European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
good racing game to buy? I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

good racing game to buy?

2 posters

Go down

good racing game to buy? Empty good racing game to buy?

Post  99pro 30/1/2016, 12:36

Hi guys this might be a silly topic but im thinking about getting my self a new game.. is there any games u guys could recommend..

I thought about getting my self pcars or asseto corsa.. that bad thing is i dont really know so much about them and therfor having a hard time making a chooise.. is there anyone who could give me som hints and tell me their oppions of the games so i could make an oppion.. each help is appriciated.. i want something that reminds me of gtr2 and has alot of good content and gameplay thats both realistic and funny.. thx in advance

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

good racing game to buy? Empty Re: good racing game to buy?

Post  Guest 30/1/2016, 12:39

Automobilista (if you don't have Stock Car Extreme) when it releases, and come back race with us Smile it has great AI and day/night transition. Still 2 months to release it seems
rFactor 2 (if you wanna drive more offline this is best AI in the market, Automobilista AI is also good but not on the same level, ISI made an excellent job), night/day transitions, rain

Between P Cars and AC I'd go AC. P Cars is by far the biggest disappointment of 2015 but has the best graphics if you consider this important, it's not exactly a bad game, it just isn't a good choice if you want simulation

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 30/1/2016, 12:54

Ty u for the tip. I would love to get back into online racing.. so if im right if would be getting back racing with you i should consider getting automobilista great thx.. It seems i have sevral good options here.. is AC a game that delivers both good offline gaming experience and realism? Or is pcars a game that offers more gaming experience with its storymode?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/1/2016, 13:08

If you want offline experience and realism I'd go rF2 even if it depends a lot more on mods, especially if you want to drive some endurance with night/rain time acceleration, etc. Enduracers mod should be released soon and URD LMS mod is awesome (but it's paid)

AC won't have the same level of realism and features but has more stock content and big part of the modding community went to AC instead of rF2 so you may find more stuff in this one but if you don't buy one of the DLC you may not be able to connect to a server

The thing about P Cars is that they already planned PCars 2 so I'd wait to see if they learned with their mistakes, that one could be the "GTR2" people wanted to have (especially because in a interview with someone from ISI he said a company licensed the isimotor 2.5 engine and we know it's not Reiza so could be SMS, this is pure speculation tho)

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 30/1/2016, 13:30

Ty for all the help and suggestion. Im preatty sure i have better picture of the games.. i will probly be waiting for the automobilista.. whem its out i will probobly join you guys in the online racing.. i strongly doubt its worth getting gsce due to automobilista will be comming soon.
For a offline game i will be looking furter.. i find both cons and pros with all of the suggested games. As, pcars and rf2.. thx for all and rep+

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/1/2016, 13:35

You are welcome. Hope others can give their PoV too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reinhard Berger 30/1/2016, 14:31

hi daniel,

i do strongly suggest that you should not buy pcars.
online there are not much leagues running (and have faults in game too, but did not test if patch 8 did any away, but nearly sure not) and offline the career is bad and the Ai not good too.
sadly this is a racegame which brings nothing fresh for us, i had big hopes in pcars (i did not care about the people which says this game is arcade or bad in handling and so on..., this is not the problem, the problem is the much faults (bugs??) and the poor AI/career modus in offline, drive the cars around a track is good feeling, but not better then other new racegames, grafic is for me not better then AC , but much more hard for FPS (AC i have over 100fps with around 10-15 cars, in pcars i am around 60-65 fps with similar settings) i have i7 3770 and nvidia 680 grafic.

AC/new reiza game automobistica (or what name is)/ or rf2 is the way to go .

for me personal, i do not like rf2 so much, it is more learning and controlling of front tyre wear is the main goal, so little similar to modern F1 races, controll the car and never push on limit, which is not so much fun in GT cars, but rf2 have do the most things try to simulate as real, and is for online have the most things what is needed for leagues, but somehow the racefeeling is not so good in rf2.

for me personal i like raceroom game from sector 3 studio very much, but sadly there is no modding possible, and it is not so cheap game if you buy everything, you can buy in this racegame things you like,
like ADAC GT master, WTCC series, DTM series, group 5 series, GT3 and so on....so this racegame is more a plattform and you can select your own content which you like, grafic is better then in rf2/stock car extreme, but little not so good as in AC, but the racefeeling is better as in aC/stock car extreme, especialy the sound make the feeling very great.

but if you search for online mainly, AC is most active, grafic is good, handling of cars is good too, but have still problems with AI cars and not everything is already in game which is good for raceing,
AC is more a racesimulator then a racegame, but ok for online too.

if you will drive here in EEC forum the new reiza game is needed, very good modding, grafic is still ok, but of course behind AC/pcars and raceroom game (rf2 i am not sure), but for online this racegame is very good.
only no rain it is in this racegame (about night/day change i have forgot if this is in).
the EEC GT3 mod. is for free and have all cars in it and drive good too, so little bit of paradise this is for racers which drive not only orginal content, as many good mods. from rf1 are in this racegame too, like the fantastic DRM mod. or enduracer mod. too.

so in end like kalin write...AC or new reiza game i think.

if you do make for AC and you do not know where to drive online i can give you any places (forums) for AC races.

sorry for not so good english (i am from deep bavaria, and correct german is already little difficulty for me)

servus

edit...only my personal thinking, other people have of course other thinking about racegames.

my realname is Reinhard Berger
my online name is Reinhard Berger or Berger R - 74

Reinhard Berger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/1/2016, 14:48

To me it's more like in rF2 "pushing" has a different meaning, it's more on the details than in other games.
While it's nice because it is simulating more stuff this end up being a double edged sword. You may have fun with the tires being properly simulated but it may also be very annoying to fight it more than the other cars on the track, it depends on the person and your mood too.
Sometimes I go rF2 and have a lot of fun, sometimes I get bored quickly because of the difficulty. It's worth it but think well, get the demo and give it a try

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 30/1/2016, 20:12

thanks for your tip Reinhard.. I Found intressting that you both have diffrent oppionions. Im preatty sure i will for now go for Asseto corsa in offline purpsose.. i feel i have great content there.. But as you say with the Ai that makes me quite worried.. By seing in some youtube videos the race feeling there seems kinda great.. I think that i have enough money to buy both of Autombilista and Asseto corsa.. Just gotta wait till the next steam sale Very Happy.. I feel that as i know the community very well here that if im gettng back into online racing so should i follow u guys Very Happy..

RRE is a game thats liked by many but i feel that its kinda a p2p.. But maybe my oppinion of it has been accted by others :/.. its free so i can atleast try it Very Happy...

good thing grapichs wont be a problem for me Very Happy i have an I7 12gb ram and Nvidia evga 970 XD.. Yep my parents are spoling me abit.

btw tbh i think your english is better written then my own Very Happy..

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down