European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
Markano97
hello from germany I_vote_lcaphello from germany I_voting_barhello from germany I_vote_rcap 
GTP_furinkazen
hello from germany I_vote_lcaphello from germany I_voting_barhello from germany I_vote_rcap 
f1cris92
pipino cuevas
Sylphide
Tano
repaban

Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

hello from germany

Go down

hello from germany Empty hello from germany

Post  Longhorn76 on 19/6/2020, 23:56

I am André Hoffmann from Germany, found the forum some time ago but never had the time to actually upgrade my GTR2, now i have the time to search through this awesome forum bounce cheers
-What is your name? André Hoffmann
-What is your age? 34
-Where are you located? Germany, right in the middle
-What Sims do you race? GTR2, AMS
-Are you a Modder or Skinner? I did skins some time ago, hope to get back to it!
-How did you hear about European Endurance Center? Google!
-Why do you want to be a member? Want to get active in the GTR2 again
-Write a short paragraph about you and your interests Motorsport pretty much, now I have the time to get back to simracing a bit

Longhorn76

Back to top Go down

hello from germany Empty Re: hello from germany

Post  harvestmouse on 20/6/2020, 00:15

Hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Longhorn76 on 20/6/2020, 00:29

thank you!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
André Hoffmann

Longhorn76

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down