European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flicker problems

2 posters

Go down

flicker problems Empty flicker problems

Post  f1cris92 Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:51 am

Hello
I was running in the a1ring at night, and the car lights on the outside camera blink until it gets close to the camera and look good, same for tracks objects on the toyota banners
both the toyota logo and the structure blink at any time there is a solution for this or it is already a problem of something else.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

postscript this a1ring is very old there is a version of 2003 taken from toca race driver 2 that they converted for rfactor if you want to convert it here I leave it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

f1cris92

Back to top Go down

flicker problems Empty Re: flicker problems

Post  Maxellero Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:05 am

It's a problem with ClipPlanes values in .cam file. Try to set first number a bit higher, like 1.5 or maybe 2. But be careful, if you make it too high, objects close to camera won't render.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

flicker problems Empty flicker problems

Post  f1cris92 Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Thanks maxel
It no longer blinks so much I just don't know how the tracking cam file is divided between half remus and grossier and half towards niki lauda there is still flickering but the rest is ok
which are tracking cam of these parts in blue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
could you convert the a1ring from 2003 is that I have already tried it and I can't get it, I have read the racerm tutorial but since my English is not so good I can't understand it

f1cris92

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:18 am

f1cris92 wrote:which are tracking cam of these parts in blue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think they're 008 and 009
f1cris92 wrote:could you convert the a1ring from 2003 is that I have already tried it and I can't get it, I have read the racerm tutorial but since my English is not so good I can't understand it
Sorry but I don't have much free time recently to do a conversion

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down