European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area?

3 posters

Go down

Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? Empty Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area?

Post  Guest 22/1/2020, 03:33

Good Day Everyone,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First of my apologies to the webmaster and the moderators if this was brought up a long time ago and perhaps there's a valid reason that this hasn't happened for quite awhile now, anyways...

Are there any chances for EEC to include a public forum area in order for modders to share Assetto Corsa mods here?

I used to share my mods over CS RIN RU but it can get cramped over there since that's not the primary place to share mods with dedicated posts there, F1C still exists but I think its better to spread my wings together with EEC as well.

Thank you very much and Godspeed to all from EEC!

Charles Sami Razon Amyouni
Chivas Autoart

Back to top Go down

Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? Empty Re: Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area?

Post  Sylphide 22/1/2020, 05:15

AC is not really popular here, mainly because people keep taking private content from here, converting it to AC, and then try to sell it as their own...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area? Empty Re: Any chances for an Assetto Corsa mod forum area?

Post  Guest 22/1/2020, 05:20

I see, that's a sad reality and yes - I do agree with that decision. Thanks for the quick reply mate! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 22/1/2020, 08:00

Sylphide wrote:AC is not really popular here, mainly because people keep taking private content from here, converting it to AC, and then try to sell it as their own...

That's true but I think that Charles may be a valuable member of your modding team as he can port your FIA GT mod to AC so you can have simultaneous releases on rF2 and Ac and effectively stop that morons who steal mods and release halfassed conversions for AC.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 22/1/2020, 11:10

there is a mod section here but i wouldnt be suprised if its private.. Could make it public of needed. Really like and find the mods Charles does intressting.

For our modding team we are doing somethink thats not jgtc. American sportscar 99 to be precise. I personally wouldnt rule out anything but i have no word to say about our mod team buissnes besides we only do full from scratch

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/1/2020, 11:48

AC area already exists but idk why it's set to be visible only to members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 22/1/2020, 13:36

Anyways I’ve went ahead and made it public, not much is going on over there anyway, no real need to keep private.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/9/2020, 13:23

[deleted by user]

Last edited by Chariotracer on 29/9/2020, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 28/9/2020, 09:16

Chariotracer wrote:... i did not like downloading from race sim studio even with the free cars because they dont give credit.

people will do anything for greed Evil or Very Mad

Can you be a bit more elaborated about that as I wouldn't want to tell you that you are moron if you don't actually deserve that.

What credits should RSS team give? All their mods are made from scratch and are worth every cent that they ask for them.

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 28/9/2020, 10:23

yeah rss organisation goes under a joint umbrella. Theres not much induvidual crediting as they are working like a propper team and doing propper scratch mod.

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/9/2020, 18:33

99pro wrote:yeah rss organisation goes under a joint umbrella. Theres not much induvidual crediting as they are working like a propper team and doing propper scratch mod.
Well i did not mean to slander RSS i was mainly trying to say that i just disagree with paying for mod content sorry about that i have now deleted the post Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down