European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 00:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 01:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 16:01 by kk08

Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them.

4 posters

Go down

Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. Empty Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them.

Post  Guest 4/3/2016, 04:53

I just finished watching some 2016 IMSA/GTLM/GTD races and wow they were good.  This got me searching for the latest updates on here, but although there are pieces here and there, I realized I can't find a full pack.  I finally got my best Corvette Raving C7.R, but where are all the others?  I found a pack that had the new BMW, a few Prototypes, and the Aston Martin, but its missing the Ferrari, new Lamborghinis, and many others.  

So, is there an updated most recent 2016 IMSA/GTLM/GTD pack that has all the cars and files in them currently out there?

If not, maybe you guys can help me link all the pieces together here.

So far this is the best I have found, but its not complete
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Thanks for the help guys.

Back to top Go down

Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. Empty Re: Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them.

Post  Sylphide 4/3/2016, 05:47

Well the new Ferrari and Porsche havent even been modeled yet, the BMW and the Audi are WIP's and there has only been 1 lambo skin done. So it'll be along time...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. Empty Re: Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them.

Post  Guest 4/3/2016, 07:58

Sylphide wrote:Well the new Ferrari and Porsche havent even been modeled yet, the BMW and the Audi are WIP's and there has only been 1 lambo skin done. So it'll be along time...

What about another Ferrari 458 that would look the part of GTLM or GTD or GT3. I think I can find one with an easy search. I am not as big on the branding, just more the style and look. Does anyone know of a good one? I think someone was even working on one that had the glowing LED's on the windows right?

Back to top Go down

Post  srcarvalho 4/3/2016, 22:37

omg! ppl are still working on 2015 field!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/3/2016, 02:10

I did find this. It might just work mixed in with the other mod. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 5/3/2016, 03:16

Yes but it takes a LONG time to paint skins. Everybody is a fan of all the sports car series and eventually the cars will be made, but it takes a very long time. It's only been one race...

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/3/2016, 12:21

Guys I did find a really good one. Can you link things from another site on here?

Also, in this other mod the sounds are really cool, but a bit low. How do I increase the volume of the car on the outside?

Back to top Go down

Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them. Empty Where is the best 2016 IMSA/GTLM pack? Please help me find them.

Post  Guest 23/6/2016, 06:35

I have all the cars. SORRY I can't remember all the sites. the corvette Dp 's and deltawing are private, If you really hunt around you might find were to PM to get them. JUST today I got the last car needed!!!Very Happy  NOW OFF to the paint shop (never paint program blow up!!!!!!)Sad .

I might post some links here if I remember the  sites. the Lambo I just got here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some off e-sport , f1 classic , trackaholics , Evolution Modding. they might need repainting, but if you just want the car shapes here is a start.
Some one has converrted the Corvettes from AC the GTR2 and there is a good Deltawing. (one pack now has most of the cars/paints from 2014-2016)
also there are many dl's of the Ferrari 488.
Try Evolution Modding & f1 classics first.

I have spent over TWO YEARS WORK IN FINDING THE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! & on over twenty sites. SO THERE OUT THERE GOOD LUCK. What a Face Suspect bounce

Last edited by thelandcruzer on 31/12/2016, 13:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/6/2016, 12:52

thelandcruzer wrote:I have all the cars. SORRY I can't remember all the sites. the corvette Dp 's and deltawing are private, If you really hunt around you might find were to PM to get them. JUST today I got the last car needed!!!Very Happy  NOW OFF to the paint shop (maybe)Sad .

I might post some links here if I remember the  sites. the Lambo I just got here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some off e-sport , f1 classic & trackaholics . they might need repainting, but if you just want the car shapes here is a start.

TWO YEARS WORK IN FINDING THE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THERE OUT THERE GOOD LUCK. What a Face Suspect bounce

Awesome. I have been using SR Grid's mod pack. Its from the 2015-2014 series, but has been great so far. Do you by chance have the new Ford GT's? They are really tearing it up now and I would love to have a go.

Back to top Go down

Post  dstarrsfan 23/6/2016, 19:20

Spitfire7 wrote:
thelandcruzer wrote:I have all the cars. SORRY I can't remember all the sites. the corvette Dp 's and deltawing are private, If you really hunt around you might find were to PM to get them. JUST today I got the last car needed!!!Very Happy  NOW OFF to the paint shop (maybe)Sad .

I might post some links here if I remember the  sites. the Lambo I just got here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some off e-sport , f1 classic & trackaholics . they might need repainting, but if you just want the car shapes here is a start.

TWO YEARS WORK IN FINDING THE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THERE OUT THERE GOOD LUCK. What a Face Suspect bounce

Awesome.  I have been using SR Grid's mod pack.  Its from the 2015-2014 series, but has been great so far.  Do you by chance have the new Ford GT's?  They are really tearing it up now and I would love to have a go.  

The Ford GT's and new Ferrari's are here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Charley Reed

dstarrsfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/6/2016, 11:37

dstarrsfan wrote:
Spitfire7 wrote:

Awesome.  I have been using SR Grid's mod pack.  Its from the 2015-2014 series, but has been great so far.  Do you by chance have the new Ford GT's?  They are really tearing it up now and I would love to have a go.  

The Ford GT's and new Ferrari's are here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ah thanks so much. I can't wait to try it out. Hey I have one of the best corvette models and sounds if you needed. I would have to send it to your email if you want. By far my favorite car and by far the best sound.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/6/2016, 13:46

Hummm.... So I tried out the Ford GT and Ferrari 488 and both don't have sound and the Ferrari's skin is off and all messed up. Was yours like this too? It would seem both these models need work to be fully functional. Do you have the missing files and skin for the Ferrari?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down