European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Nebehr 24/5/2017, 14:49

apparently Sierra from the Portuguese series.

will it ever go public though.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  bernie91 24/5/2017, 15:54

Nebehr wrote:apparently Sierra from the Portuguese series.

will it ever go public though.

I didn't saw a private forum concerning this mod...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 24/5/2017, 18:43

bernie91 wrote:I didn't saw a private forum concerning this mod...

there isn't one, as far as I know. I guess what I am saying is, a lot of skinpacks have been announced and done since the last update of the mod, but none of them released.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 24/5/2017, 19:12

Nebehr wrote:
bernie91 wrote:I didn't saw a private forum concerning this mod...

there isn't one, as far as I know. I guess what I am saying is, a lot of skinpacks have been announced and done since the last update of the mod, but none of them released.

i know, we just have to wait. hope and see

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24/5/2017, 19:52

I have plenty of skinpacks ready for release.Don't worry none will be private.I'm waiting on simspeed racing to return to the mod so i can send over the skinpacks for release.I will also release them myself soon.You can expect the macau pack,world cup pack,some 1994 skinpacks such as the ASTC and Wellington series and more.. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 24/5/2017, 20:36

Maybe I can add new skinpack in the "add on" topic the time where we waiting the come back of Simon ?!

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 24/5/2017, 21:08

Great news!

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 26/5/2017, 09:33

Simon has given me permission to design a website for the mod, I shall be doing this after my exams are done in a couple weeks...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/5/2017, 00:44

Here are a couple of skinpack releases.None have talent files i don't know how to make them properly.I planned to release more but will have to pack skins first. Laughing

1994-1999 Macau Guia Pack
A big project that took a long time to complete.Credits go to me,Dbstreet,simspeed racing for the ASTC skins,AlessioF1 for his SEATCZC skins
The file: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1994 Supertouring Asia(Contains 1994 ASTC,APTCC and Nissan 500 series)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits go to: Baika and me.
The file: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Skinpacks that i'm updating like the Belgian Procar will have to wait a bit as more photos have been found and more work has to be done. Smile

Have a nice weekend!!

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 27/5/2017, 11:56

Terrific! Thanks a lot

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/5/2017, 17:33

I'm finishing the 2014 HSCC but i don't know what these logos are.Any help?? Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 28/5/2017, 04:15

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Simon has given me permission to design a website for the mod, I shall be doing this after my exams are done in a couple weeks...

Brilliant idea

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 28/5/2017, 14:48

Thanks to Markano, HSTCC 2014 done.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 28/5/2017, 23:40

jr82 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Simon has given me permission to design a website for the mod, I shall be doing this after my exams are done in a couple weeks...

Brilliant idea
indeed. maybe we can make it like a register with galleries for each model/series?
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/5/2017, 01:11

skeno wrote:
jr82 wrote:

Brilliant idea
indeed. maybe we can make it like a register with galleries for each model/series?

Working on that already for car models info page.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 29/5/2017, 02:33

Kinda like Super Touring Register... Very Happy

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/5/2017, 19:42

eurostc wrote:Kinda like Super Touring Register... Very Happy

Good source of info for when I started my involvement with this project...

Right, had a problem. BMW's were all totally wrong since I had adjusted the game physics. 320i's with 318i performance, independents out performing works cars, lots of mess!

Still sorted it out now - created some brand new HDC files for the cars. With the "unreleased" version tweaks as well for other cars, after a couple hours of testing at Donington GP I have the following - the non-BMW's there for reference times!

BMW 320i (Works) 1:41.0
Renault Laguna (1995) 1:41.1
BMW 320i (Indy) 1:41.4
Ford Mondeo (1995) 1:41.5
BMW 318 (Config A) 1:41.6
BMW 318 (Config B) 1:42.4
Vauxhall Cavalier (1992) 1:42.5
Nissan Primera (1993) 1:42.7
BMW 318i (Config C) 1:42.8

Also adjusting the BMW E30's with HDC files for Works and Independents - they were in the mod but not used by any cars scratch

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 29/5/2017, 21:43

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

Right, had a problem. BMW's were all totally wrong since I had adjusted the game physics. 320i's with 318i performance, independents out performing works cars, lots of mess!

Still sorted it out now - created some brand new HDC files for the cars. With the "unreleased" version tweaks as well for other cars, after a couple hours of testing at Donington GP I have the following - the non-BMW's there for reference times!

Also adjusting the BMW E30's with HDC files for Works and Independents - they were in the mod but not used by any cars scratch

What tyres do you used for your laptime ?!

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/5/2017, 22:13

Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

?? The latest ones with the mod of course...

Set to AI autodrive, let it do a speeded up 6 lap run, repeat couple times, note down result, continue.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 30/5/2017, 21:49

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

?? The latest ones with the mod of course...

Set to AI autodrive, let it do a speeded up 6 lap run, repeat couple times, note down result, continue.

Ok, I have thinking it's your laptime and not the AI Wink

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/5/2017, 23:52

Ah ok lol!

Aiming to have the new version (which will be to me as final as final can be regarding physics and performance) released for July 1st.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 31/5/2017, 07:05

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Ah ok lol!

Aiming to have the new version (which will be to me as final as final can be regarding physics and performance) released for July 1st.
awesome, thanks again to yourself & anyone else who contributed to putting his MOD together.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/6/2017, 16:09

1994 Velocidade PT complete meaning that the portugese championship is over. I will release the pack tomorrow along with a single season pack the 2000 cup from the 1993 DTM. Here are a couple of previews:

Have a nice weekend!!

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 3/6/2017, 17:21

WOW!!! Nice!!!

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 3/6/2017, 17:27

These news are pure panacea Very Happy

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next