European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options !

+7
Scorpyo
steviejb
skylinemanning
theravenousbeast
GT Fan 8899
PATR10T
II_Hylander
11 posters

Go down

! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! Empty ! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options !

Post  Guest 23/6/2015, 01:36

All is in the Title, maybe late and you are already informed but just in case Wink

Obviously Allready Signed in and Ready to Contribute !

Inscription Link Below:

===> Project Cars 2 Sign-in <===

See you there surely

Back to top Go down

! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! Empty Re: ! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options !

Post  Guest 23/6/2015, 01:43

Nah.

Back to top Go down

! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options ! Empty Re: ! Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options !

Post  II_Hylander 23/6/2015, 08:36

Kalinin wrote:Nah.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adam Hyland
II_Hylander
II_Hylander

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 23/6/2015, 09:19

Looks like its getting a big joke when reading all the comments on the net after that news Laughing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 23/6/2015, 15:52

"HEY OUR GAME WAS A MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT IN RELATION TO THE HYPE AND IS STILL BUGY AS HELL !

LET´S ANNOUNCE THE SEQUAL !" - SMS Developers Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 23/6/2015, 17:25

Get onboard the hype train, part II. Will they ever learn??

I sincerely hope you guys convert every single car from PCars, just to screw with that Ian Bell f*ckface.
They've all but ruined the simracing community.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 23/6/2015, 17:52

^^ the most people are angry about this news, even them who gave their money for pcars1 dont worry Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 23/6/2015, 20:57

well they got my money, and ive regretted it ever since. No way am wasting more on this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  steviejb 23/6/2015, 22:09

As someone that did back the first one, this absolutely disgusts me. I'd be interested to know just how much they've made from the backing from the first game and then the sales of it. It takes a fair bit to rub me up the wrong way, but the more I think about this, the more annoyed I get.

Stephen Bailey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
steviejb
steviejb

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 24/6/2015, 07:48

I'm one of those who actually likes pC.A.R.S. but after dissapointment with no modding options and with all new crap that's added to the sequel I'll pass on this one.

P.S. Still waiting to see what will be my share of profit from first game ;o)

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 24/6/2015, 09:15

I didn't really follow the development of the first one too much but from what I read initially it seemed as if PCARS was going to be everything Sim Racing has been missing in recent years with so many features we've wanted to see in a game since GTR2 and more.

In the end though it was/is a very good looking game but more like what Grid Autosport always should have been. I guess that was always going to happen when they chased the console market.

In the past when I was heavily involved in online racing, running my own team etc, I would have gravitated towards Assetto Corsa but as I don't do any online now I had hoped PCARS would be the natural successor to GTR2 but for now I'm sticking with that as its the only game that provides nearly everything I want offline (GSCE comes close) like ability to mod and configure full championship seasons, night racing, weather and defined multiple classes.

I see recently sites like Touring Pro Series that grew out Racedepartment screwing up leagues and club events with their dictatorship are now embracing R3E which I think looks ok and I like the way it offers full racing series but the pricing plan is a joke and they've turned their back on modding too.

Rant over, I won't be investing in PCARS2 Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/6/2015, 14:31

I don't get it much... if people want something to replace GTR2 (and have good PCs), why not go to rFactor 2? Is it the graphics that people don't like?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet Thunder 24/6/2015, 14:39

Kalinin wrote:I don't get it much... if people want something to replace GTR2 (and have good PCs), why not go to rFactor 2? Is it the graphics that people don't like?

most important reason for me is the fact i can not save during races,.. the main reason that i play and still prefer GTR2 is that i can save during a 24hr race Smile i like endurace races but wont sit for 24hr on my computer finishing it. Another reason is that a lot of cars/championships i have for GTR2 are not in rFactor 2.

Rob Timpen
Sweet Thunder
Sweet Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post  dodge33cymru 24/6/2015, 21:28

I was in the first one, but I can't immerse myself in it for three reasons, which seem fairly basic but obviously aren't, as they're not going to get 'fixed'.

1. Career mode seasons have the same weather in every attempt at the season. So if you do the GT3 season for two seasons, the first race will ALWAYS progress the same way; cloud, light rain, sun (for example, not accurate).

2. You can't set up your own season using tracks you want.

3. You can't select AI drivers, so you can't have consistent fields from round to round (so can't make your own championship with pen and paper).

If any of those three were corrected, it might be useable for me, but each has been rejected as a possibility. As my colleague is want to say, "it's not a bug, it's a feature".

I don't regret being in the first one, but I'm certainly not happy enough to consider a second, especially when they're diversifying further from an imperfect product rather than perfecting it. Leave offroad to DiRT Rally (who are doing a great job).

