDriver22
Vanaja
angeleinma
racerm
Tano
oldman
Bad News
brianspeake
theravenousbeast
miuqana
skeno
sit997
skylineforever
pimmy
Maxellero
euroboss78
Steppi
alexmezza
Jarodparker
toto090369
GT Fan 8899
GTP_furinkazen
sopgt7
32 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

Post  GTP_furinkazen 19/8/2016, 15:07

So i've decided to open a topic for my modding activities RE: GTR2 circuits. All work from now on will go here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19 AUGUST 2016 - Enna Pergusa - No Tyre At Chicane Update - RELEASE.
23 AUGUST 2016 - High Speed Ring FRC Update - RELEASE.
25 AUGUST 2016 - Knockhill 90s - RELEASE.
26 AUGUST 2016 - Snetterton 90s - RELEASE.
29 AUGUST 2016 - Brands Hatch 90s - RELEASE (V1.1 UPDATE: 6 September)
8 SEPTEMBER 2016 - UI MOD Edit - Super Touring - RELEASE (V2.0)

Last edited by GTP_furinkazen on 21/6/2017, 17:16; edited 11 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty Re: FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

Post  GT Fan 8899 19/8/2016, 18:46

Where is the fun in that ? No more russian tyrebarrier roulette ! Razz

But still thanks, maybe now half of the field won´t crash out during a race. Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty Re: FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/8/2016, 12:04

So an existing release is being held up due to the fact at NoGrip it appears people haven't bothered checking if there's any files waiting to be uploaded yet Wink so hopefully that happens soon as possible. In the mean time, a private request updated on the way today hopefully, PlayStation memories for a few.... Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty RELEASE - High Speed Ring FRC UPDATE

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/8/2016, 14:39

Update of the High Speed Ring track by ennisfargis - all credit t him and his original helpers o them for the original work. This version of the track has had invisible walls removed and all new collision physics with the walls, and re-textured trackside. DOWNLOAD: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 23/8/2016, 18:27

Thanks and in the future maybe an update for watkins glen and indiapolis,
watkins 2016 and 2014 indiapolis

Soporan Vlad

sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 25/8/2016, 02:41

Hmmmm... I wonder what this could be for...?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 25/8/2016, 11:25

KNOCKHILL 90s released over at NoGrip!

"Edit of the 2005 and 2011 Knockhill to take it back to the 1990's feel of the Super Touring era. This has been available as a track pack for the GTR2 Super Touring Mod for some time but now I have decided to start releasing the full pack under "90's" series name.

The track is not intended to be authentic to a specific year but rather blend together all years of the decade to form a general 1990s feel. This includes changes to the colouration of the track surfaces and textures as well for a slightly less polished, more gritty feel.

Knockhill has taken a lot of work, and this is the end result of at least three major overhauls of the project. Hopefully you all enjoy!

For news on our latest upcoming projects feel free to like, follow, and contact us at:

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 26/8/2016, 02:17

SNETTERTON 90s released over at NoGrip!

"Edit of the 2005 Snetterton to take it back to the 1990's feel of the Super Touring era. This has been available as a track pack for the GTR2 Super Touring Mod for some time but now I have decided to start releasing the full pack under "90's" series name. Full credit to lasercutter and zwiss for the original circuit.

The track is not intended to be authentic to a specific year but rather blend together all years of the decade to form a general 1990s feel. This includes changes to the colouration of the track surfaces and textures as well for a slightly less polished, more gritty feel. In Snettertons case, a look similar to the early to mid 1990s with a lot more yellow-ish burned looking feel to the track. Hopefully you enjoy it!

For news on our latest upcoming projects feel free to like, follow, and contact us at:

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 29/8/2016, 08:18

Thanks

Soporan Vlad

sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty BRANDS HATCH 90s released over at NoGrip!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/8/2016, 12:24

"Edit of the Brands Hatch 2005 track to take it back to the 1990's feel of the Super Touring era. This has been available as a track pack for the GTR2 Super Touring Mod for some time but now I have decided to start releasing the full pack under "90's" series name. Full credit to lasercutter and zwiss for the original circuit.

The track is not intended to be authentic to a specific year but rather blend together all years of the decade to form a general 1990s feel. This includes changes to the colouration of the track surfaces and textures as well for a slightly less polished, more gritty feel. For Brands Hatch the majority of source material I had dated from 1998-2000 so this time period is what the track looks most accurately in period. Also Graham Hill Bend was in a different faster configuration before 1999. Enjoy!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 29/8/2016, 18:35

Thanks man. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 6/9/2016, 14:16

V1.1 of Brands released with Track Marshal fix.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty RELEASE: GTR2 UI MOD Edit - Super Touring V2.0

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/9/2016, 16:15

"A re-edit of the .gtr file and background pictures for menus for the GTR2 UI Mod for those of you who are Super Touring and BTCC fans. Many thanks to the mods original creator DucFreak for giving me permission to release.

Version 2.0 brings a new unique design background for users of the "Widescreen" version of the UI mod.

Enjoy!"

DOWNLOAD

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  toto090369 8/9/2016, 22:51

Thank you very much
toto090369
toto090369

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty STW Trackpack WIP Update #1

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/9/2016, 21:50

STW Trackpack back underway, had a busy few weeks with University problems, hence my inactivity.

Just finished a ground up reworking of a classic track. As well as removal of invisible walls, new collision targets, shading, and texture tweaks, this  has also been created by myself as the LOD Sad

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 18/10/2016, 07:54

Thanks for your work, I'm very interested for stw pack !

I have just see 2 bug :

- Brands hatch not work Sad
- I think knockhill have so much grip and I think it's more interesting to do 1 for human grip and 0.97 for AI

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/10/2016, 13:04

Jarodparker wrote:Thanks for your work, I'm very interested for stw pack !

I have just see 2 bug :

- Brands hatch not work Sad
- I think knockhill have so much grip and I think it's more interesting to do 1 for human grip and 0.97 for AI

Brands Hatch had couple bugs, link may not be updated as I did a V2.0. Big problem with Knockhill is the actual track model. In real life it's really bumpy but the track model is almost smooth and flat. I have been there in real life and experienced it for myself Wink

Final version of the BTCC Pack coming - Oulton Park with all new AIW files thanks to Sylph.

Also: Wunstorf Airfield coming to GTR2!

Converted with permission from 091071 for his Race07 creation.

Track currently in beta form but requiring some help to get it finished.

Currently working on:

~Optimising files using .GTR files for smaller HDD space.
~Sorting out collision targets and shadow receivers.

AIW needs re-doing, many issues. Is anybody able to help? Won't be releasing the track until that is done.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty Unfinished Business... not for much longer...

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24/10/2016, 00:53

I found an unfinished project lying around my HDD... I hate unfinished projects... Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 24/10/2016, 08:09

GTP_furinkazen wrote:I found an unfinished project lying around my HDD... I hate unfinished projects... Wink

cheers cheers cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 31/10/2016, 13:36

Great news Very Happy

Wunstorf 1993 layout now fully functioning with 36 AI. Just 97 layout left Very Happy

STW pack just might be out this week Very Happy

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 31/10/2016, 18:03

thumbs

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP Empty RELEASE: WUNSTORF FOR GTR2!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 4/11/2016, 20:18

Welcome to Wunstorf, the German airfield track now finally available for GTR2. Included is the early 1990's layout used by DTM and STW, and the reversed layout used by STW in 1997.

For more of myself and my other colleagues modding work, follow us at:

Or join my motorsports/gaming server to contact me directly:

CREDITS:
091071 - Original Race07 circuit and permission to convert.
Myself - Conversion into GTR2, repackaging of core files, optimising shadows, objects.
jmadria - Fantastic work with a brand new AIW.

INSTALLATION:
Drop into your "gamedata/locations" folder in your GTR2 install and enjoy.

NOT FOR UPLOAD OUTSIDE OF "FRM" or "NOGRIP"!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Please note that a separately named version will appear in the STW trackpack (which is currently being bug tested - 15 locations in all)

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 4/11/2016, 20:52

Just downloading !!!

Thank you for this great race... Very Happy

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Steppi 10/11/2016, 07:33

Thank you for Wunstorf, but I have a problem with 97 layout.
The AI doesn`t drive out of the pits, they drive to the end of the pitlane and then get back and stand somewhere around in the pits.
Can you have a look please?

Thank you!
Steppi

Stefan Kögel
Steppi
Steppi

Back to top Go down

Post  euroboss78 10/11/2016, 16:31

They're going to other German racing circuits? For example Zweibrucken, Lahr

euroboss78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next