European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
This community just got one more member! I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

This community just got one more member!

5 posters

Go down

This community just got one more member! Empty This community just got one more member!

Post  Juim1j 21/5/2019, 21:22

Hey guys!

João Graça here a.k.a Juim1j (pronounced JEW-IM), I'm a 17 yo (born 2002) sim-racer from Portugal, in Europe.

I currently own a TON of sim-racing games including Race07 (and ALL it's DLCs) GTR, GTR 2, GT Legends, rFactor, Assetto Corsa, DiRT Rally and some others that aren't really simulation games.

Anyways my all-time favourite has to be rFactor followed up by Assetto Corsa. I just can't get enough of these games and when I have everything working fine, it's such an amazing experience with my GT Omega Steering Wheel Stand with V.1 Shifter Mount and my stock Logitech G27.

I'm neither a modder nor a skinner, I have made skins in the past for personal use and although I haven't made any mods from scratch yet, I consider myself as a Compilier as I take pre-exisiting content/mods and orgaznize it in a way that I believe is best. Of course I always credit all authors and never release anything without their permission.

I heard about EEC when I found SargentSam's Ultimate GT3 Compilation mod for rFactor. Seriously good work there, not gonna lie.

I want to be a member so that can access to the locked content (obviously) but also to officially make part of this great family EEC. It's about time I do.

Anyways now in a less formal paragraph. I've always been a Sportscar racing fan, more specifically for GT racing. I just can't get over the looks, sounds and on-track action of those beasts. I believe that sim-racing should be affordable and in some cases free, and as a way to preserve my favourite games and mods I even created a Discord server (which is something I really think EEC should do, as TeamSpeak is really outdated and I think it would really benefit our community). Anyways I know better than to post a link to my server without permission.

So I hope you like my backstory and accept me into Approved-User Membership.

Keep at it!

EDIT: Forgot to say that besides sim-racing, I enjoy watching really any type of motorsports, I've been to WRX, WRC, ELMS and GT Open events. I also enjoy gaming in general and I'd love to learn how to be a proficient skateboarder Smile

Last edited by Juim1j on 23/5/2019, 19:50; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
João Graça

Passionate motorsports fan and car guy.
"If you do your best everyday, that's enough to change the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "
Juim1j
Juim1j

Back to top Go down

This community just got one more member! Empty Re: This community just got one more member!

Post  harvestmouse 22/5/2019, 10:41

Hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

This community just got one more member! Empty Re: This community just got one more member!

Post  Juim1j 22/5/2019, 21:08

harvestmouse wrote:Hello and welcome.

Thank you Smile

João Graça

"If you do your best everyday, that's enough to change the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "
Juim1j
Juim1j

Back to top Go down

Post  Hondacrxman 23/5/2019, 17:42

Howdy Juim (JEW-IM)! Welcome to the server.

William Barnes
Hondacrxman
Hondacrxman

Back to top Go down

Post  Juim1j 23/5/2019, 19:42

Hondacrxman wrote:Howdy Juim (JEW-IM)! Welcome to the server.
Thank you, partner!

João Graça

Juim1j
Juim1j

Back to top Go down

Post  GregSS 9/6/2019, 05:03

Welcome to the community!

Greg Spahn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GregSS

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi 12/6/2019, 10:16

Welcome thumbs Nice presentation !

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum