European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/2/2019, 19:21

intelpower wrote:not worth the effort

agreed

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 18/2/2019, 22:06

The Pontiac wasn't the only Turtle, Laughing

this self build Mondeo   was entered for 1999 BTCC, in pre season testing it was 22 seconds off the pace  Neutral  .... and it never showed up ,  unlike NATCC  ,   BTCC did apperenalty have a 110 % qualifing rule  so there was no point really

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 18/2/2019, 22:29

That’s the Atford Mondeo. And has been available in the current version. (2.23) It also has it’s own custom physics to make it pretty slow. And according to the mod, it raced at Oulton Park. So it will appear with the rest of the field.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/2/2019, 23:30

intelpower wrote:The Pontiac wasn't the only Turtle,  Laughing

this  self build Mondeo   was entered for 1999 BTCC, in pre season testing it was 22 seconds off the pace  Neutral  .... and it never showed up ,  unlike NATCC  ,   BTCC did apperenalty have a 110 % qualifing rule  so there was no point really

Crimson764 wrote:That’s the Atford Mondeo. And has been available in the current version. (2.23) It also has it’s own custom physics to make it pretty slow. And according to the mod, it raced at Oulton Park. So it will appear with the rest of the field.

Indeed, and i've nerfed it some more, about 6 secs a lap slower at Donington GP at best. It never raced but was on 1999 Croft and Oulton entry lists... So was Colin Gallie in his BMW but he never actually got a car on track, was going to be a repeat of his 1997 BMW.

Have some shiny new screens from the Evo mod, which is in Beta Wink

Bonus by the way, name the FOUR extra entries for 1998 that never materialised during the season. Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/2/2019, 10:27

the 2 works italian Alfa 155 of Larrini and Giovanardi  , they did however guest entry in the STW

the  Rouse Engineering Corrolla

and does   Lee Brookes himsef count ?

on some other forums there were some interesting rumors regarding 1998 season,   that BMW Australia intended to run in the NATCC    ,       that a Volvo was planned to be entered in STW   and some others ,    instead 1998  started the  big downfall of super touring

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 19/2/2019, 11:45

intelpower wrote:the 2 works italian Alfa 155 of Larrini and Giovanardi  , they did however guest entry in the STW

the  Rouse Engineering Corrolla

and does   Lee Brookes himsef count ?

on some other forums there were some interesting rumors regarding 1998 season,   that BMW Australia intended to run in the NATCC    ,       that a Volvo was planned to be entered in STW   and some others ,    instead 1998  started the  big downfall of super touring

Forgot the Corolla, so make it five.

Brookes doesn't count as that car ran at a race meeting - Oulton Park crashed and blew an engine. Incidentally same chassis that went to Bathurst for the AMP 1000.

3/5, not bad Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/2/2019, 15:57

so you will reveal later the other 2 ?  Very Happy

speaking of unraced car maybe a slight correction required , the 1995 STW Mitsubishi Carisma

the mockup was revelead at Frankfurt auto show after the 95 STW season was over   so I believe it maybe have been  intended for the 1996 STW season   , now if you want to keep it 95 or move it to 96 it's up  o you but seems 96 season is a bit more logical

for this big  championships it's good to have an ETXRA category     to put duplicate    entries and  unraced  ones Smile  like the 3 duplicate Cavalier of 95 BTCC  (Gravett    ,   Briggs and  Jeff Allem )  and   the 95 Mazda and the duplicate Alfa 155 of  Gabrielle Tarquini

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/2/2019, 16:57

for Markano's pic collection if he doesn't already have it  Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 19/2/2019, 17:54

I think the car taken to Bathurst was Gravett's Accord. The car that Brookes entered at Oulton Park was driven by Gravett at Silverstone whilst the regular car was prepped for Australia.
The super touring register is mistaken with the picture of Gravett at Silverstone in Honda Accord HR018  with the predominantly Kruger Group livery.

