European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Yahuarcocha Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

+6
why_not_simracer
gothaner
So-Cal-Racing
repaban
sit997
hundo
10 posters

Go down

Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 Empty Yahuarcocha Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Post  hundo 30/4/2021, 13:02

Yahuarcocha

Conversion from rFactor to GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thank to MrOblongo, the track's creator to rFactor for permission and give for us the opportunity to run that track in GTR2. I reworked lighting track, shadows of severals objects and textures. I changed and reworked the skyboxi and others "smalls" details...This track feature 31 cars in grid (player + 30 AI's). No rain reflection.

Regarding the behavior of AI's, I left the settings in the AIW file that I tried in races that were (for me) more competitive:
WorstAdjust=(1.1000)
MidAdjust=(1.2000)
BestAdjust=(1.4000)
Whoever thinks they are not giving a chance to win, decrease first in the game (90 to 110%). Or enter the default configuration (open the file with the Notepad program or similar):
WorstAdjust=(0.8000)
MidAdjust=(1.0000)
BestAdjust=(1.2000)

Known Issues:
In classifications sessions, mainy above 15 cars, the car player can to occupe the same garage of other car, but no problem, you can get out normaly. The Ai's car get out normaly too. Only in GTR2 version happen this. I don't know why happen this, because the positioning of the cars is correct.

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in GTR2. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hundo

paki-dti, Bad News, PowerSlider, silent_gxg, degas, celsinho and gt-pit like this post

Back to top Go down

Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 Empty Re: Yahuarcocha Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Post  sit997 30/4/2021, 13:18

Thank you
sit997
sit997

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Yahuarcocha  Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 Empty Re: Yahuarcocha Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Post  repaban 30/4/2021, 13:31

Very nice thank you cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 30/4/2021, 17:03

Thank You Sergio

This video must have been filmed during the dry season

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hundo 30/4/2021, 17:37

So-Cal-Racing wrote:Thank You Sergio

This video must have been filmed during the dry season

Great video, So-Cal-Racing! It will bring more immersion when playing, after watching this video ... Thank you very much for bringing more details to this track, which is one of my favorites (among so many ...).

hundo

Back to top Go down

Post  gothaner 8/4/2024, 14:29

Interesting

gothaner

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  why_not_simracer 8/4/2024, 15:32

Thanks for a new track! Very Happy Cool

Mirinoyatov Yahyobek
why_not_simracer
why_not_simracer

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GRtoyotafan2 8/4/2024, 15:42

Thank you !

GRtoyotafan2

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 8/4/2024, 23:28

Yeah, thanks! I actually planned to use this track in my make believe series. I read about some businessman from Ecuador that bought the rights to....a Reynard? (or something) car. So, in my little fantasy series I want him to fly us over for a race. The issue we've been negotiating is that it's a lot of work for just one race and..........................there aren't any other racetracks anywhere near this one!

Still, I'm sure we'll work it out. Especially as we have this beauty!

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiz01 11/4/2024, 06:49

thank you for the track

Whiz01

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 12/4/2024, 18:54

Thank you.

Soporan Vlad

sopgt7
sopgt7

hundo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down