European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

2 posters

Go down

??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  Empty ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  klapaucius 12/2/2016, 05:01

I finally found the Tudor Sports Car mod and when i was looking through the Corvette DP's i found that the no. 90 VisitFlorada.com Racing team skin was just a duplicate of the no. 99 GAINSCO Racing car. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for the 90 car skin?

Also i found that the Delta Wing was glitching out when you go to view it
klapaucius
klapaucius

Back to top Go down

??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  Empty Reply with quote ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  Guest 15/2/2016, 21:11

klapaucius wrote:I finally found the Tudor Sports Car mod and when i was looking through the Corvette DP's i found that the no. 90 VisitFlorada.com Racing team skin was just a duplicate of the no. 99 GAINSCO Racing car. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for the 90 car skin?  

Are you using the Riley XXVl mod or the privet Corvette DP mod?
the privet Corvette DP seems to have the right VisitFlorada.com skin I don't run the Riley Corvette DP Skinned cars.
About the Delta Wing I have only found the glitch in the showroom. It seem not to be there in the race (also try moving eye point back one notch from the cockpit view:lol: affraid )or the replays.

Back to top Go down

??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  Empty Re: ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  klapaucius 25/2/2016, 23:43

thelandcruzer wrote:
klapaucius wrote:I finally found the Tudor Sports Car mod and when i was looking through the Corvette DP's i found that the no. 90 VisitFlorada.com Racing team skin was just a duplicate of the no. 99 GAINSCO Racing car. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for the 90 car skin?  

Are you using the Riley XXVl mod or the privet Corvette DP mod?
the privet Corvette DP seems to have the right VisitFlorada.com skin I don't run the Riley Corvette DP Skinned cars.
About the Delta Wing I have only found the glitch in the showroom. It seem not to be there in the race (also try moving eye point back one notch from the cockpit view:lol: affraid )or the replays.

yeah i think its the XXVl ill try using the privet mod, thx Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Davis Gilewski     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klapaucius
klapaucius

Back to top Go down

??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod  Empty Re: ??Question?? - About Corvette DP's in Tudor Mod

Post  Guest 15/3/2016, 17:43

Ive searched for the the Mod a long time but couldn`t find it

Can you give me a Link to the Mod Thread?

Back to top Go down

Post  mrleman 15/3/2016, 21:29

Hendrik Hensen wrote:Ive searched for the the Mod a long time but couldn`t find it

Can you give me a Link to the Mod Thread?

Just be patient and wait forza 6 conversions for that cars Twisted Evil

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sergey Lyamin
mrleman
mrleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down