European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime25.04.24 1:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime22.04.24 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime04.04.24 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime28.03.24 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime28.03.24 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime24.03.24 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime24.03.24 4:11 by hundo

» introduce
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime22.03.24 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
GT Historic WIP I_icon_minitime21.03.24 9:12 by GRtoyotafan2

GT Historic WIP

+3
GTR2-Freak
6:11:13
ClimaxF1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GT Historic WIP Empty GT Historic WIP

Post  ClimaxF1 20.12.18 9:46

Hi Guys

For those of you like me who like some of the classic GT cars then this is something to look forward to.

Very similar to the DRM revival I am working on doing a full rebuild and upgrade of Simbins latest Historic GT cars pack.

Each and every single car that I complete will receive the attention to detail as the car described below.

Based on the Historic GT_v1.9_to_v1.95_patch and base mod

Porsche update details so far:

- New sound pack with sfx sound setup file
- New skin pack added
- New physics, tire and suspension file
- Full rebuild of the interior with new textures for the dash, steering wheel, door panels, race pedals, roll bars, realistic gauge kit, new shaders and the rest of the textures have being reworked and optimized
- New interior and exterior windows
- New chrome window trimmings
- New front and rear lights with covers
- New wheel rim
- New badges and other details added
- New shaders with shader pack
- New grilles and many other car textures have being reworked or replaced, even down to the little screws and bolts.
- New tire model still has to be added
- New cam file
- FFB and various other settings added

Here's a few pics of what the car looks like so far.

GT Historic WIP Porsch25
GT Historic WIP Porsch26
GT Historic WIP Porsch27
GT Historic WIP Porsch28
GT Historic WIP Porsch29
GT Historic WIP Porsch30
GT Historic WIP Porsch31

I'm not sure if I should upload each car as I go or as one complete mod. As a complete mod this would take some time as the Porsche has taken a few day just for the skins and then more to do all the updates and custom textures.

Once complete I think this could be one of the nicest historic mods for AMS and there's enough car models to please everyone.

Last edited by ClimaxF1 on 20.12.18 13:27; edited 2 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

GT Historic WIP Empty Re: GT Historic WIP

Post  6:11:13 20.12.18 10:08

Unlike the Mazda Furai, who does not interest me at all, this mod is on the dot and I think with this opinion I'm not alone. You can really look forward to it. What AMS is definitely missing is a good implementation of a historic DTM mod, maybe from 1992 or 1995 or even 2002, that's what many fans are waiting for.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 20.12.18 11:02

The Mazda Furai is nice to have because one can but certainly is not my go to car.

Until most recently I have only found bits and pieces of the Historic GT cars where guys have made their own mods or just worked on the cars individually, problem with most of these one's the cars have being butchered.

Wrong sounds, even shared sounds sometimes, modern physics on a classic car which does not go down well and many other things that have kept me from trying.

I now have a full original version with all the latest patches that I can work from, obviously there's still a lot of work to get the cars to look, feel and sound the way that I want them to, not to mention new skin packs for all models.

The Ferrari GTB is almost done too, still busy with the interior and some testing.

GT Historic WIP Ferrar14

The Porsche is one of the nicest cars I driven in AMS so far and will try and make each other car as best as I am capable of.

There's a really good 1995 DTM that is worth working on (still a lot of work) and will also be interested, so another one to look forward to.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 20.12.18 17:58

Have it already and a polish would be more than welcome!  thumbs
Sooo beautiful mod!
BTW, Goodwood could also use your "help".  Very Happy

GT Historic WIP B_bmp10

GT Historic WIP C_bmp10

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 20.12.18 18:42

I love the mod too but can't drive it the way it is, it's a bit too dated for me, this why I have decided to do a full rebuild.

I won't be using every single car as some are just too bad to consider. There will still be a big variety and plenty to choose from with new skin packs, some with be refurbished skins.

