European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding

Go down

Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding Empty Requesting for voluntary help in regards Engine Sounds Modding

Post  Guest 25/1/2020, 01:44

Good Day Everyone,

I'm Charles Sami Razon Amyouni from Chivas Autoart and I'm currently looking for talented volunteers who can create the engine sounds for Super GT GT500 2013 Season who has the spare time in order to do so.

We release our mods for free, so we don't have any financial ways to pay service rendered work and so to this day we still don't have someone who can. But I'm trying it again since the 2013 GT500 mod is almost complete before we move onto the 2005-2006 GT500 mod project completely which also an on-going project with me, Arnold Carter Wong and Shadow Explorer as a collaboration.

In terms of 2005-2006 GT500 mods we are also working with Apex Modding Group for the rFactor 2 release and as far as I know - their team will provide the engine sounds for the 2005-2006.

There any chances we can also request from them to work on the engine sounds of the 2013 GT500 Car mods, but there are also chances they can't due to their current plans, and so in order for us to release the 2013 GT500 mod in a better state of quality, I am imploring someone to help us.

Right now its only the Lexus SC430 as well as the Honda HSV-010GT GT500 cars that needs work on the engine sounds, and apparently - Team BB (a Japanese modding team active on GTR2) gave us permission to use the engine sounds for the said cars, we believe that the engine sounds is part of the identity of a car and so missing in that point will be a disappointing matter.

If you have an experience in making FMOD Engine Sound Banks for Assetto Corsa, please DM me with your contact details such as your e-mail address or Discord so we can further discuss things.

On behalf of the modding team - thank you very much for reading this and Godspeed!
ChivasAutoart.

Our current Projects:
https://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t5040-2013-super-gt-gt500-series-mod-project
https://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t5041-2005-2006-super-gt-gt500-series-mod-project

Back to top Go down