European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
League Information? I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
League Information? I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
League Information? I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
League Information? I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
League Information? I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
League Information? I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
League Information? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
League Information? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
League Information? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

League Information?

2 posters

Go down

League Information? Empty League Information?

Post  Guest 6/5/2013, 16:46

I joined this site back in February and there was a mention of 3 new leagues coming.

- a touring car league with WTCC cars, every S2000 car that took part in the series
- a GT league with every GTE and GT3 spec car from 2010 to 2012
- a WEC legaue with prototypes and GTE cars

I have been so busy and not had time for much racing and didn't visit again until today. I am unable to find any details of the above leagues.

Did they get get cancelled, postponed or are they currently running?

Back to top Go down

League Information? Empty Re: League Information?

Post  Guest 6/5/2013, 16:50

GT Open and WEC haven't started yet, but registrations are closed since March 31st. WTCC league is already running but open for newcomers. So you can join. If you want to become a driver here, please tell it to the Administrators.
I guess you couldn't see the sign-in for the Leagues, so maybe we can make an exception so you might be able to choose your car. But I dunno what our boss says Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/5/2013, 16:55

You may have been removed from Authorised Members group. You can't see any other part of the forum, right? That happens if you stay inactive.
Hope we can open the registration of WEC and GT Open for some people. With 2 hours races I believe some won't be brave enough to drive it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 6/5/2013, 16:56

yes, removed from approved member list because of inactive member Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/5/2013, 17:00

Thanks Uli.

I did have access to the mods and leagues sections after I made my presentation posts back in February. As 2 of the leagues are closed for registrations and the other is currently running, I will hold off joining. I am really not very good and would need every race in the season to scrounge up a point or two.

If you still run 1 off events, perhaps I could take part in those until the new season starts.

And thanks Daniel for giving me back the access to the other sections.

Last edited by Mitch Ryan on 6/5/2013, 17:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/5/2013, 17:01

We have a league with original GTR2 cars, FIA GT 04. Don't worry about your speed, just join and learn everything you can in the track Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/5/2013, 17:05

Kalinin wrote:We have a league with original GTR2 cars, FIA GT 04. Don't worry about your speed, just join and learn everything you can in the track Smile

ha, I always worry about my speed or lack of. Even the AI cars in GT2 at pro level are WAY faster. And in Race 07 at 110% strength (which I heard from a few people is about the level a good human driver is) I am 7+ seconds behind.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 6/5/2013, 17:08

better join, drive behind others, learn to get better race by race and go full attack on a season later than dont drive and dont learn... with every lap u drive u will have more practice Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 6/5/2013, 17:24

Mitch Ryan wrote:
Kalinin wrote:We have a league with original GTR2 cars, FIA GT 04. Don't worry about your speed, just join and learn everything you can in the track Smile

ha, I always worry about my speed or lack of. Even the AI cars in GT2 at pro level are WAY faster. And in Race 07 at 110% strength (which I heard from a few people is about the level a good human driver is) I am 7+ seconds behind.

I know that feeling. When I raced these guys for the first time I was 10 seconds of front-running pace. Like I said in another thread, my goal is to be consistent which might help you. Do not worry that you're not as fast as anyone else just try and make sure your car gets to the finish. I think in my first race back I'm gonna be rusty but hey that's what happens when you haven't for 14 months. So yeah don't be too hard on yourself. Speed isn't everything, if you keep practicing you will improve. Run at your own pace and your only goal should be to get your car to the finish! Plus I had Kamuro behind me 95% of the time. Didn't help that he lagged horribly.

AI can give you a feeling of how this band of racers race. But not completely so if the server is up get on there and practice! I'd be doing that if my computer wasn't being fixed. Good luck out on the track! Smile

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/5/2013, 17:43

Thanks Kris.

Before I found this site, I did a few races at another place. They were 60 minute events and of the 3 races I took part in, I did managed to finish all of them. (Jarama, Kyalami 79 and Mid Ohio (no chicane at night). I was a few laps down even on the shortest circuit - Kyalami 79. So I am good at nursing the car around and diving out of the way when I add to my collection of blue flags.

I found the information for the stock GTR2 league and see the next event is at Valencia. I am quite familiar with the track and will get some practice in so I can choose a suitable car (with real mirrors I can use) as I only drive in cockpit mode.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down