European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» GTWC Mod for gtr2 and motec display
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11/10/2024, 12:40 by Stoner

» [DATA] Real weather data for GTR2 original tracks and more 1979 - 2023
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:08 by shovas

» [MOD] Real Weather for Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:01 by shovas

» RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3/10/2024, 12:56 by Jim Clark

» Hello From italy !!!!
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/9/2024, 18:46 by Onofrio

» Argo JM16
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/9/2024, 18:39 by Vonbakker

» NASCAR 2005 (2004) Mod Question
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:20 by Jonny6833

» Hallo Everyone!
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:03 by foch

» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
We are Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

We are Private

+6
Gaudelio26
eurostc
antoniog7772
ChaosZero
PATR10T
Nectaria
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We are Private - Page 3 Empty Re: We are Private

Post  PATR10T 4/2/2013, 16:55

when u see how many people registered here with the message "i want to race with you" and then signed in and never raced or never signed in for races... i think its a good idea

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  SAMSONLOLWIN 4/2/2013, 17:03

Great News THX for letting me drive with you guys.

I think i got the Blancpain and GT masters 2012 mod so this races i can drive with you.
Its a hard punch for me to hear that i cant drive with you guys the vln 2012 mod because im a real big fan of that series and got plans to drive in real live there in a few years but ok i accept your ideA Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Samson Frydel
SAMSONLOLWIN
SAMSONLOLWIN

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 4/2/2013, 17:12

the online mod is the online mod and the bes, gtm and vln are offline mods Wink

even if u have the leaked bes and gtm mod, i can tell u that u have the version with the errors Wink

please check if u can read and write at the online section now

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 4/2/2013, 17:15

Great idea, Daniel, after so many "SIM drivers" who subscribed to race and just disappeared from the forum and the stolen mod on last week, it's the better to do, before accept people to download area

------

@Samson, please, add your location on profile and your country flag on signature

Carlos Gaudelio
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  SAMSONLOLWIN 4/2/2013, 17:24

Ehhhm i dont know what you mean i think League Champinoships is new yes but i did not noticed other changings.
Daniel you can trust me really if i see a race coming up i try my best to drive with u guys except my pc strikes or something important happens.

About my gt masters and bes mods i dont know if there the buggy ones or not i just know its the best mod i have and im happy to drive it now with u guys.

Samson Frydel
SAMSONLOLWIN
SAMSONLOLWIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/2/2013, 17:31

SAMSONLOLWIN wrote:Ehhhm i dont know what you mean i think League Champinoships is new yes but i did not noticed other changings.
Daniel you can trust me really if i see a race coming up i try my best to drive with u guys except my pc strikes or something important happens.

About my gt masters and bes mods i dont know if there the buggy ones or not i just know its the best mod i have and im happy to drive it now with u guys.

Please, take time to practice a lot before the race. Remember that we are not the AI driver and we really work hard on our cars setup and tests to gain 0.1secs in a lap.

Btw, be welcome and hope you have fun with us soon! :bom:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/2/2013, 20:30

Hello Racers im a newcomer here can someone tell me where i can find everything like racecalender or something like that ?
Also i dont know which cars do i need to race with you guys becuse when i had wrong cars at pilsbierbude servers i get cheat suspected and kicked ?

Pleas help bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/2/2013, 20:35

Guys, this Topic is named "We are private" and it goes all about the stuff that is in its first post! Don't ask questions for where you can find stuff here - you can ask this in your own Presentation Topic, where you will get for sure a reply.

@Kowalsky: Please be a bit patient. We're only humans and so are the admins that are able to approve you. Once you are approved, you will find all information you need.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/2/2013, 20:38

if you write your presentation it doesn't mean that you have automatic entering for them. An admin has to approve you, then you will see the other parts of the forum. Don't be inpatient, it may need a few days for him Smile
And our next race will be on this Sunday, so you still have some time for it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 4/2/2013, 20:53

for now i wont add new on approved group...

i opened a new group called online racer... in this i will add all who come for online racing... because on last time we had some troubles and a lot people join with the reaseon "i want to run online with you" but the never raced or just signed on a league without join the race...

so i will go a save way now...

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 5/2/2013, 09:32

I agree with Daniel.
I think the best is to divide the forum in two parts:

1- First one for modders where we have access to our mods and stuff and can work/discuss/share what we have and what we want.
2- Second one for online racers. Just "naked" models needed to race online (If they really wish) + a random selected skin for them to use.

Like that we prevent (Hope so?) stealing, leaking, gimmie gimmie morons and also we prevent the so called "collectors" as even if they grab a model from the online mod they will never have the complete carset of the series the model belongs.

Oh, on a side note that doesn't have anything in common with this problem, I would like to say that I got banned from UMD with this message even if I never went against the rules of it: "For the same reason you were invited in, now you are invited out". Just because I went "against" Merlin here on EEC. I've talked about this with Andras and we both think that's so stupid you would not believe it. But that's the modding world we live in, there's nothing we can do.. Smile

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 5/2/2013, 18:38

Im confused....
does this mean there will be a private section only for a few?
Will people that dont release mods skins or tracks be baned?

