European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team?

Go down

Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team? Empty Want to be a part of Scorpyo and friends team?

Post  Scorpyo 6/4/2016, 08:11

Now you have a chance as I'm ready to accept one new team member.

What I need from you?

I need someone who will search other forums for skins and adopt them to my mods. Basicaly you just need photoshop and some free time. For instance, there's a lot of skins for AC McLaren 650S but they can't be ported to my version of car because in my mod carbon parts are slightly remapped and windows are completely remapped.

What will you get?

All my future mods way earlier then public release, usualy (at least) 2-3 month earlier.

Important disclaimer!!!

Don't jump in if you aren't 100% sure that you will do your part as I'm sick and tired of people that promise to do the skins and once when they get the car forget about their part of the deal.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down