European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 8:55 am by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 11:51 pm by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 9:34 pm by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 9:50 am by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 2:46 am by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2024 7:31 am by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 3:25 pm by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 4:01 pm by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Programs to make track conversions? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 7:01 am by kk08

Programs to make track conversions?

Go down

Programs to make track conversions? Empty Programs to make track conversions?

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello ECC

If any of you know how to make the conversions of tracks... what are the programs to be able to do them?
(obviously asking the authors for permission.)Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Programs to make track conversions? Empty Re: Programs to make track conversions?

Post  Maxellero Sun May 27, 2018 10:21 am

Here's great tutorial about converting a track from rF (and some other ISIMotor games) by racerm. I use it every time to make sure I didn't forget anything
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down