Rodger Davies  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @rodger_davies
dodge33cymru
dodge33cymru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rot Teufel 24/6/2015, 22:20

Kalinin wrote:I don't get it much... if people want something to replace GTR2 (and have good PCs), why not go to rFactor 2? Is it the graphics that people don't like?

yes and no; you should consider the online racing subscription too. rF2 is still far to be going gold, so not everyone will pay online for a not complete product. Plus i have to say that imho the lifetime subscription is a bit higher for my wallet.
Anyway after what happens with AC (even if a lot of modders choose it) and p.CARS developments, i restart to reconsider rF2 as a good option, but when it'll be ready.

Keep back to news, for me it's still too early start to talk about pCARS2, figure a crownfunding...
The game has just been release after a mounth and half in its final release and they just close the chapter? No
It's like stabbing all pCARS old backers and new players...

Rot Teufel
Rot Teufel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/6/2015, 23:09

Rot Teufel wrote:

yes and no; you should consider the online racing subscription too. rF2 is still far to be going gold, so not everyone will pay online for a not complete product. Plus i have to say that imho the lifetime subscription is a bit higher for my wallet.
Anyway after what happens with AC (even if a lot of modders choose it) and p.CARS developments, i restart to reconsider rF2 as a good option, but when it'll be ready.

Well... if I had read AC plans before I wouldn't buy it. Now when I see ISI job and their future plans I think they are a great choice already.
Let's be honest: you buy it without the online part, it already comes with 1 year to play online, after that you need to renew and costs $12... it's not bad, will take 5 years for you to get to the price as the life time thing. Then till there many things could change considering how fast things are going now. I think it totally worth it even if you drive online.

From all "new" sims out there IMO there is no doubt rF2 is the best one for the future. Especially with ISI commitent to keep it close to real life even on the graphics.

GSC is great and all that, but it is based on a old engine and they'll not keep it as I already saw them saying next game will have support for 3D animations and isimotor does not support it (the new one in rF2 does)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rot Teufel 25/6/2015, 08:39

Kalinin wrote:Let's be honest: you buy it without the online part, it already comes with 1 year to play online, after that you need to renew and costs $12... it's not bad, will take 5 years for you to get to the price as the life time thing. Then till there many things could change considering how fast things are going now. I think it totally worth it even if you drive online.

that's why i was looking foward to the full no subscription license.
I'll explain it: 43.99 $ + 12 $ x 4 years is equal to 91.99 $. If want play another year become 103.99 $, so that's why in any case the lifetime license is better.

PS: on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] prices are lower, 34.99 for the base, 64.99 for lifetime.
Even the year online subscription goes to 9.99$.
May i lost something in those months?

Rot Teufel
Rot Teufel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/6/2015, 12:22

Rot Teufel wrote:
Kalinin wrote:Let's be honest: you buy it without the online part, it already comes with 1 year to play online, after that you need to renew and costs $12... it's not bad, will take 5 years for you to get to the price as the life time thing. Then till there many things could change considering how fast things are going now. I think it totally worth it even if you drive online.

that's why i was looking foward to the full no subscription license.
I'll explain it: 43.99 $ + 12 $ x 4 years is equal to 91.99 $. If want play another year become 103.99 $, so that's why in any case the lifetime license is better.

PS: on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] prices are lower, 34.99 for the base, 64.99 for lifetime.
Even the year online subscription goes to 9.99$.
May i lost something in those months?

So that's even better deal. I'd buy the one for $35 now if my PC could handle rFactor 2 properly (actually I need to check again, I had the demo long time ago and they improved a lot since then) and the full time upgrade next year when I'm on a better situation on my budget (well just bought a DFGT and Stock Car Extreme so...) and the online part is about to end. For me it doesn't sound so bad if you want a top notch sim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/6/2015, 13:24

Sweet Thunder wrote:

most important reason for me is the fact i can not save during races,.. the main reason that i play and still prefer GTR2 is that i can save during a 24hr race Smile i like endurace races but wont sit for 24hr on my computer finishing it. Another reason is that a lot of cars/championships i have for GTR2 are not in rFactor 2.

You can save in rFactor 2. Didn't know what (I dont drive offline anyway) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet Thunder 30/6/2015, 17:51

Kalinin wrote:You can save in rFactor 2. Didn't know what (I dont drive offline anyway) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ohh i dint even know that! Sad thanks a lot for sharing that! thumps up

Rob Timpen
Sweet Thunder
Sweet Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down