European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Ciney  by Rex007 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

Ciney by Rex007

Go down

Ciney  by Rex007 Empty Ciney by Rex007

Post  Rex007 18/2/2024, 13:59

Ciney by Rex007
---------------------

This is my first track for Gtr2 , something i wanted to try for a while and it was really fun to do.
Ciney was also on the calender of some of Belgian Procar seasons and was still missing for Gtr2.
BTB evo and some xpacks were flying arround here on my hd for a decade, so it was a good challenge they get finally usefull.
I try before a couple times to make a track but always without succes, but this time i finally found the courage to make and finish a track with Btb from scratch.
Don't expect high resolution textures or models because they are outdated but for me it was good enough because it is one of my first tracks and more of a learing process.
There was not much reference to find for this temporary track , so i based it on some old sketches from layouts and
Youtube video's and pics i could find on the net, the rest is some imagination and wild guessing from my side.
Some seasons they changed the layout or drive direction but this is the 1991 layout of Ciney .

Here some info of the track:
The track is located in Ciney (near Namur) in Belgium
Ciney was used for the Belgian Procar series at a parking of a market in Ciney, it was an idea of Eric Van de Poele( one of the Belgian Procar Drivers) . The track was 1.6 km long so only usefull for the 30 min sprintraces of the Belgian Procar.
For Ciney only , the Div1 en Div2 cars were seperated for these races to avoid a mess when the Div2 cars be lapped because of the thightness of the track.
here a little video of the Belgian Procar race @ Ciney in 1991 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There may be some bugs in it so please forgive me if the layout is not correct or some of the Ai drivers do weird things , but with the Ai on 120 % i think they are pretty hard beat.
For some reason i don't know,  the AI react  to late when the lights turn green for the start so i have  figure that out.
If somebody wants to update or convert the track , feel free to do so....no permission is needed.
Happy Racing !!!
Greetzzz Rex

Download
-------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bart Steenbergen
Rex007
Rex007

harvestmouse, suti, Vanaja, celsinho and shovas like this post

Back to top Go down