Basically going threw every single texture, one by one until the car has being fully restored with all the other updates like physics, sound and shaders. Big project but I'm having fun doing it and I'm sure there's few guys that will also enjoy some of the classic GT's

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 21.12.18 19:29

Hi guys

I'm hoping that by tomorrow that I can at least give you guys the Porsche to try, was hoping by today but having to redo all the skins and adding more details is taking a bit of time.

Have the night free and will push to get all skins ready so that I can give you guys a feel of what I'm trying to do with this Historic GT mod overhaul.

Have made some changes to the original skin, removing all the bad logos, added different type one's with some interesting new colors too while still keeping the original Porsche look.

GT Historic WIP Porsch32
GT Historic WIP Porsch33
GT Historic WIP Porsch34

Some feedback would be appreciated and will allow me to make further improvements to the mod with all the other cars.

Keep you updated, thanks!

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  gle 26.12.18 6:51

I am looking forward to this massive project.

First teaser looks great.
Thanks for all your work over the years.

Merry Christmas.

________
Greetings

Gerald  Lechner   GT Historic WIP Dflagge2keay3

Sleep  (...need one cup of coffee more!)
gle
gle

http://n.a.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 26.12.18 14:36

Hi Guys

Some previews Smile

Finally finished these three cars, the Carrera RS, Ford GT40 and the Ferrari GTO.

The Ford GT40 has probably had the most work done, complete rebuild of the interior, even got the gauge kit with the Ford GT40 font and new textures all round, mostly scratch made for this car.

Porsche was a lot of work too and looks so nice inside and the Ferrari came out really good.

All the shaders, windows and all other external work is finished

Finishing off some of the last skins and doing some tests with all the cars and will start packing the files ready for upload.

GT Historic WIP Ford_g10
GT Historic WIP Ferrar15
GT Historic WIP Porsch35

Hope you like what you see far.

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 26.12.18 17:19

It looks great, man! thumbs

Zoran Mikic
GT Historic WIP Zastav16
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 26.12.18 17:47

ClimaxF1 wrote:      >  Hope you like what you see   <

Of course, looking forward to it !  thumbs

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  gle 26.12.18 19:04

That gives me goose bumps! thumps up
Look at my age and you know, which cars have determined my childhood, my youth and also my twenties ...

And you mean, I'm also "historic" now, because the same age? Impudence, outrageous! ;-) lol!

________
Greetings

gle
gle

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 26.12.18 19:34

I guess I would say that I'm in between the ages but what interested me the most was the physics.

With most modern cars or GT3 cars which are nice and don't get me wrong but they feel very much the same, tons of grip and anyone can master them.

These cars have power which needs to be mastered and when achieved it's pure awesomeness.

Each car is so different to each other.

I love my German and Italian but the Ford GT40 is something special, you can drive it like a GT3, or almost or then if you want to have a bit of fun then drifting this car with the sounds is super fun.

I have never spent this much time on any track or car as these beauties, each and every single texture has being replaced, reworked, redesigned both in and exterior one's.

New shaders, sounds, tire's, physics and everything else that can be improved I've done.

There's a few mods I've done to date but this one is the the cherry on top, tomorrow I should be able to start uploading some of the cars and will continue with the rest.

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 29.12.18 0:12

Hi Guys

Two more cars that will be added, the Cobra Roadster and hardtop.

GT Historic WIP Ac_cob10
GT Historic WIP Ac_cob11

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  gle 29.12.18 6:37

thumps up

________
Greetings

gle
gle

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 30.12.18 13:22

Just finished all the exterior texture's like wheel rims, tire's, details and lights around the car, new radiator and exhaust, chrome detailing with new shaders.

Two more skins to go for this car, classic midnight royal blue and a Cobra red one and I can start uploading all the cars that I have finished.

