European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....)

+21
RemusRacing
peich
Tano
guiporsche
Hemisfear68
AdamNeverKnows
Skabagoosh
ChaosZero
Markano97
Sylphide
kk08
gtracer123
roelvdc
repaban
suti
divxx
TsukasaRSeiei
PATR10T
So-Cal-Racing
GT Fan 8899
Street Racer 77
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) Empty JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....)

Post  Street Racer 77 19/6/2016, 14:34

Hey guys,

sorry for being so inactive in the last couple of years and sorry for not uploading stuff anymore.
Also the links to all cars which were released in the past are down, as Megaupload doesn't exist anymore. But don't worry they will come in futur.

Spoiler:

To keep the Long Story short:

This is my first release since my absence:

JGTC 2004 Hitotsuyama Racing Ferrari 550 GTS (which was used in the beginning of the season. If you also want the later oe, jsut tell me)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

D-Load link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also read the readme for full credits!
And thanks to all my friends in the Community who support me! I Love you guys  cheers

____________________________________________________________________________________

Amprex Motorsport Lotus Exige 300RR

D-Load link:

Hey Guys,

I hope you will enjoy this car as much as I do! Have fun and don't crash it too often Razz

Special thanks to:
- Ron and his Team for their Hennessy Venom GT and for their permission that I can use the car!
- Simbin for the rims and parts/codes I used.
- Thanks to the the GTLW Mod Team for their amazing Power&Glory mod. I use their V6 sounds for this car as it's the most accurate one.

If you have no sound and/or want different sound, just contact me!

I did:
- The Skins (Fia GT + Super GT)
- The Custom Rearwing + splitter + Rims + physics + 2D-Adaptions

Please do NOT use this car without my permission!
If you want to use this car somewhere please ask me first, I'll probably give it you anyway.
And please give credit where credit is deserved.

If there are any glitches or bugs, please feel free and help me and do fixes for the cars Smile

Also if somebody could explain me how to setup the cockpitview that would be amazing!

Last edited by Street Racer 77 on 24/12/2018, 15:29; edited 2 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

drr6, Aston, THUNDERbreaks and Elite23 like this post

Back to top Go down

JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) Empty Re: JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....)

Post  GT Fan 8899 19/6/2016, 15:37

Thank you Tony ! That rear wing looks so oversized ! Laughing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....) Empty Re: JGTC cars by SR77 (Diablo JGT1, Viper, HKS CLK,....)

Post  So-Cal-Racing 19/6/2016, 20:23

OK I'm hater, gimme gimme guy and disrespectful idiot

Now that I've heard about Your health and Your friend (I'm in the wrong)

I guess the damage has been done and I can't take any of it back

(I'm done here) and sorry to everyone even if You don't want to hear it

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 19/6/2016, 21:29

Under private discussion

Last edited by Test.Pilot on 20/6/2016, 01:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 19/6/2016, 22:06

So-Cal-Racing wrote:OK I'm hater, gimme gimme guy and disrespectful idiot

Now that I've heard about Your health and Your friend (I'm in the wrong)

I guess the damage has been done and I can't take any of it back

(I'm done here) and sorry to everyone even if You don't want to hear it

Terry I don't mean you personally in this Thread. There were many people who send me very bad PMs or wrote badhings about me.

An to all: Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it Smile

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 20/6/2016, 22:02

OK Tony I won't ever verbally attack You again like I did in the past

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 20/6/2016, 22:24

if such things happened or happens here drop me a pm Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/6/2016, 22:30

PATR10T wrote:if such things happened or happens here drop me a pm Wink

All taken care in order peace is the main goal Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  TsukasaRSeiei 13/7/2016, 07:09

Sad to see your condition now that I read this thread, but I'm glad that you are well and contribute your cars here! Smile

Do you still have the rest of JGTC and SCGT cars too? Like Vector M12 GT2, Mazda Miata GT300, et cetera?

Rendy Andrian Yahya
Finally back from hiatus, now a college graduate

TsukasaRSeiei

http://hinurendysblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 25/7/2016, 23:01

PATR10T wrote:if such things happened or happens here drop me a pm Wink

Thank you very much! I will if it happens again! Smile

TsukasaRSeiei wrote:Sad to see your condition now that I read this thread, but I'm glad that you are well and contribute your cars here! Smile

Do you still have the rest of JGTC and SCGT cars too? Like Vector M12 GT2, Mazda Miata GT300, et cetera?

Yes I have them and they will come. Don't know when, but they will come! Smile

@all: Thank you for your kind and motivating words! I really appreciate it!

First post was updated and the Lotus 300rr was added! Have fun guys! Cool

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/7/2016, 14:01

Thanks for the Lotus!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/7/2016, 17:08

Very Thanks , such quality , wow thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  divxx 27/7/2016, 17:42

The Lotus looks great, thanks for your efforts Tony. thumbs

Dan T.
divxx
divxx

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 27/7/2016, 22:50

Both cars are awesome, many thanks! Take care of yourself and don't forget to enjoy life at full.

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  TsukasaRSeiei 13/8/2016, 03:55

Street Racer 77 wrote:
TsukasaRSeiei wrote:Sad to see your condition now that I read this thread, but I'm glad that you are well and contribute your cars here! Smile

Do you still have the rest of JGTC and SCGT cars  too? Like Vector M12 GT2, Mazda Miata GT300, et cetera?

Yes I have them and they will come. Don't know when, but they will come! Smile

@all: Thank you for your kind and motivating words! I really appreciate it!

First post was updated and the Lotus 300rr was added! Have fun guys! Cool

*Fangirl screams internally*

Looking forward for them! Very Happy

Rendy Andrian Yahya
Finally back from hiatus, now a college graduate

TsukasaRSeiei

http://hinurendysblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/9/2017, 18:04

Sorry, but i don´t view the "key" for mega "link"
Please i loving it!

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 30/9/2017, 23:40

Thank you for the supercars tongue
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 24/12/2018, 03:21

Finally I'm back guys and you can't imagine how much I missed you guys!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Btw. I have a feeling that we will have a white Christmas... Twisted Evil

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  roelvdc 24/12/2018, 03:42

welcome back Racer and merry christmas

racing is life. anything before or after is just waiting
roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 24/12/2018, 09:30

And who the hell are you?? lol jk

White Christmas is always nice but nothing here and it's -20*C santa

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 24/12/2018, 14:55

Merry Christmas everyone!

So here is a Christmas Gift for you all. Hope you weren't naughty Very Happy

This mod includes:
'98, '99 & '00 Lamborghini Diablo JGT1
'02 HKS Mercedes CLK C208
'01, '02 & '03 GT300 Viper C8
'06 & '07 DHG Ford GT300
'05 & '08 GT300 Corvette

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 24/12/2018, 18:31

Thank you SR77 and welcome back! Are you ok? I remember your old thread one year ago (or more). Merry xmas and happy new year!

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 24/12/2018, 19:23

Great work as always Tony! santa thumps up

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/12/2018, 20:19

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you Tony! May whatever caused your disappearance be but a distant memory today. Welcome back! thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24/12/2018, 20:20

Thank you very much for these!!! Love the early JGTC stuff!! Merry Christmas!! Very Happy

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next