European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime16/5/2024, 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod

2 posters

Go down

Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod Empty Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod

Post  shovas 30/6/2022, 03:43

Any idea how to contact these guys to get permission to use their tracks in a mod?

Tracking over at RaceDepartment.com: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Request: I am looking for 1960s-90s decade appropriate tracks for the British Racing Saloon/Touring Car Championship (BRSCC) and 1960s-90s decade appropriate tracks for the European Touring Car Championship (ETCC). Please message me if you have a link to a track download.  BRSCC circuits: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ETCC circuits: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you!

Phil Rob
60s_Oulton_v1_0_by_philrob.rar
Aintree_v3_0_by_philrob.rar

Motorfx
GPLea_Crystal_Palace_v1_22_by_motorfx_for_GTR2.zip

Bill Guillaume
Snetterton.1964.v1.0.GTR2.rar

N2LO
Snetterton.1964.v1.0.GTR2.rar

Zwiss
Spa.1967.v2.0.GTR2.rar

DutchDevil
Zandvoort_1967_v1_0_by_DutchDevil.rar

derDumeklemmer
Zolder.1967.v1.05.GTR2.rar

Last edited by shovas on 5/7/2022, 21:24; edited 6 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew from Canada | John 3:16 | SinnerSaved.ca | Simwiki.net
shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod Empty Re: Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod

Post  shovas 30/6/2022, 19:08

Got permission over here Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod Empty Re: Looking for track authors to get permission to use tracks in a PNG mod

Post  shovas 1/7/2022, 02:12

I am looking for 1960s-90s decade appropriate tracks for the British Racing Saloon/Touring Car Championship (BRSCC) and 1960s-90s decade appropriate tracks for the European Touring Car Championship (ETCC). Please message me if you have a link to a track download. BRSCC circuits: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ETCC circuits: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you!

shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas 16/7/2022, 03:27

I'm looking for track author LkwFan (Nordschleife.1967.v1.0.GTR2.rar).

The username is on Race Department and I sent a message but haven't heard anything. Anyone know how to contact them?

shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 16/7/2022, 17:26

He was active 10 years ago. If you credit him is enough. When you are not able to contact modders, I think there is nothing wrong using their stuff as long as you mention them in credits. If they are not active now and they didn't put any restriction when they released their stuff, they don't care about their stuff after so many years.

Afterall there are many people who revoke their permission, no? They can ask you to remove their work.

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

harvestmouse likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas 17/7/2022, 00:53

kk08 wrote:He was active 10 years ago. If you credit him is enough. When you are not able to contact modders, I think there is nothing wrong using their stuff as long as you mention them in credits. If they are not active now and they didn't put any restriction when they released their stuff, they don't care about their stuff after so many years.

Afterall there are many people who revoke their permission, no? They can ask you to remove their work.

Thanks, that's what I was planning on doing.

Especially when authors use pseudonyms and don't provide any other ways to contact them I think they forfeit the right after a certain amount of time Smile

shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 17/7/2022, 15:21

You tried to contact him. It's not your fault, if he's no more active. You are not selling his stuff, nothing is wrong in your actions.

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down