European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster

Go down

Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster Empty Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster

Post  Guest 19/1/2018, 21:35

Hey team,
We have some public relations opportunities brewing with our newest EEC "friend" Overtake Motorsport.com. If you haven't checked out the button link below the Reiza Studios button on the left side of the main page I recommend you take a look. Pretty awesome bunch of racing enthusiasts and reporters. Make sure you take a look at the Sim Racing tab on their website and the coverage they provided to Jorrit's spectacular Gles 2 Hours of Sepang event last year.

We're looking for a dedicated EEC team member;
-Has copies of Automobilista and RFactor2.
-Enjoys making video
-Can livestream and comment clearly on the races
-Can roll all of those talents into short common format videos and music vids like Kevin Siclari's promo at the top left of the Main Page.

You don't have to be a driver. In fact it's better if you weren't. We're looking for our version of a reporter to work with Matt Walther on the PR team and possibly help the reporters at Overtake Motorsport.com.

Not every League race needs to be covered, but this will require some effort and time on your part.

Interested?
Reply here and PM me.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster Empty Re: Looking for a Video expert and Broadcaster

Post  Guest 13/2/2018, 20:40

Guest,

I have a production background and run a small production house. I have a few questions, feel free to PM me

Back to top Go down