GT Historic WIP Ac_cob15
GT Historic WIP Ac_cob16
GT Historic WIP Ac_cob17

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 30.12.18 15:09

...looks very impressive and promising!   thumbs

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 11.01.19 23:21

6:11:13 wrote:Unlike the Mazda Furai, who does not interest me at all, this mod is on the dot and I think with this opinion I'm not alone. You can really look forward to it. What AMS is definitely missing is a good implementation of a historic DTM mod, maybe from 1992 or 1995 or even 2002, that's what many fans are waiting for.

Hi there

Probably not the place to post this but since we did start the chat about a possible DTM classic restoration I thought I would post some pics here.

Similar to the Historic GT cars I've started restoring and rebuilding the 1995 DTM Mod.

It's actually turning out to be a lot more work than what I originally thought.

Rebuilding the interior with new textures, a lot of them have to be scratch made.

New windows for all cars, front and rear lights are being replaced and redesigned.

Rims and tires still have to be done, brake discs and callipers are done.

The Mercedes I haven't started yet other than the shaders a basic stuff is done.

Obviously all the other usual stuff like sounds and many other tweaks will be done.

Slowly making progress, have not given up on Historic GT cars, just taking some days off, gets a bit tiring doing the same thing over and over.

Hope some of you guys will be interested, so far looking good and can't wait to finish this mod.

GT Historic WIP 1995_d15

GT Historic WIP 1995_d11
GT Historic WIP 1995_d12
GT Historic WIP 1995_d13
GT Historic WIP 1995_d14

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 12.01.19 10:00

Looks very nice

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 12.01.19 17:37

O yeah, looking good! thumbs

Zoran Mikic
GT Historic WIP Zastav16
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 13.01.19 6:11

I am looking forward to this!  thumbs
Good to hear, you haven't given up on Historic GT cars ! Very Happy

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Lazzarato 13.01.19 7:01

I would perhaps implement park auto Hidtoric Gt and then I would think about the DTM, since I have also seen photo of the Alfa Romeo

GT Historic WIP Mn-l-l11
Luca Lazzarato
Luca Lazzarato

http://texassquadracorse.it/

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 13.01.19 9:03

Luca Lazzarato wrote:I would perhaps implement park auto Hidtoric Gt and then I would think about the DTM, since I have also seen photo of the Alfa Romeo

Not really sure what you mean by "park auto Historic Gt" but as for the Historic GT car there's maybe one or two more models coming at the most.

I know there are many more different cars but am only interested in the cars that have good 3d models and physics, everything else can be updated, just takes time.

The rest of the cars have poor models, bad physics, sounds are not great and makes no sense to update them.

Even with all my updates I still wouldn't give them a pass and believe me I have desperately tried to salvage some but unfortunately they just not worth it.

As for the DTM cars they all getting the same updates and graphical work as the Historic GT cars. The mod is almost done and is something I like and have wanted for some time now.

When ready I will share the it here for those that are interested.

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Lazzarato 13.01.19 9:05

Thanks Climax

GT Historic WIP Mn-l-l11
Luca Lazzarato
Luca Lazzarato

http://texassquadracorse.it/

Back to top Go down

Post  6:11:13 13.01.19 12:58

@ClimaxF1 about DTM1995

Great news, thats what i`m talking about in my post. These cars are one of the highlights in the long DTM history. I´m really happy that you take your hands on this mod to improve it. Looking forward but take your time.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 14.01.19 9:22

6:11:13 wrote:@ClimaxF1 about DTM1995

Great news, thats what i`m talking about in my post. These cars are one of the highlights in the long DTM history. I´m really happy that you take your hands on this mod to improve it. Looking forward but take your time.

So far looking very good, most the updates and textures are finished.

What's surprised me the most is how good the AI is, really good wheel to wheel action even with lower settings.

Will be racing these cars more than I thought.

Busy with some smaller details, optimizing hdv files, sounds for for the cars individually and the then will do some final tests.

Won't be long and I can start uploading the cars.

GT Historic WIP Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next