I can't think of any other 1998 rumoured entries, some STCC guys maybe?  There was a possibility of VW entering in 1999 but that might have been speculation based on nothing as it was Autosport that suggested it so not that trust worthy.
In 2000 there was some talk of Arena switching to Honda Accords with Mark Blair racing one of them but the 99 cars ended up in Sweden instead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/2/2019, 19:18

intelpower wrote:for Markano's pic  collection if he doesn't already have it  Smile

Must be from 1999 or 2000 Belcar, i don't have this photo in my library. Belcar is a series i intent on starting soon. Very Happy

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven 19/2/2019, 19:31

Flandria Rent is indeed from Belcar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/2/2019, 19:37

Fortunately the Belcar is a series ia have lots of photos of, some really beautiful skins there(they will be a nightmare to make though).

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/2/2019, 20:04

the 96 Rainbow Cup   in case any skins need refinemnt

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 19/2/2019, 22:05

simspeed_racing wrote: STCC guys maybe?

Coincidentally posted today on FB... Team Opel Sweden and their two cars tested at Brands pre season.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 20/2/2019, 02:20

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 20/2/2019, 08:36

Aw, yes! Have not seen much of pre-STCC (RIP btw) super touring from the Nordic countries, so this will be interesting!

(for those who don't know, the STCC that started in 1996 just filed for bankruptcy, touring car racing will live on in Sweden/Scandinavia, but under a new name)

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 20/2/2019, 11:01

Cheeveer wrote:Aw, yes! Have not seen much of pre-STCC (RIP btw) super touring from the Nordic countries, so this will be interesting!

(for those who don't know, the STCC that started in 1996 just filed for bankruptcy, touring car racing will live on in Sweden/Scandinavia, but under a new name)
STCC was already just a second name for TCR Scandinavia. From 2019 onwards it's just going to be TCR Scandinavia.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 20/2/2019, 16:17

Markano97 wrote:

Must be from 1999 or 2000 Belcar, i don't have this photo in my library. Belcar is a series i intent on starting soon. Very Happy

here is an example of bad luck Rolling Eyes

turns out Super Touring Register is wrong , in NATCC 1997 no 11 BMW 318 Tommy Connstantine was actually at Long beach , he listed on the official race results with no time in both practice sessions and DNS both races

super touring regster doesn't list him at all

and they even mention his main sponsor King Cobra Golf

but no pic anywhere , instead we got a pic of that peugeot 405 which didn't attend a race...

with this entry 1997 season would had same number of entries as 1996

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 20/2/2019, 17:54

I don't know...should he be added or not....it must be a similar skin with the Jonak BMW. The Cobra king logo appeared on many cars. Unless i can find something on him he's out of the picture.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 20/2/2019, 18:13

ChaosZero wrote:
Cheeveer wrote:Aw, yes! Have not seen much of pre-STCC (RIP btw) super touring from the Nordic countries, so this will be interesting!

STCC was already just a second name for TCR Scandinavia. From 2019 onwards it's just going to be TCR Scandinavia.

No, it was not "just a second name". STCC was a staple in Swedish motorsport for more than 20 years, and what was introduced TCR to Scandinavia.

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 20/2/2019, 21:03

That was not the point, like at all.
The moment the TCR Scandinavia name was placed next to the STCC one, it was obvious to pretty much everyone that the STCC name was still there just for brand recognition. Brand recognition that isn't required anymore as TCR can stand on its own in pretty much any market=country, thus the "loss" of the STCC as a brand isn't really a meaningful one, as far as TCR Scandinavia is concerned as it's effectively the same championship, just running under a different name.
It's no different from WTCC "disbanding" and being "relaunched" as WTCR less than 6 months later.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 20/2/2019, 21:25

NTCC 1995 is complete. Once again credits go to Suti as he did the majority of the grid. Very Happy
*Note: The second E36 of Nettan Lindgren is an extra car.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 20/2/2019, 23:13

speaking of NTCC, has this been made yet? it was the only round and the most cars where from STCC afaik.

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 20/2/2019, 23:24

Not done it yet, it will be added in the special events. 2 questions though: Very Happy
Do you know where i can find photos of Marius Budrikis??(NATCC 1997 livery so that saves me time)
Is the track available?
If the track isn't available however i don't see the point of adding it tbh.

EDIT: Marius Budrikis seems to have a simple livery very few sponsors so no photos needed.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 20/2/2019, 23:35

Markano97 wrote:Is the track available?
If the track isn't available however i don't see the point of adding it tbh.

i was thinking the same but on the other side, we could use helsinki thunder for it as both tracks are quite similiar (imo).

but yeah, this one can wait.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next