European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24.03.24 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24.03.24 4:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22.03.24 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime21.03.24 9:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime18.03.24 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17.03.24 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17.03.24 14:54 by Makarofu

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 03.06.17 18:03

Sadly tracks are not reallyy available... Apart from the default Estoril i only found one of the hillclimb tracks... but there's the portugese tracks from the wtcc so thats something. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 03.06.17 21:34

DTM 1993 (2000 cup) complete:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 03.06.17 22:43

very good. Smile

Markano97 wrote:Sadly tracks are not reallyy available... Apart from the default Estoril i only found one of the hillclimb tracks... but there's the portugese tracks from the wtcc so thats something. Very Happy

Braga (Vasco Sameiro) is  available for GTR2, even though t1 and the chicane needs to be changed.

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 03.06.17 22:55

skeno wrote:very good. Smile

Markano97 wrote:Sadly tracks are not reallyy available... Apart from the default Estoril i only found one of the hillclimb tracks... but there's the portugese tracks from the wtcc so thats something. Very Happy

Braga (Vasco Sameiro) is  available for GTR2, even though t1 and the chicane needs to be changed.

I'll grab that for the track pack Wink thanks!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 03.06.17 22:57

Well thats a nice find!!! Thanks Skeno!

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 03.06.17 23:05

If only we had Vila do Conde... but i've only seen a wip of it i think. Sad

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 04.06.17 0:19

Markano97 wrote:DTM 1993 (2000 cup) complete:

aren't there too many skins ? cos by entry list there were only 8 entries total and in pic there are 11

- 2 Alfa 155
- 3 Astra

BTCC
- 2 BMW E36
- 1 Cavalier

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 04.06.17 0:21

you're welcome.

Markano97 wrote:If only we had Vila do Conde... but i've only seen a wip of it i think. Sad

a beta version of it was released a f1classic some years ago.

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 04.06.17 0:22

AWESOMEEE!!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 04.06.17 17:55

The final seasons of the ASTC have started... Unfortunately not all skins will be done and there will be inaccuracies as material is very little...

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 05.06.17 1:06

Halfway through... Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 05.06.17 1:17

Here is the release i promised: Very Happy
1993-1994 CNV and 1993 DTM 2000 Cup by Markano97

Have fun!!!

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 05.06.17 19:19

The 2000-01 BOC Gases Australian Supertouring Championship is now complete:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have a nice week!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 06.06.17 23:29

Out of the gloom at Spa, a unique racer appears. It won't be racing overall for honours but it's a solid drive nonetheless.... and come July will be available for all of you to try...
(Note, 1997 car pictured with 95 cars for photo purposes only...) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 09.06.17 23:09

2002 ASTC complete and with it all seasons of the Australian Supertouring Championship are complete. Very Happy

A few more updates and i'll release the pack.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 10.06.17 12:42

2.0 physics ready.

Now updating all skinpacks - BMW and Alfa have brand new HDC's (so old versions will be incompatible) and tweaks in HDC's as a result (for example, giving all Independent run wing-shod Cavalier_IND physics) with changes made the Independent / Works files, difference is more pronounced... doing well in a Independent car in some seasons is much tougher against "factory" cars, or older machinery. Take for instance the SEAT GT present in France end of the 90's, it will take a really good driver to be able to keep up with the AI driven 320i...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 10.06.17 20:15

Here is the completed ASTC pack. Now all the seasons are included:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credits: Baika, Michael Ford, Me and simspeed_racing

Have a nice weekend!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 10.06.17 21:50

GTP_furinkazen wrote:2.0 physics ready.

Now updating all skinpacks - BMW and Alfa have brand new HDC's (so old versions will be incompatible) and tweaks in HDC's as a result (for example, giving all Independent run wing-shod Cavalier_IND physics) with changes made the Independent / Works  files, difference is more pronounced... doing well in a Independent car in some seasons is much tougher against "factory" cars, or older machinery. Take for instance the SEAT GT present in France end of the 90's, it will take a really good driver to be able to keep up with the AI driven 320i...

please don't forget STW pack needs some fixing most prominently the 1996 Team Lauderbach BMWs are missing despite being actually painted

and maybe 94 season regarding the no 18 and 19 BMW like I suggested

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  bigbad 10.06.17 22:20

Great post. Thanks.
bigbad
bigbad

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11.06.17 13:12

A rainy start for the 1996 Bathurst 1000 support race. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 7 Empty South Afdrican SATCC

Post  Phillip Kruger 11.06.17 18:52

Hi

When will you be releasing the 1993 and 1996 rainbow packs please
Phillip Kruger
Phillip Kruger

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11.06.17 18:53

Worry not, all my wip packs will be released. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Kruger 11.06.17 18:57

Markano97 wrote:Worry not, all my wip packs will be released. Very Happy

He he

Thanks a lot
Phillip Kruger
Phillip Kruger

Back to top Go down

Post  brianspeake 11.06.17 19:35

Many thanks for the updated pack. Really appreaciate how you can produce so many cars so quickly and still fill the gaps.

brianspeake

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13.06.17 23:02

More work on the 1997 Bathurst 1000. My very first planned skinpack is starting to come to an end. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next