European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
Markano97
Saying hello and introduce myself. I_vote_lcapSaying hello and introduce myself. I_voting_barSaying hello and introduce myself. I_vote_rcap 
GTP_furinkazen
Saying hello and introduce myself. I_vote_lcapSaying hello and introduce myself. I_voting_barSaying hello and introduce myself. I_vote_rcap 
f1cris92
pipino cuevas
Sylphide
Tano
repaban

Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

Saying hello and introduce myself.

Go down

Saying hello and introduce myself. Empty Saying hello and introduce myself.

Post  Marleen25 on 1/12/2015, 23:30

Hello fellow sim racers,

My name is Martin and I'm totally new at this forum, I'm from the Netherlands, and a big GTR2 fan since the day it came out!
After doing some research on the net about mods and other downloadable contents for this game, I found this great site.
After looking around I found not only great downloads, but also topics about problems or questions we all have in our beloved game, so we can actually learn a lot things from eatchother out here!
I'm thankful t be accepted at this forum and will respect all the rules on it Smile
Enjoy racing!

Cheers,
Martin

Marleen25

Back to top Go down

Saying hello and introduce myself. Empty Re: Saying hello and introduce myself.

Post  SearleD on 4/12/2015, 12:44

Welcome to EEC Martin Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down