Just asking....

Thanx

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2013, 18:46

No Antonio. It's just to prevent people coming here, saying they want to race online, but never appear, take that stuff and go away. We had already many of them. With setting them as Online Racer they can show up for online racing. If they do, they get full access. If not, they won't get full access.

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 5/2/2013, 19:10

Thanx Illu

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 5/2/2013, 19:59

banned on umd too franx Wink being a war starter lol! yes because vita4asshole shared the bes and gtm mod on all sites and forums he found Rolling Eyes so im the bad guy...

btw i edited the reason for it on the mod readme... Twisted Evil

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2013, 20:08

ChaosZero wrote:I got banned from UMD with this message even if I never went against the rules of it: "For the same reason you were invited in, now you are invited out". Just because I went "against" Merlin here on EEC. I've talked about this with Andras and we both think that's so stupid you would not believe it. But that's the modding world we live in, there's nothing we can do.. Smile

You are really a brat with no intelligence fran, you do like to stir things up and create problems to people and then walk away like nothing happened

UMD is "my" house, i invited you in, you posted some serious shit about a friend that is Merlin and i didn´t liked it: you were insultive against someone you owe respect as he and Sunalp2 were the 1sts to crack GTR2 open, if not because of them you would be still playing with the original cars and tracks, got it now?
In "my" house i won´t admit people to disrespect others beeing friends or not, you never saw there an argue and you flamed things up here, and YOU and your comments are part of the banning Mac10 gave to Daniel because you lead them all to belive you could do whatever the hell you wanted and instead of talking to Vita or asking me to talk to Merlin himself you went along saying "we use whatever we want and ban him out of here" just when someone as talented as you know what measures are to take in situations like that...
I tolerate NO abuse whatsoever on UMD against no member, friend or not, that´s why in "my" house you follow "my" rules and behave!
The rules are simpler as possible: UMD is not a demovracy, get this in your head!
That is why the same way i invited you in i DID invited you out, understand now???
And don´t come to me with the talk "i thought you were different" as if someone did the same to you, that someone would have had the same treatment i gave you, if there was an issue you PMed me and we worked things out, but never after i made an appeal to peace between us all, you walked in like a 15 year old (well not much of a difference TBH) and created a bigger problem that already was.

YOU created the problem that lead to Daniel´s banning and I want you OUT of here as RESPECT for the others is something you still haven´t learned

I appeal to all other Admins to ban permanentely this troublemaker, once again Daniel making plans to improove the site and posting new ideas and here you come again with something AGAIN to create problems to others, YOU are a troublemaker, YOU desserve to get the hell out of here in a permanent ban, you did enough damage and it´s impossible when something as pathethic as you come again creating confusion

An youngman, bend your tongue when you call me stupid again, i am old enough to be your father! Bear in mind that insulting an Admin is also a reason for a ban

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/2/2013, 20:18

Well, this is not my business but as a member that likes this place and want things to go fine I have to say... Franx, as any of us, has the right to have an opinion about anyone and anything, we like it or not.
Now please... stop taking a small comment (mixing with whatever happened anywhere) and making it a big thing here, in this forum.
This place can't be a closed stuff where we are 100% of time afraid of getting ban because of our different opinions and minds.
The media makes the real world be like that, pls, keep the net free [here] too.
I'd like to ask Franx to ignore the topic, let's not make it again a big useless waste of keyboards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 6/2/2013, 08:04

To be honest I really don't have neither time neither will to try to find and read all topics to see who said what but if Miguel says that Franx insulted other member then I have to agree with Miguel's decision.

I can agree with the fact that here we don't care about permissions as I think that I made my standing about permissions pretty clear many times but I can't agree with insulting other people. Especialy if the person that get insulted is someone who has done a lot to a community in the past.

Oh and one more thing. Damn, and things in the community were getting so good lately... Sad

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 6/2/2013, 09:11

Scorpyo wrote:To be honest I really don't have neither time neither will to try to find and read all topics to see who said what but if Miguel says that Franx insulted other member then I have to agree with Miguel's decision.

I can agree with the fact that here we don't care about permissions as I think that I made my standing about permissions pretty clear many times but I can't agree with insulting other people. Especialy if the person that get insulted is someone who has done a lot to a community in the past.

Oh and one more thing. Damn, and things in the community were getting so good lately... Sad

Well, mate. That's the post from HERE on EEC that caused my ban on UMD.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ChaosZero wrote:Same old shit like always..

I've never even "met" Merlin anywhere so for me he doesn't even exist, just like God..

I mean, he can do whatever he wants in his forum, but why do we have to be restricted by HIS forum's rules here in OUR own forum with our own rules? We have not 1, but 2 private sections where only the trusted members can enter, why do we have to go trough all this "bullshit" everytime? I mean cmon, nobody wants to leak anything or don't give him credits/respect for what he does, why everytime someone posts something, it comes someone else and say "No, you didn't asked for permissions to Merlin, remove it! Ask for pm! Show him respect! and blablabla".. This is not a bullshit site like others we have around, so everything you see linked here it remains here. If not someone get kicked out badly..

