European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

5 posters

Go down

La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 Empty La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

Post  hundo 24/3/2024, 04:11

La Dehesa

Conversion from rFactor for GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

04 different layouts (Long, East, West, Sprint and another 24H mode, which uses the same layout as the long circuit).

I don't got to contact with entrevias, the original author for rFactor version. In the main folder of this track there is Read Me file, but no contact. So I first want to thank to entrevias for creating this awesome track. I leave all the credits to him for doing a great job on this track. We thank you for this great job! Congratulations ! I made some inclusions of various objects in this track. I hope you like it and have fun.

I didn't find any problems on this track, it runs very well for me, but if anyone finds any problems, let me know.

The track was converted and tested with the original specialfx.tec file from GTR2/GTL/Race 07. Therefore, there is no problem with this file. You can use the original game file.

When the original creator of the track identifying this conversion to GTR2 and request their removal from any website hosted by me, this will be done immediately, therefore, hosting on another website without my knowledge is not allowed.

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in GTR2. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hundo

harvestmouse, Vanaja, celsinho and gt-pit like this post

Back to top Go down

La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 Empty Re: La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

Post  joeschmoe 25/3/2024, 03:37

Thank You hundo!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Geo Mulligan
joeschmoe
joeschmoe

Back to top Go down

La Dehesa  Conversion from rFactor for GTR2 Empty Re: La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2

Post  repaban 25/3/2024, 09:33

Nice track,thanks a lot thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 29/3/2024, 18:48

Thanks

Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sopgt7
sopgt7

hundo and gothaner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  gothaner 8/4/2024, 14:22

Nice route

gothaner

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down