European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
A Big Thank You! I_vote_lcapA Big Thank You! I_voting_barA Big Thank You! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
A Big Thank You! I_vote_lcapA Big Thank You! I_voting_barA Big Thank You! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

A Big Thank You!

Go down

A Big Thank You! Empty A Big Thank You!

Post  kazcalsonic12 on 4/1/2021, 06:04

To All the Modders in the GTR 2 Community Happy New Year 2021 and to all the people who have posted and commented in the past year i hope this all finds you all well!

The reason why im posting is there any new mods incoming soon apart from FRM Super Touring ? ive been having trouble acessing parts of the forum due to inadequate reputation so any help would be appreciative

kazcalsonic12

Back to top Go down

A Big Thank You! Empty Re: A Big Thank You!

Post  harvestmouse on 4/1/2021, 10:35

Did you read this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum