European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 10/8/2017, 21:55

These 2 photos are misplaced, they are both from the 1995 JTCC.Aero parts came in 1995 for the JTCC cars.
In 1994 they had production wings on some cars and others came with none. The taillights you see in the photo are the ones i added on the 1994 primeras, these were the ones they had.

Good thing is those little "color boxes" on the banners are only missing on the primeras.

First thing i'll do from 1995 is the Lauderbach Opel and i'll post previews of that car.

As for the italian championship rework i'm happy to announce that its done. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 10/8/2017, 21:58

you are right found a good video see 7.38

the Primeras of 94 had this small production based spoiler which was also used in BTCC , early STW etc    etc

since the Launderbach Vectra Gt is semi-fictional how do you like it more, with the plastic bits on the rear bewteen lights or without it Laughing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 10/8/2017, 22:52

Here is the Lauderbach Vectra. Hope you like it.I may remove the OZ logos as they don't reaaaally fit the car.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11/8/2017, 02:42

Reworked 1995 STW previews can be seen here Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 11/8/2017, 10:42

really like it  Very Happy

small correction on no 37   Mirrors were black not blue

how many entries we have now with no 37 ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11/8/2017, 14:13

We now have 38 entries in total for 1995 STW. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 11/8/2017, 15:36

Wow, you guys deserve a ton of beer cheers

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11/8/2017, 16:00

1994 STW is now reworked so time to move on to the 1996 season.List of changes will include:
New HD interior windows(better than the old ones i made for Race 07)
Interior Plates where possible
New grille for Opel  Vectra
New Taillights for all BMWs
New Hatchback taillights for the Mondeos
Addition of missing Team Lauderbach BMWs

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 11/8/2017, 16:13

Markano97 wrote:We now have 38 entries in total for 1995 STW. Very Happy

to give you an idea about the "performance" of this Vectra

to start of the driver Klaus Panchyrz , a regular entry in STW 94 running  a Wolf Racing Ford Mondeo  but no works support  now believe or not but Klaus was the top privateer scorer of STW 94   so at the very WORST he was "average" in terms of driving skills     Shocked

at Salzburgring  1995 he qualified in the last row but ahead of Michael Heigert BMW   , and the reason why he didn't start was an engine failure (according to the commentators)

so IMO  2+2 suggest Lauderbach was on a shoe string budget and they had to use an already worn out engine   which   failed    and they had no budget for a spare engine...   I imagine the whole car may be be an old BTCC Cavalier

STW 95  was IMO best season of STW,    big grids ,also the Ford and Nissan 4x4 experiments a title which decided in the last race     the 2nd season half almost every works team could win a race (only Honda failed to win a race)   ,  the only bad thing is Keith O'dor  fatal accident

I find it highly ironic that  the superstars    Winkelhag , Ravaglia   and Biela were sent to BTCC for 1996 and Biele managed to get his revenge and win that title

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11/8/2017, 16:31

I guess my favourite STW season has to be 1997. I spent 2 weeks trying to convert the cars from the old Race 07 supertouring mod plus i had a lot less skinning experience and skills at the time but it was joyful when i finished it. That along with some very pretty skins for 1997 makes it my personal favourite. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/8/2017, 00:35

I have finished the 1996 STW rework.Tomorrow i'm starting on the 1997 season.
Fixes included are:
New interior windows as of previous seasons.
New grille for the vectras
New taillights for BMWs
Interior plates
No addon entries this time round as Pat O'reilly made all of them. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 12/8/2017, 13:01

Markano, have you a plan for the opel astra silhouette in FFSA 2000 ?!

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/8/2017, 13:31

Well the super silhouette cars introduced from 2000 to 2006 would be another mod. The 2000 FFSA season has around 20 cars with the updates i've done so they won't really be needed.

Sadly i don't know any 3d modeling just skinning and its not easy to find material on these cars to make them even as a side project. Rolling Eyes

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 12/8/2017, 17:15

Just use Tolik's Omega V8 Star model.

Not the same, but close for a gridfiller.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 12/8/2017, 19:02

ChaosZero wrote:Just use Tolik's Omega V8 Star model.

There's an Astra Coupe for GTR2 already.
AndreasFSC, the original author of the SuperTouring mod has made a BTCC 2001-2003 mod for RACE07, with the BTC spec cars. I've made some of the skins for him. Simon converted them to GTR2, if i know it right.

Not quite the same bodywork, but it's very close to the silhouette Astra. Only the rearwing and the front grill had to replaced.

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/8/2017, 19:41

and the massive side bumpers  characteristic to the BTC rules would need to go  , personally don't care for silouttes at all , except perhaps DTM 95-96

but anyway     Super Tourers need to be finished as not that much left  Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 12/8/2017, 19:55

Nobody cares about your opinion so it's ok.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/8/2017, 20:13

ChaosZero wrote:

how  exactly   would this be "close"  ???   Neutral  , they have absolutely nothing in common except some Opel badge

the long time already released for GTR 2  DTM  Opel Astra Coupe  is much much closer  for actually being an Astra Coupe

host gifs
photo sharing free

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 12/8/2017, 21:54

ChaosZero wrote:Nobody cares about your opinion so it's ok.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/8/2017, 22:05

very constructive of you indeed Very Happy

logic at its finest

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 13/8/2017, 02:58

I think the best "base" is the astra btcc for doing a silhouette.

Correct me if I am wrong, the list of cars we need is :
- Astra silhouette
- Peugeot 806
- Citroën ZX kit car
- Renault megane kit car
- and a pontiac where dbstreet working on it, if my memorie is good ...

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 13/8/2017, 03:45

Jarodparker wrote:I think the best "base" is the astra btcc for doing a silhouette.

Correct me if I am wrong, the list of cars we need is :
- Astra silhouette
- Peugeot 806
- Citroën ZX kit car
- Renault megane kit car
- and a pontiac where dbstreet working on it, if my memorie is good ...

No sir, I'm not working on a Pontiac, sorry
I only say if someone can get the harry's mod one, i can do the supertouring version.

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 13/8/2017, 12:21

Jarodparker wrote:I think the best "base" is the astra btcc for doing a silhouette.

- Citroën ZX kit car

would this be what you need ?  Very Happy  a ZX Kit Car in Richard Burns Rally

and a Megane kit Car

probably in some car pack here

the whole mod is here, it's huge

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/8/2017, 15:10

The Astra silhouette was not a supertouring car!! At the same year there was also a peugeot 406 silhouette, a bmw 3 series silhouette even a citroen xsara silhouette but as i said the weren't supertourers.
The 2000 FFSA grid now has around 20 cars so these would not be needed.
As for the Citroen ZX while its mentioned as a supertouring car it was only a kit car and i don't have any material on it to make the 1996 skins
The peugeot 806 and the pontiac would be a nice addition yes but that would be too much work that i think won't be needed.
I'm not saying no to new additions but i can understand how much work is needed(only talking about a few missing supertouring cars not the silhouettes).Remember all these aforementioned cars have one maybe 2 skins in total.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/8/2017, 15:47

Regarding STW 1999 does anyone have a photo of the #33 Davide Campana Alfa Romeo??It's the only entry i'm missing, with it the STW pack will have every entry from every year. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next