European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo

Go down

looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo Empty looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo

Post  Guest 27/3/2014, 19:07

Hello everyone. I have got into gtr2 and gtr evo lately as you all know im a newcomer to pc sim racing so i realise most of you have been there and done that but i just wanted to put this out there for anyone who's interested. I usually have time to race in the afternoons and some weekend nights and notice there's not alot of action on gtr evo multiplayer. Im sure most of you are gtr2 hardcore fans and might not like evo, but if any of you do, let me know if your available for some racing. I have a few good mods and tracks for evo that im liking atm ie. v8 aussie supercars with the rsr trackpack ect.. Also if you wanting to play gtr2 online thats good for me too, even less on that in multiplayer wich is why i prefer evo for online.

Back to top Go down

looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo Empty Re: looking for racers for multiplayer on gtr evo

Post  yuca 28/4/2014, 19:44

hi, i would be interested, if you are.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down