European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello family from European Endurance Center I_vote_lcapHello family from European Endurance Center I_voting_barHello family from European Endurance Center I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hello family from European Endurance Center I_vote_lcapHello family from European Endurance Center I_voting_barHello family from European Endurance Center I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2741)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hello family from European Endurance Center

Go down

Hello family from European Endurance Center Empty Hello family from European Endurance Center

Post  pleyades2020 on 14/12/2020, 15:11

Good morning everyone. I am 43 years old and have been passionate about the motor world since I was a child. My father, may he rest in peace as a child, prepared a kart for me and that is where my passion for racing began, which continues every weekend with my daughter, who maintains the tradition of family karts. I hope I can contribute something to the forum. A hug to everyone from Spain and good health friends!

pleyades2020

Back to top Go down