Also about Vita personally I don't care, for me he is just a guest/normal user here. As long as he doesn't cause troubles to us at EEC I'm fine. If he starts to go nuts for me it's an user like another, hit the ban button and kick him away.. It's not the Pope, he is just a moderator at Merlin's site, nothing special..

Now tell me where/if I insulted someone Marijo.. Just stated the truth. Very Happy

As my friend Will stated previously if I can't have my OWN opinion in my OWN house (Remember Miguel, I helped Phil-ThePsy creating this 1 year ago when the shitstorm of GT-IMT originally started so I consider it as my home), then I'm amazed. Maybe me and Daniel were guests on your site and you do what you want there, but remember that you and the friends you defend everytime everywhere are guests here too, enough said.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/2/2013, 09:48

Have to agree with FranX here. Not questioning the ban because UMD is invite-only, but hell, here's EEC, not Merlin's site or whatever place, this forum has its own rules and if Merlin doesn't like them, well he should go cry in his small corner like he always does.

Merlin is the biggest hypocrite in the community, he locks himself in his little castle and goes out of his way to ban people who leak his mods, even in other private sites, but he and his Vita crony are very eager to share private mods from here and other places like GT-IMT elsewhere, even in public sites like F1C. This is a display of complete and utter disrespect towards EEC, and he didn't even have the balls to do it himself, he had his crony Vita4One do it for him.

Not sure if I get you Miguel, FranX stated his (very valid) opinion, that's all he did, this doesn't make Vita's actions right by any means. He can't go around sharing stuff from here on public sites just because he was butthurt his little friend was spoken against and felt like being an asshole. And this time I won't take back what I'm saying, I don't give a shit if Merlin quits modding because of what I or whomever say, I don't have access to his site anyway and most of his (stolen) mods are conversions which I can enjoy simply by quitting the GTR2 application and double-clicking the rFactor icons in my desktop, since rFactor is basically the same game anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 6/2/2013, 11:33

@ ChaosZero

You are right. I too don't see the insults there.

@ Zspectre

But I do see insulting in your post. And incorect statements too...

Merlin wouldn't post anything on F1C if he wasn't provoked. I'm also sure that he wouldn't even make a big thing of all this if there wasn't Daniel comment in his post.

But I guess that I should leave this matter alone as I usualy tend to do with such matters because there won't be anything good that will go out of it.

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 6/2/2013, 11:36

Levi, as Will posted before, just leave this arguments to die. We have nothing else to share with UMD or Merlin or GT-IMT, so just don't bother anymore into repling to the nonsense.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 6/2/2013, 12:19

Scorpyo wrote:To be honest I really don't have neither time neither will to try to find and read all topics to see who said what but if Miguel says that Franx insulted other member then I have to agree with Miguel's decision.

none is gettin good on the community... it looks so yes, because some time now nothing bad happens... but behind the closed doors its always cooking... u just need a little piece of fire to burn it on...

like u saw on my mod... my comment on the readme of the bes and gtm mod was this little piece and now this asshole think he has the rights to share this stuff where he can... i found links of the stuff on different sites and forums... now i have locked my stuff with password he reupload all and share it again... he creates account on other site just to link the bes and gtm there...

i hope the guys who dont want to share their stuff outside of umd and eec are now pissed... i have permission to release all this just on umd and eec and now its available for all...

if i go on the sites and contact admins the stuff will be deleted and? one day later the links are there again, just renamed...

but hey im the asshole not they...

about the rules, umd has same rules Wink u dont need permissions, if its not your work u have to give credits, thats all... for me its the last way... i always want to have permissions but sometimes u wont get them...

about vita4asshole and merlin... always cry about permissions, piss people when they share something and making trouble.... he shared nothing here on eec, he was just here to check if someone share something to piss them...

and they have permissions for all stuff? lol no never! permissions to share grid mod? permissions to convert enduracers mod? no! but hey they are gods... they can do what they want!

for now i stopped creatin mods for all, i will finish the vln and then i just make our league mods...
because i think they are just pissed that a guy come from nowhere, learned how to mod and creates within just a year all this... so better to stop modding for community and they can hold their god status...

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/2/2013, 13:14

Scorpyo wrote:
And they still are getting good. It's just a matter of some members start acting according to their age and ignore some stuff when needed. Like you did
Scorpyo wrote:But I guess that I should leave this matter alone as I usualy tend to do with such matters because there won't be anything good that will go out of it.
This is the right attitude.

For me the most funny (or annoying) part of the GTR2 community is the fact that most of these guys act like the 12 years old teenagers that play MMORPG or games like League of Legends. In those games people older than 18 or 20 years old are always... how can I say? "Mature" maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/4/2013, 21:54

Glad too see old friends here! cheers

Last edited by ToXiC on 7/4/2013, 21:58; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: