European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

ARTA Garaiya GT300

+21
roelvdc
Flaky
repaban
Peter2012
Markano97
Bad News
CrivitzChris
Crimson764
Engel257MTK
miuqana
kk08
ChaosZero
F302
haruo
alexmezza
matteo1974
bigbad
PassiveObsessive
Xtra-Large
harvestmouse
So-Cal-Racing
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 Empty hello

Post  roelvdc 25/4/2019, 17:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here you can folow it al

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
racing is life. anything before or after is just waiting
roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down

ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARTA Garaiya GT300

Post  harvestmouse 25/4/2019, 21:42

There was a guy working on some of the cars like the Vemac. There's a post on the site somewhere. I think he was more associated with F1 classic though.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

ARTA Garaiya GT300 - Page 3 Empty hello

Post  roelvdc 26/4/2019, 03:58

ok i whil check it out thanks

roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 26/4/2019, 08:54

Lol I just checked and it's in this topic!  First page about 2/3rds down the page.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemisfear68 26/4/2019, 22:29

harvestmouse wrote:Lol I just checked and it's in this topic!  First page about 2/3rds down the page.

Somewhere, I think Speedster63 was working on a conversion too, but only some previews were posted and nothing more and Speedster63 is still gone study

Mihai Fira [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hemisfear68
Hemisfear68

http://www.dscollection.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  roelvdc 26/4/2019, 22:48

harvestmouse wrote:Lol I just checked and it's in this topic!  First page about 2/3rds down the page.
but never a link and think he is done whit modding no reply in 2 years says enough

roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 26/4/2019, 23:08

Hemisfear68 wrote:

Somewhere, I think Speedster63 was working  on a conversion too, but only some previews were posted and nothing more and Speedster63 is still gone study
He's most definitely not gone. He's just an ass that doesn't answer to emails and private messages. If you consider that as "being gone" then, that's another matter, but he's still active and making mods.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 27/4/2019, 01:08

Something spooked him in the past.. i have no clue but last time he stoped was due to someone threatend him to stop using rips..  he didint add to much info so he maybe used it as a excuse.. sounds harsh  i darw to state it.. but there was this modder emiko that faked his death and some other stuff becuse drama was needed.. i mean a simple im not motivated is good enough or? Maybe speedsteer can tell one day what happend to him

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  roelvdc 27/4/2019, 22:41

99pro wrote:Something spooked him in the past.. i have no clue but last time he stoped was due to someone threatend him to stop using rips..  he didint add to much info so he maybe used it as a excuse.. sounds harsh  i darw to state it.. but there was this modder emiko that faked his death and some other stuff becuse drama was needed.. i mean a simple im not motivated is good enough or? Maybe speedsteer can tell one day what happend to him
wow thats wow

roelvdc
roelvdc

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemisfear68 28/4/2019, 03:20

99pro wrote:Something spooked him in the past.. i have no clue but last time he stoped was due to someone threatend him to stop using rips..  he didint add to much info so he maybe used it as a excuse.. sounds harsh  i darw to state it.. but there was this modder emiko that faked his death and some other stuff becuse drama was needed.. i mean a simple im not motivated is good enough or? Maybe speedsteer can tell one day what happend to him

Emiko as in Izukon? If it's the same person, then "he" is/was actually a she. Last I heard, she passed away a short while after her child had also passed on. I haven't heard anything about her faking her own death since, anyway, she stopped her modding-related activities for a while due to some sort of illness afaik...

Anyway, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], by gone I mean not active on forums. I saw that earlier this year he posted some wip pics on his blog but I think nothing was released publically so I considered him to be gone in the same way BLT is gone for instance.

Hemisfear68
Hemisfear68

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 28/4/2019, 05:56

99pro wrote:Something spooked him in the past.. i have no clue but last time he stoped was due to someone threatend him to stop using rips
Who? Speedster1963? It's been months since he showcased his wip BMW M8 GTE at F1C and since posting that topic he hasn't been on again. Was that the threatening?

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 28/4/2019, 12:58

Emiko is izukon.. someone at nogrip made a gigantic research effort and found anything izukon said wasent true.. Now i cant give argument but if you find the research you will understand izukon was a male and used drama as a excuse for stopping modding. When he got motivation he did a new account to play on the story of izukon. heck it was tons of stuff that showed who really izukon was.. sure a great modder but not a women as many proved. iirc he made yt videos talking like a male but blaming it on a cold later on.. but like said someone found tons of info.. i cant remeber all as i wasent involved in the discussions.. was just a hit under the belt using a dead child and illnes under a female peusuado to stop modding..

Yes im talking about speedsteer1963.. look up him at f1c and you will find what im talking about.. it was before the m8 he withdrew for 2 years i think

Sorry for offtopic but damn gtr2 modding is dramatic

Edit found the research. scroll down [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemisfear68 28/4/2019, 18:55

Oh, uhm, ok, I guess... I saw the news at the time but somehow never saw the rest of the thing unfold and, as such, missed all the revelations drunken

Well, whatever, as weird as it all may be, I still hope Speedster63 will come forth and share his GranTurismo conversions for all of us as they seemed quite nice from those screenshots that 'a friend' provided on this forum (but in a different topic that I can't locate right now).

Hemisfear68
Hemisfear68

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 29/4/2019, 09:14

no one treat Speedster63
it look like he just not have time and motivation
to release mod like past day. (but he still active)
past month he just post wip pic of WTCR mod (model from RRRE) on his blog
but again no one know he will release it or not.
like his past wip mod like NSX gt1(model from redsnizer2) M8 gte or big JGTC mod

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/4/2019, 17:49

not everyone, who decides not to release anything anymore, is inactive guys!
But who wants to see his stuff taken by these AC converter assholes like SimDream, RTM or others.
So the official modding scene is completely dead, maybe 20-30 active members and dedicated GTR2 and AMS guys in total...and 7646 registered users What a Face
but the modders keep on doing their stuff in private now and who can blame them.....

btw, you can grab the Araiya model from GT6 over at gamemodels.ru.
If somebody can and want to work on that model....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3